OtherGround Forums Trumps sacks bolton

9/13/19 7:24 PM
8/23/11
lionsoul -

^^^^^^

Ha!

I am picking Trump to win the Presidential Election so I guess that you are in deep shit...

Why would you pick a guy that you've spent the last 3 years going on about how he's a racist, foreign agent, controlled by Putin. Who is laundering money and cheating on his taxes. 

Or you think he's going to win because none of that is true... and smarter people than you have figured it out and are going to vote for him even though you're not. 

Theres still time lionsole. 

9/14/19 11:28 AM
7/10/02

Crazy to me that the mainstream media paints this, AGAIN, in the least possible favorable angle for Trump. It's endless. Ridiculously endless. What happened to MSM? Corporate owners?

1/27/20 9:06 AM
1/25/04
LieDetector - 
Jack Carter -

Will Bolton become a darling of the left soon?

What is a "darling of the left?"

Is Bolton currently a "darling of the right?" Why or why not?

Someone who the left hated and didn't trust AT ALL until he has something they can use against Trump. Then suddenly he's truthful and a good guy trying to do the right thing. 

1/27/20 9:22 AM
1/25/04
Flavorful - Great move by Trump but he never should have hired that scumbag in the first place. Now get rid of Pompeo.

These neocons are conspiring to turn Trump into GWB2. Glad he's resisting.

Very true. With Bolton's record of lying for an agenda, Trump should have known to keep him away from his administration 

1/27/20 9:26 AM
11/16/08
Jack Carter -
LieDetector - 
Jack Carter -

Will Bolton become a darling of the left soon?

What is a "darling of the left?"

Is Bolton currently a "darling of the right?" Why or why not?

Someone who the left hated and didn't trust AT ALL until he has something they can use against Trump. Then suddenly he's truthful and a good guy trying to do the right thing. 

He was going to war monger us all to WWIII, but now.

1/27/20 9:31 AM
3/16/11

I thought this was a new thread about Trump booting Bolton in the nards. Dang.

1/27/20 10:03 AM
1/9/02
Jack Carter -
Flavorful - Great move by Trump but he never should have hired that scumbag in the first place. Now get rid of Pompeo.

These neocons are conspiring to turn Trump into GWB2. Glad he's resisting.

Very true. With Bolton's record of lying for an agenda, Trump should have known to keep him away from his administration 

yep

no one from Bush's administration should be considered for jobs with Trump

Bolton is a piece of scum and Id love to see him in jail for his role in the Iraq debacle

1/27/20 2:34 PM
5/13/11

Oh shit, Bolton flip floppers are bumping the old threads how that he joins a long list of people who knew Trump wanted this QPQ with the aid. 

Good times. 

1/27/20 2:50 PM
3/28/02
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Oh shit, Bolton flip floppers are bumping the old threads how that he joins a long list of people who knew Trump wanted this QPQ with the aid. 

Good times. 

Bolton is triggering the fragile Trumptards

So very fragile

1/27/20 3:07 PM
1/25/04
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Good times. 

Flipfloppers? When did I ever support Bolton as NSA? Honest question. I honestly don't recall it.

And who's on the "long list" of people who knew Trump wanted "this" QPQ with the aid? List them all.

1/27/20 3:13 PM
3/18/02

a lot of us hated boltons appointment and are on record, includng the first couple pages of this thread, with not being able to stand the guy.  he always has been a POS

1/27/20 3:44 PM
10/1/16
androb - 
lionsoul -

^^^^^^

Ha!

I am picking Trump to win the Presidential Election so I guess that you are in deep shit...

Why would you pick a guy that you've spent the last 3 years going on about how he's a racist, foreign agent, controlled by Putin. Who is laundering money and cheating on his taxes. 

Or you think he's going to win because none of that is true... and smarter people than you have figured it out and are going to vote for him even though you're not. 

Theres still time lionsole. 

Maybe he likes Trump's judge appointments. That seems to be enough for many of you to embrace the Saudi royal family as if they were your own.
1/27/20 3:51 PM
1/3/18
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Good times. 

Long list? Really? Can you provide the long list of people that "Knew"?  
I'd love to see who you consider credible by what type of evidence they're using.

Please, indulge us all here. 

1/27/20 4:00 PM
5/13/11
Jack Carter -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Good times. 

Flipfloppers? When did I ever support Bolton as NSA? Honest question. I honestly don't recall it.

And who's on the "long list" of people who knew Trump wanted "this" QPQ with the aid? List them all.

My apologies Jack. I can see how you took this personally but I wasn't paying attention to who actually was the 1st to bump the thread. Just read the newest responses. 

1/27/20 4:24 PM
1/1/01
EazyG -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Good times. 

Bolton is triggering the fragile Trumptards

So very fragile

Bolton is a dick, but he is an expert at knowing when to back stab someone

Well beyond Trump's level