OtherGround Forums Trumptards refuse to answer this

3 days ago
10/1/16
I've said this in a couple threads but Trumptards shut their eyes and pretend they didn't see it.

In 2012, Trump tweeted that Romney votes had been changed to Obama, making it a rigged election.

In 2020, he claimed the same thing about himself.

If the Democrats are that powerful and manipulative, how is it possible that when Trump ran against Hillary Clinton, the most powerful and crooked Democrat of them all, he was able to win?
3 days ago
12/28/05

I think a lot has changed since 2012

3 days ago
7/24/09

The power of Russia is greater than the DNC.

3 days ago
1/1/01

Putin got his legions of hackers to change the votes back to Trump at the last minute.   

This is old info.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Flavorful - I've said this in a couple threads but Trumptards shut their eyes and pretend they didn't see it.

In 2012, Trump tweeted that Romney votes had been changed to Obama, making it a rigged election.

If the Democrats are that powerful and manipulative, how is it possible that when Trump ran against Hillary Clinton, the most powerful and crooked Democrat of them all, he was able to win?

Because nobody thought he’d even be close in that election.  They didn’t change enough votes to win.  They thought it would be a Hilary landslide 

3 days ago
8/9/16

Hillary was a retarded cunt though....

Hot sauce in my bag swag killed the black vote... It was just too obvious....

She is cringe incarnate...

3 days ago
8/7/12

You answered your own question. People hated Killary. Plain and simple. 

Not really sure why you are comparing romney to Trump but if it justifies anything for you have at it. 

3 days ago
1/1/01

All joking aside, even though there is no hard evidence, I think this is probably the first time we've had improprieties and fraud on this large of a scale.  I don't think it would have ever happened if Trump were a controlled establishment candidate.  But the intelligence communities along with the establishment left and right both desperately wanted him out.  Especially the CIA and FBI.  There's no way in hell they were going to let that Barr - Durham report go to completion.  I think it was a concerted effort by those entities to get rid of Trump.  They won't do it again unless another populist runs.  They would have done it to Bernie as well.

3 days ago
8/17/08

they werent prepared in 2016 because people still believed the polls.  this time they got prepared with mail in voting.

3 days ago
6/27/05

Rusha!

3 days ago
6/30/09
Flavorful - I've said this in a couple threads but Trumptards shut their eyes and pretend they didn't see it.

In 2016, Everyone, you, me, the guy down the street expected Hilary to win.  Regardless of what the American people acutally wanted.  The media actually reported Trump had less than a 10% chance of winning.  So, those that could or would cheat to win, didn't see it as being necessary.  As such, the infrastructure wasn't there to steal it at the last second and to EVERYONE'S surprise, the election process played out as it's meant to do and we had Trump win by a very narrow margin.

Come 2020, and those in power in the Democrat controled districts knew what a behemoth they were up against, and properly took the necessary precautions and planning to make sure the election turned out in their favor.  (mail in voting with little or no checks/restrictions)

And here we are today with google/youtube forcing banners that declare the election is already decided and 'journalists' screaming at the current administration that they're 'impeeding the due process of democracy'  despite more or less the same thing happening less than a generation ago with Bush vs Gore.  

3 days ago
2/12/14
cruedi -

Because nobody thought he’d even be close in that election.  They didn’t change enough votes to win.  They thought it would be a Hilary landslide 

This. 

they believed their own bullshit polls and did not have enough time to produce hundreds of thousands of fake ballots. 

They fucked up this time becaue they overdid it. LOL at 200% time registered voters , voting in certain precincts. In some precinct in Michigan, more people voted than lived there . lol. 

They fucked up though . WE GOT THE SERVER!!! lol. 

3 days ago
4/3/20

So, the communists can change votes, but only in pre-determined amounts, and they are just guessing how much they’ll need and where they’ll need them? And they are super conservative in using this awesome power, preferring to have razor thin contests that are open to challenges?

makes sense!

Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01
Is it so hard to consider that maybe they did cheat in 2016 but they underestimated support for Trump and didn't cheat enough?
3 days ago
1/1/01
Soup and Beer - 

All joking aside, even though there is no hard evidence, I think this is probably the first time we've had improprieties and fraud on this large of a scale.  I don't think it would have ever happened if Trump were a controlled establishment candidate.  But the intelligence communities along with the establishment left and right both desperately wanted him out.  Especially the CIA and FBI.  There's no way in hell they were going to let that Barr - Durham report go to completion.  I think it was a concerted effort by those entities to get rid of Trump.  They won't do it again unless another populist runs.  They would have done it to Bernie as well.

Why are you asserting fraud on a large scale?

You do know that Trump's team has been deliberately throwing as much shit at the fan as possible just to stink the place up, and sour-grapes Trump voters are desperate to look for and accept anything as fraud (Look at this video I found of someone burning Trump voters ballots!!!")

The "tell" in the con is that Trump's team can yell "fraud" all they want on social media and to the media, but they know they can't lie in court about evidence they don't have, or risk being disbarred. Which is why they tend to be backpeddling the claims of fraud once in front of a judge.

For instance:

-----------

In one of several Pennsylvania cases, Trump attorneys actually signed a legal document in which they stated,

"Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots."

https://theconversation.com/why-trumps-election-fraud-claims-arent-showing-up-in-his-lawsuits-challenging-the-results-150505

------------

Even Giuliani, the most rabid conspiracy monger on the team, has had to waffle once in court.

"In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged "widespread, nationwide voter fraud" in his opening remarks. But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. "This is not a fraud case," Giuliani later admitted. In the same case, Trump lawyer Linda Kearns said explicitly that she is "not proceeding" on allegations of fraud."

https://time.com/5914377/donald-trump-no-evidence-fraud/

-------------------

Trump's cases have been failing and thrown out over and over.
Nothing about fraud is holding up in court! Why wouldn't you at least wait until any case has passed the evidential demands of a court to conclude there is "large scale fraud?" Isn't that the reasonable thing to do?

Otherwise, it seems like you've just allowed yourself to fall for the bullshit. As they say "If you can't see the con; you'r the mark."

If all you've got are things like "but look at all the stuff posted on social media showing fraud!" or have built up just some huge sense of suspicion of fraud, that is EXACTLY what Trump's team wants out of you! They don't need to (and likely don't intend) to actually convince anyone in a court.
They just have to make all these moves, throwing "suspicious" after "suspicious" claim at the wall in order to create the feeling "something is up" so you have countless Trumpers saying "Look, even if the courts aren't seeing it, SOMETHING is going on. I KNOW there's SOME SORT OF FUCKERY."

This is Trump's exit strategy. Don't be a dupe and fall for it.

1/27/04

You Trump supporters are seriously messed up over this loss huh? Some of the wild conspiracies you guys are throwing around sound like you’ve listened to Trump and Ghouliani for way too long lol! 

3 days ago
1/25/04

flavorful, this has been answered repeatedly on multiple threads for you already.

3 days ago
6/20/13

Even though the Dems cheated every election they screwed up by using the ADA computer with Hillary. The algorithms were based on corporate media. The DNC forgot that corporate media is fake news so they focused funneling money and efforts into the wrong states. Bannon outplayed them with Cambridge Analytica data that was more accurate. The DNC used dominion to cheat in the wrong places. Bannon saved Trump. 

3 days ago
9/8/02
Flavorful - I've said this in a couple threads but Trumptards shut their eyes and pretend they didn't see it.

Because he was such a clown. The polls were so off, no one seriously thought he had a chance. There were like three people in the world of politics who said he would win.

If the Patriots are playing the Jets, they don't need to devise a way to cheat...

If the Patriots are in the playoffs, and their opponents are formidable, they will develop ways to cheat.

In 2016 Trump was not thought to be formidable. In fact, there were leaked calls after the pussy tape from the head of the RNC (Prebus) telling Paul Ryan and other Republicans to ignore Trump because he was going get destroyed and they didn't want it to hurt them down-ballot. Even the head of the RNC didn't think Trump had a chance in hell. Hillary never even visited her blue wall, the race was in the bag,
3 days ago
6/20/13

Hillary was such a horrible candidate that she actually screwed up her own hacking efforts. If she would have just stayed out of the way, the DNC could have stolen the election for her via digital voter fraud.

https://arcdigital.media/how-ada-let-hillary-down-3ff698c7ed4c

1/1/01
prof - 
Soup and Beer - 

Why are you asserting fraud on a large scale?

You do know that Trump's team has been deliberately throwing as much shit at the fan as possible just to stink the place up, and sour-grapes Trump voters are desperate to look for and accept anything as fraud (Look at this video I found of someone burning Trump voters ballots!!!")

The "tell" in the con is that Trump's team can yell "fraud" all they want on social media and to the media, but they know they can't lie in court about evidence they don't have, or risk being disbarred. Which is why they tend to be backpeddling the claims of fraud once in front of a judge.

For instance:

-----------

In one of several Pennsylvania cases, Trump attorneys actually signed a legal document in which they stated,

"Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots."

https://theconversation.com/why-trumps-election-fraud-claims-arent-showing-up-in-his-lawsuits-challenging-the-results-150505

------------

Even Giuliani, the most rabid conspiracy monger on the team, has had to waffle once in court.

"In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged "widespread, nationwide voter fraud" in his opening remarks. But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. "This is not a fraud case," Giuliani later admitted. In the same case, Trump lawyer Linda Kearns said explicitly that she is "not proceeding" on allegations of fraud."

https://time.com/5914377/donald-trump-no-evidence-fraud/

-------------------

Trump's cases have been failing and thrown out over and over.
Nothing about fraud is holding up in court! Why wouldn't you at least wait until any case has passed the evidential demands of a court to conclude there is "large scale fraud?" Isn't that the reasonable thing to do?

Otherwise, it seems like you've just allowed yourself to fall for the bullshit. As they say "If you can't see the con; you'r the mark."

If all you've got are things like "but look at all the stuff posted on social media showing fraud!" or have built up just some huge sense of suspicion of fraud, that is EXACTLY what Trump's team wants out of you! They don't need to (and likely don't intend) to actually convince anyone in a court.
They just have to make all these moves, throwing "suspicious" after "suspicious" claim at the wall in order to create the feeling "something is up" so you have countless Trumpers saying "Look, even if the courts aren't seeing it, SOMETHING is going on. I KNOW there's SOME SORT OF FUCKERY."

This is Trump's exit strategy. Don't be a dupe and fall for it.

As I said, it's not backed by hard evidence.  

But we had multiple incedents on video of Republican poll watchers being refused access to watch the tabulation.  In Detroit, video of them boarding up the poll watchers at the window so they couldn't see what was going on.  Another video I saw was that they were still being refused entry even after a judge had to intervene and order them to be allowed in.  And then other polling stations where after being allowed inside, they were kept 25 feet back instead of the required 6 feet.  And they've given no explanation for this other than "covid concerns" which we know is complete bullshit.

If this was all reversed and it were Democratic poll watchers being turned away at the doors I would be saying the Republicans cheated.

Other indirect evidence is Joe getting the most votes in American history when he couldn't get 100 people to show up at his rallies while Trump was getting 57,000.

But as I said, I think the Dems and Never Trumpers were only complicit but that the source of the cheating was straight from the intelligence community..   Like Chuck Shumer said, Trump was stupid to fuck with the CIA and FBI because they have seven ways to Sunday to get you back.  And I think that's exactly what they did.

And no, I'm not getting suckered by anything Trump or Guiliani is saying.  I'm not even paying attention to the lawsuits.  My opinion is based strictly on what I posted above.

3 days ago
4/3/20

So, the elite have the ability to cheat in elections, whenever they want, and they just figured “Clinton will probably win so let’s only cheat a lil bit”. And it turns out it wasn’t enough. And, nobody noticed anything specific, even though trump says that time also there was millions of illegal votes.

but *this* time, they turned the dial a little bit to cheat more, and it turns out it was just enough, but now everyone is on to them.

makes sense.

3 days ago
7/8/17
VirusHoax -

So, the elite have the ability to cheat in elections, whenever they want, and they just figured “Clinton will probably win so let’s only cheat a lil bit”. And it turns out it wasn’t enough. And, nobody noticed anything specific, even though trump says that time also there was millions of illegal votes.

but *this* time, they turned the dial a little bit to cheat more, and it turns out it was just enough, but now everyone is on to them.

makes sense.

Super plausible bro

3 days ago
1/1/01

The polls made them cocky as they pretty much declared Hilary was going to win. They were caught off Gaurd and were unable to make up the difference to put her over.

The same thing happened this election but they were somewhat prepared. They had Biden so far ahead but once they saw Trump was winning they stopped counting. This gave them time to do massive Biden vote drops. Never in my life have you heard of multiple states just say they are going home and stopping counting. 

3 days ago
6/22/07
MMALOGIC - 

they werent prepared in 2016 because people still believed the polls.  this time they got prepared with mail in voting.

Polls and predicted winners haven't been dependable since the "Dewey Wins!" debacle in 19-freaking-48.