OtherGround Forums Tulsi Gabbard - Tell Me Everything

7 days ago
6/27/05

I really like her take on foreign policy...

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

Well, she said the reason she isn't doing better in the polls is because of "mysogyny".

--Stupid, worthless c*nt!

6 days ago
1/1/01

She only has nine toes on her right hand.  

6 days ago
2/12/12

I listened to her on the podcast today. Based on that interview/ conversation she says really good stuff. She definitely seems waaaaay more human and sincere than any other politician I've heard speak in my lifetime. The most impressive thing I took from it is that she sees that our government has been hijacked by corporations and the rich and powerful. It's supposed to be; by, of, and for the people. She says she wants to return to that.

Edited: 6 days ago
12/10/09

She's nearly the only reasonable Dem candidate. It would also be nice to return to a time when we didn't even consider electing a President without military experience.

I don't agree with all of her positions, but it's unreasonable to expect to agree with any candidate 100%. I believe she is a smart and well-intentioned person.

1/1/01
scrapdo -

She's nearly the only reasonable Dem candidate. It would also be nice to return to a time when we didn't even consider electing a President without military experience.

I don't agree with all of her positions, but it's unreasonable to expect to agree with any candidate 100%. I believe she is a smart and well-intentioned person.

I agree.  It's unfortunate the DNC and establishment Democrats hate her even worse than Trump.  I would have definitely considered voting for her but it looks like the DNC has chosen Kamala "The Ugandan Princess" Harris

So it looks like I'll be MAGA'ing in 2020

6 days ago
1/1/01

Will check out the podcast. The little I know of her, I like her foreign policy, but find her crazy in other areas 

6 days ago
4/22/07

1 of 2 candidates I would like to fuck

6 days ago
12/10/09
sicko -

Will check out the podcast. The little I know of her, I like her foreign policy, but find her crazy in other areas 

Well, she's certainly still on the left, no doubt about that. But her opinions appear to be based on principles instead of polling numbers or what's trendy. I respect that.

6 days ago
12/10/09
ShanTheMan -

Booker?

6 days ago
4/22/07
scrapdo -
ShanTheMan -

Booker?

The Buttgay guy

6 days ago
1/9/07
scrapdo -
ShanTheMan -

Booker?

Gotta be Harris. I'd throw many loads in her. 

6 days ago
8/28/10

She's super hot in person. We're the same age and I used to see her at the beach when we were teens. Always had a crush on her

6 days ago
7/1/09
fng1 -

I listened to her on the podcast today. Based on that interview/ conversation she says really good stuff. She definitely seems waaaaay more human and sincere than any other politician I've heard speak in my lifetime. The most impressive thing I took from it is that she sees that our government has been hijacked by corporations and the rich and powerful. It's supposed to be; by, of, and for the people. She says she wants to return to that.

Which is why she has absolutely ZERO chance of winning the nomination unfortunately.

6 days ago
6/27/05
scrapdo -
sicko -

Well, she's certainly still on the left, no doubt about that. But her opinions appear to be based on principles instead of polling numbers or what's trendy. I respect that.

An hour in - I would vote for her based on her libertarian take on certain issues.

6 days ago
10/4/02
Stu Cazzo -
scrapdo -
sicko -

An hour in - I would vote for her based on her libertarian take on certain issues.

Ron Paul and Tulsi are the only two candidates I’ve ever believed in enough to donate to. 

4/16/13

She's against regime change wars and that's fantastic.... but she is very hawkish on the bullshit "war on terror" and is a huge fan of our current drone strike policies. She hasn't talked about massively cutting military spending either. That's a big part of the issue. Basically, she isn't nearly the dove that some people are painting her out to be on foreign policy. Shit, Warren might be more of a non-interventionist honestly. Or some of the other Dem's.

If you want real non-interventionism you need to vote Libertartian or maybe Green Party or some other 3rd party candidate.

6 days ago
3/12/02
scrapdo -

America would not consider electing a President without military experience, when was this?

The typical background of Presidents, even those elected during wartime, was to be a lawyer and career politician without military experience.

Lincoln - re-elected during civil war

Wilson - elected during WW1

FDR - re-elected during WW2

Nixon was also a lawyer and career politician elected during Vietnam, but I forgot that he served in the Navy in WW2.

FDR re

6 days ago
4/22/07
Rashomon -
Stu Cazzo -
scrapdo -
sicko -

Ron Paul and Tulsi are the only two candidates I’ve ever believed in enough to donate to. 

this

6 days ago
11/10/18

I liked dumbass Rogan telling her breast of luck at the end lol. What a fucking boob.

6 days ago
3/17/03
RonaldRaygun - 

She's against regime change wars and that's fantastic.... but she is very hawkish on the bullshit "war on terror" and is a huge fan of our current drone strike policies. She hasn't talked about massively cutting military spending either. That's a big part of the issue. Basically, she isn't nearly the dove that some people are painting her out to be on foreign policy. Shit, Warren might be more of a non-interventionist honestly. Or some of the other Dem's.

If you want real non-interventionism you need to vote Libertartian or maybe Green Party or some other 3rd party candidate.

If Trump, Obama and Bush got overruled on their non-intervention campaign platforms, Warren will get decimated once in office.

If Tulsi makes non-interventionism her "build the wall," then she may actually follow through.

I'm not a huge fan but she's my favorite Democratic candidate by a mile. I would not be terribly upset if she won.
6 days ago
6/27/05
Eskimo -

I liked dumbass Rogan telling her breast of luck at the end lol. What a fucking boob.

Hilarious - Joe wanted to make the fuck

6 days ago
12/25/05
fng1 - 

Except that in her home state of Hawaii she hasn't done any of the shit she said she is going to do as President. In fact she has done just the opposite.
6 days ago
3/18/02

havent listened to this one but did the last. Looking forward to this one.  I really like a lot of what she says.  Wish she wasnt as anti 2A as she is but she is clearly the best that the blue team has to offer

that said, they are so retarded they will marginalize her. 

6 days ago
2/2/08
things to see people to do - 

She's super hot in person. We're the same age and I used to see her at the beach when we were teens. Always had a crush on her

Go on