OtherGround Forums Tx. police kill woman while checking welfare

10/13/19 12:02 AM
11/9/17
thewellhungarian - 

They just throw the race around  heavy in that article. 

America! smh!
10/13/19 12:29 AM
2/5/06
angryinch - 
Jack Carter - 
angryinch - Lol. ... When will people learn that the most likely outcome of calling the cops to do a welfare check is that they shoot the person whose welfare they are supposed to be ensuring?

I wonder how long they searched the house desperate to find a gun or anything else they could claim was a weapon?

Do you have any stats to back up that claim?

No but a quick Google search for shot during Police welfare check brings up 3 different incidents since August on just the first page of search results.

Out of thousands and thousands of welfare checks.....so "most likely outcome" sounds like illogical, irrational rhetoric.

You are the same or worse than all those religious people you would argue with.
10/13/19 12:35 AM
3/8/11
Jack Carter -
angryinch - Lol. ... When will people learn that the most likely outcome of calling the cops to do a welfare check is that they shoot the person whose welfare they are supposed to be ensuring?

I wonder how long they searched the house desperate to find a gun or anything else they could claim was a weapon?

He's getting downvoted but this exact scenario happened to me. Someone called a welfare check on me and three hours later I was being dragged out of my bed while sleeping by A SWAT team despite having never been arrested before or posing any danger to the community.

10/13/19 12:44 AM
3/14/04
CaptainWoody - 
angryinch - 
Jack Carter - 

No but a quick Google search for shot during Police welfare check brings up 3 different incidents since August on just the first page of search results.

Out of thousands and thousands of welfare checks.....so "most likely outcome" sounds like illogical, irrational rhetoric.

You are the same or worse than all those religious people you would argue with.

Sure. THAT is what you focus on because THAT is the real problem with this incident.

smfh!!
10/13/19 12:44 AM
9/19/19

how does a 28 year old on welfare have a house

10/13/19 1:57 AM
10/25/06
El Bandito - 

You wanna get on that gravy train as well amigo?
10/13/19 2:33 AM
7/31/09
angryinch -
Jack Carter - 

Funny they dont show all the reported welfare checks that go well. 

Fuck, your dense. Honestly I was going to continue with more but poiit's pointless. You're a fucking moron. 

10/13/19 2:44 AM
9/3/12

More race baiting by the media 

10/13/19 5:15 AM
5/22/05
ShoreBreaker - 

Don't think it's a stretch to think these idiots might not be so trigger happy in a white upper class neighborhood.
10/13/19 5:33 AM
8/20/02
banco -
ShoreBreaker - 

Don't think it's a stretch to think these idiots might not be so trigger happy in a white upper class neighborhood.

If it was a black cop shooting a white woman do you think it would’ve been mentioned in the article?

Not a fucking chance, the media are complete scum. 

10/13/19 6:23 AM
1/1/01
Palmala Handerson - 
banco -
ShoreBreaker - 

If it was a black cop shooting a white woman do you think it would’ve been mentioned in the article?

So because something you made up did not happen the media are scum for not reporting your 100% fictitious story, how fucking care they!
10/13/19 6:25 AM
1/1/01
El Bandito - 

Not sure if this is really funny or sad
10/13/19 6:26 AM
1/1/01
kneedy - 
El Bandito - 

You wanna get on that gravy train as well amigo?

This is just sad for sure
10/13/19 6:37 AM
12/28/04
banco - x

Jesus fuck. 

Dude creeps up to the window, shouts at her for like 1 second and likely scared the utter piss out her, then murders her. WTF?

Welfare check in the UK...

10/13/19 6:38 AM
2/7/09

My ex wife did this years ago durring the initial divorce split. I was staying with my grandparents. I had my daughter that night she calls for a welfare check, tells them I'm a violent criminal who has fought cops before, and the house is full of guns. 

3 cops at the door one more hiding around the corner of the house and 2 more with cover behind a truck in the driveway,  all with guns drawn.

Very tense situation, I can only imagine what's going on these days with the red flag bs.

10/13/19 6:39 AM
12/28/04
angryinch - Looks more like a couple of hired hit men carrying out a job.

Thats exactly what it looks like with the only difference being the bit he shouted at her prior to the murder. 

10/13/19 8:06 AM
10/16/10
banco - x

Man that's bad. She didn't have a chance.
10/13/19 8:10 AM
5/22/05
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
banco - x

Jesus fuck. 

Dude creeps up to the window, shouts at her for like 1 second and likely scared the utter piss out her, then murders her. WTF?

Welfare check in the UK...

UK police only manage to kill like 3 people a year. US it's close to a thousand. If UK adopted Texas welfare checks they could up their numbers.
10/13/19 11:59 AM
8/20/02
Josh -
Palmala Handerson - 
banco -
ShoreBreaker - 

So because something you made up did not happen the media are scum for not reporting your 100% fictitious story, how fucking care they!

If you want to be obtuse fill your boots but if you think the media would’ve reported the inverse the same way you’re a fucking moron. 

10/13/19 12:06 PM
1/1/01
Palmala Handerson - 
Josh -
Palmala Handerson - 
banco -
ShoreBreaker - 

If you want to be obtuse fill your boots but if you think the media would’ve reported the inverse the same way you’re a fucking moron. 

you are so prosecuted I am not sure how you make it through the day. Sorry it's hard. So brave
10/13/19 12:11 PM
1/13/04
Josh - 
Palmala Handerson - 
banco -
ShoreBreaker - 

Can you please post one story where the headline states "Black people officer(s) kill a white person" or something to that extent?
10/13/19 12:16 PM
8/20/02
Josh -
Palmala Handerson - 
Josh -
Palmala Handerson - 
banco -
ShoreBreaker - 

you are so prosecuted I am not sure how you make it through the day. Sorry it's hard. So brave

God damn this prosecution! 

10/13/19 12:52 PM
12/6/14

That motherfucker needs to go to jail and get ass raped for eternity.

10/13/19 12:52 PM
11/5/03
Palmala Handerson -
Josh -
Palmala Handerson - 
Josh -
Palmala Handerson - 
banco -
ShoreBreaker - 

God damn this prosecution! 

Lulz. 

10/13/19 2:02 PM
3/14/04
And the wagons have been circled...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/12/us/fort-worth-police-shooting/index.html

Hours after the shooting, police released a heavily edited version of the officer's body camera footage. ......

......The officers then walk around the home and into the dark holding a flashlight. At some point, one of them quickly approaches a window with his weapon drawn.
Within seconds, the officer yells, "Put your hands up! Show me your hands!" and fires through the window. The officer does not appear to identify himself as police before firing his weapon.....

.....The officer drew his weapon and fired one shot after "perceiving a threat," police said. The officers found a firearm when they entered the room, the department's statement said.
The video released by police shows two mostly blurred clips that appeared to be from inside the home, showing a firearm.....

.....CNN requested the unedited body camera footage, an incident report and dispatch audio from the dispatch call that prompted the response. But a police spokesperson said nothing additional will be released at this time.