OtherGround Forums UN confirms Trump Correct, Media pulls coverage.

7 days ago
1/25/04

7 days ago
8/20/08

Where is camicom seal of approval? I will only believe his fake news.

7 days ago
5/14/13

Is that a computer generated voice? That's weird.

You'd think for a news company called One America News, with the slogan "your nation, your news" would at least have a cg voice with an American accent, you've got a lot of them to choose from.

7 days ago
8/1/13
AnotherTMAguy -

I concur

MAGA!

7 days ago
3/16/15

7 days ago
8/20/08
camicom -
AnotherTMAguy -

I concur

MAGA!

Now I will believe this news.

7 days ago
12/8/15

From an outsider this always feels weird to me. Can you explain... 

High levels of child detention. Done by Trump. Dems say bad, but Rep say fake news. 

High levels of child detention. Done by Obama. Reps say bad, and Dem say fake news.

Why do you accept behaviour from your own party that you vilify the other for? 

7 days ago
2/9/12

HahahahahA

Fucking libtards Aligning them self’s with the MSM. Bunch of hacks. 

7 days ago
6/7/08

Liberals are fucking cancer.

Edited: 7 days ago
1/25/04
Asriel - 

High levels of child detention. Done by Trump. Dems say bad, but Rep say fake news. 

High levels of child detention. Done by Obama. Reps say bad, and Dem say fake news.

Republicans: It's fake news that all this started under Trump. It's fake news that Trump is holding them in concentration camps. It's fake news that they're being abused, tortured and made to drink water sitting in a toilet bowl. It's fake news that our border patrol are racists. It's fake news that ICE are Nazis.

Democrats: All the above is fake news

Repiblicans never said that children being detained is fake news. They in fact clearly state that they are being detained as has been the policy for a very long time. Where did you come up with the idea that republicans are saying that children being detained is fake news?

7 days ago
10/11/18
The UN must be desperate to get their funding restored if they're finally admitting that.
7 days ago
1/1/01
Well, well, well...

MAGA
7 days ago
11/5/19
Jack Carter - 
Asriel - 

Republicans: It's fake news that all this started under Trump. It's fake news that Trump is holding them in concentration camps. It's fake news that they're being abused, tortured and made to drink water sitting in a toilet bowl. It's fake news that our border patrol are racists. It's fake news that ICE are Nazis.

Democrats: All the above is fake news

Repiblicans never said that children being detained is fake news. They in fact clearly state that they are being detained as has been the policy for a very long time. Where did you come up with the idea that republicans are saying that children being detained is fake news?

This...as a republican never did I once think detaining illegal aliens was a bad thing. And neither did Democrat’s.

Until trump continued the process