OtherGround Forums US now leading world with 10k new cases per day

16 days ago
3/4/20

The US is currently leading the world with the most new infections every day and they were one of the later countries to have the virus introduced to them.

It's going to be a blood bath down there, especially once everyone is working again and the hosptials are rammed past capacity.

God speed. You will soon be humbled.

16 days ago
8/9/16

Damn, you're a little bitch....

16 days ago
2/28/03

Humbled?  You know we control the world economy? If we get “humbled” then the word gets humbled 

16 days ago
3/4/20
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

The numbers are the numbers.

16 days ago
9/20/10

What could you possibly get out of constantly posting such shit threads? 
Serious question, were you raised without a father?

16 days ago
8/9/16
SlavicBull -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

The numbers are the numbers.

You know I'm not talking about the numbers...

16 days ago
7/25/12
SlavicBull -

The US is currently leading the world with the most new infections every day and they were one of the later countries to have the virus introduced to them.

It's going to be a blood bath down there, especially once everyone is working again and the hosptials are rammed past capacity.

Aren't you worried about being infected while driving bus in Oakland?  Why you talking shit?

16 days ago
5/14/10
5000+ from NY alone. I don't know if that's accurate. Yesterday it said there were 140000 in NY in one day and then it got adjusted to a fraction of that amount. I hope it's not right but it probably is. I agree that Americans in general will have a very different opinion of themselves when this is said and done. I don't know why people would dispute that.
16 days ago
4/24/07

Oh it's this troll again. Cute angle. 

16 days ago
3/20/12

STFU
ban this TROLL

MODS step up

16 days ago
6/27/05

Fuck off Serbian Scum

16 days ago
7/25/08
SlavicBull - 

LOL, and you questioned if we were still Number 1.

Eat shit, Ivan!
16 days ago
10/17/08
I'm tired of these trolls.
16 days ago
7/1/15

So what.  That just means we're finally getting more test kits.  You knew the number was going to go up after we've been able to test more and more people...........

16 days ago
3/20/12

every body vote down
I am tolerant

but this guy is a shithole

16 days ago
7/25/12
Rambo John J -

every body vote down
I am tolerant

but this guy is a shithole

It's only his 37th persona...

16 days ago
5/14/08
johnsonbarr - I'm tired of these trolls.

16 days ago
5/30/03

Doxx this guy! Find out how fun trolling is

16 days ago
6/27/14

16 days ago
8/2/19
SlavicBull -

Weird thing to say.  If you're "slavic" the US getting ravaged and having chaos and anarchy in the streets is an average day where you're from.

16 days ago
5/23/07
SlavicBull - 

You're fucking retarded

16 days ago
3/21/12
You will not see the US humbled in your lifetime friend.
16 days ago
11/15/04
SlavicBull -

If the U.S. sneezes, the entire world catches a cold. 

16 days ago
2/25/09

Funnier than the pedro character 

16 days ago
2/19/11
checkuroil -

Humbled?  You know we control the world economy? If we get “humbled” then the word gets humbled 

Haha lol