OtherGround Forums Ungrateful refugees-"Canada red carpet not enough"

6 days ago
2/23/03

Not a direct quote - just wanted to give the idea.

Change your own fucking sheets, the same way I do.......

Canadian shwarma, I eat it all the time, great food..........but of course not to their liking.  lol. 

Threaten to go home?!  Good pack up your fucking shit and leave.

6 days ago
2/23/03

Maybe thier shitty attitude is why they come from a shithole..........

6 days ago
2/23/03

Meanwhile Canadians are homeless in the housing crisis and Canadian military veterans go without.  nice........

6 days ago
2/23/03

Anybody notice how these "refugees" all smoke like chimneys.  Funny I can't afford to smoke and my elderly mother was forced to quit because she can't afford it on her pension and she paid tax her entire life.

Courageous people to all young males running from their "war zone" leaving behind thier females and children in this "war zone".

6 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
6 days ago
8/12/16

If they want to go home than we should load em up on a rocket and shoot em back to where they came from.  

That goes for all "Irregular Canadians", if you are ungrateful and want to leave I will chip in to pay for your airfare.

6 days ago
2/23/03

Holy fuck I eat Canadian Donairs/schwarma all the time and pay good money for them.

I change my own sheets all the time.

None of that is good enough for these people? wtf?!

What the hell kind of narcisists are these people?  entitled isn't even the right word.

If I invite somebody into my house out of kindness and none of it is good enough for them I would invite them to fucking leave immediately.

6 days ago
8/29/08

Refugees marching against Quebecers that should be interesting.

6 days ago
7/10/02
ItchyNuggets - 

Holy fuck I eat Canadian Donairs/schwarma all the time and pay good money for them.

I change my own sheets all the time.

None of that is good enough for these people? wtf?!

What the hell kind of narcisists are these people?  entitled isn't even the right word.

If I invite somebody into my house out of kindness and none of it is good enough for them I would invite them to fucking leave immediately.

This

And we usually see this kind of entitlement for people on welfare for years or in the 2nd/3rd generations of "welfare for life" recipients.

These, they have supposedly fled a warzone and never had any similar handouts yet here they are being ungrateful bastards. Combine that with their militant religious stance to not integrate! Who wants more of these scums here???? Who??? Even most Libtards must be uneasy about this
6 days ago
2/23/03

"Even most Libtards must be uneasy about this"

My experience with multiculturalists is they are fanatical, and have no problem lying, bullying etc. to get what they want.

After the mass rapes of german women by refugees in cologne they did everything they could to hide the rapes.  It only came out because of social media.  The police and media did everything they could to hide it.  Then they said the german women were at fault for not keeping a proper minimum 10 foot distance from the refugee rapists.  google - what the cologne mayor said on the rapes, its insane.  And that mayor would probably insist she's a "feminist" lol

Multiculturalists = fanatical/crazy.

Thier agenda = only thing that matters to them, everything else is DISTANT secondary.

6 days ago
3/11/11
ItchyNuggets -

Anybody notice how these "refugees" all smoke like chimneys.  Funny I can't afford to smoke and my elderly mother was forced to quit because she can't afford it on her pension and she paid tax her entire life.

Courageous people to all young males running from their "war zone" leaving behind thier females and children in this "war zone".

It is an irrefutable fact that Syria is a war zone. There’s no need to put the term in quotations. Furthermore, it is the Western ruling classes—primarily that of the US, but also Canada, Britain, France and elsewhere—who have destroyed the country. Roughly 700,000 Syrians have been murdered by the US leadership and their allies, and well over 10,000,000 forced out of their homes seeking refuge.

It also must be noted that Syria is a secular country with the overwhelming majority of its population fighting tooth and nail to keep it that way. It is the Western interventionists who have unleashed a jihad on the nation by funding, arming and training organisations such as ISIS, al-Qaeda, the Army of Islam and the White Helmets. If it wasn’t for the tireless resistance of the Syrian people, their country would now be run by terrorist head loppers. And what do we see when the Syrian people and their Iranian and Russian allies liberate an area from this jihadi menace? In the case of Aleppo, close to a million refugees have returned to the city since it was freed from the clutches of the West in 2016.

People have been desperate to return to the relative stability of their old lives, rather than live in the hovels, slums and prisons provided to them by other countries, insofar as they are given anything at all. At the end of the day, the Western ruling classes owe the people of Syria an immense debt, but the truth is that many Syrians will be happy just to see the foreign parasites expelled from their country, which still hasn’t been achieved.

6 days ago
10/16/10

6 days ago
12/3/02

MCGA

6 days ago
2/23/03

Proteus The Invincible,

I'm as anti-Neo Con as you will find on here.  These mid east wars are complete bullshit.

But we need to see these refugees going to places besides just europe and north america.  I'm thinking Japan, South Korea, wealthy gulf states, and if its so safe to have these people then Israel aswell frankly.  Otherwise lets stop pretending this mass migration is wonderful if the only idiots forced to do it are "western" countries.  That blows---- people aren't big on pretending when the truth is obvious.

I'm sure some refugees are fine people, but many of them aren't......ask germany...........  And I'd like to see other places take these "fine" people if they're such a fucking treat to be around.......

Edited: 6 days ago
9/1/04
ItchyNuggets -

Good catch. I always lose a lot of sympathy for charity seekers that still manage to fund a $5000 a year habit I couldn't afford. Actually, if they're 2 packs a day it's $10k. after taces, thats a 15k a tear job just to support your habit.

6 days ago
9/1/04

I once got a call for a shoplifter. When I got there, he was full of complaining about how security had handled him. There were noo cheap shots afterwards, not a mark on him, just a clean tackle on a guy running away, making it the only practical way to catch him. He said they had treated him the same way the last time he had stolen from them. I said "That's terrible! You should take you business elsewhere!". He started to protest that he wasn't buying anything form them, but quit when he realized how stupid he souneded.

BTW - I realize that loss prevention commonly has rules that don't allow that sort of thing, but my job is to enforce the law, not store policy, and everything security had done was lawful and reasonable.

6 days ago
9/1/04

Also, moving to Canada and complaining about the cold...what did you expect?

6 days ago
9/1/04
Proteus The Invincible -
ItchyNuggets -

It is an irrefutable fact that Syria is a war zone. There’s no need to put the term in quotations. Furthermore, it is the Western ruling classes—primarily that of the US, but also Canada, Britain, France and elsewhere—who have destroyed the country. Roughly 700,000 Syrians have been murdered by the US leadership and their allies, and well over 10,000,000 forced out of their homes seeking refuge.

It also must be noted that Syria is a secular country with the overwhelming majority of its population fighting tooth and nail to keep it that way. It is the Western interventionists who have unleashed a jihad on the nation by funding, arming and training organisations such as ISIS, al-Qaeda, the Army of Islam and the White Helmets. If it wasn’t for the tireless resistance of the Syrian people, their country would now be run by terrorist head loppers. And what do we see when the Syrian people and their Iranian and Russian allies liberate an area from this jihadi menace? In the case of Aleppo, close to a million refugees have returned to the city since it was freed from the clutches of the West in 2016.

People have been desperate to return to the relative stability of their old lives, rather than live in the hovels, slums and prisons provided to them by other countries, insofar as they are given anything at all. At the end of the day, the Western ruling classes owe the people of Syria an immense debt, but the truth is that many Syrians will be happy just to see the foreign parasites expelled from their country, which still hasn’t been achieved.

So it's Army of Islam, Al Queda, and ISIS....so it's not other Muslim countries that should take them in, it's Canada and Germany? Thanks for clearing that up.

6 days ago
8/23/11
Proteus The Invincible -
ItchyNuggets -

Yes it’s a war zone but are you really blaming the west for the war?

that sir makes you sound fucking retarded 

you think we as developed economic free countries want war? 

How about you get it together over there. Stop chopping each other’s heads off .. maybe develop some industry that doesn’t include killing your neighbours... and quit blaming everyone but yourself for your problems. 

6 days ago
7/10/02
ItchyNuggets - 

"Even most Libtards must be uneasy about this"

My experience with multiculturalists is they are fanatical, and have no problem lying, bullying etc. to get what they want.

After the mass rapes of german women by refugees in cologne they did everything they could to hide the rapes.  It only came out because of social media.  The police and media did everything they could to hide it.  Then they said the german women were at fault for not keeping a proper minimum 10 foot distance from the refugee rapists.  google - what the cologne mayor said on the rapes, its insane.  And that mayor would probably insist she's a "feminist" lol

Multiculturalists = fanatical/crazy.

Thier agenda = only thing that matters to them, everything else is DISTANT secondary.

Well you've got a point here. Sad, very sad, but true. It really is a mental illness!
6 days ago
1/18/12

I walked by election signs today.

Lesbians with red hair...check

Clean shaven, submissive soy boys....check

Save the tree hippy ,west coast baby boomer ladies.....check

Anderson Cooper looking middle aged gay men.... Check

Strong looking men with experience outside of politics?

Nope, they've either been hunted out or are too disgusted to participate.

Funny how that as city council has grown in diversity, so has crime, litter, traffic and cost of living.

6 days ago
12/2/02
Stache - 

Six kids???? I couldn't afford that either. Stop having kids.

Secondly, sell the iphone that the 4 year old is running around with in the video.
6 days ago
1/1/01

Don't worry, the conservatives are ripe to come back in power next election.

6 days ago
3/20/15
Proteus The Invincible - 
ItchyNuggets -

Listen here you fucking mutt...

I didn't start any wars over there, therefore my tax dollars should not be going to fund some fucking ingrates that should be home trying to better their own country rather than fucking up and leeching off mine.

How many does your western civilization guilt allow you to house in your home ? No really, how many have you taken in ?

Now shut the fuck up....

5 days ago
2/23/03

We are correct about what we are saying................100%

But at the risk of being unpopular............

Proteus The Invincible is correct about ONE THING.  Those mid east wars were complete bullshit for the ultra elites and started by the Neo Cons/Ultra Elites.  (And those same neo cons aggitate for more war to this day........)

The veterans of those wars are still HEROS and need to be honored in every way.

However the bill for those wars is 6 trillion and counting, untold numbers killed and permanently maimed.  And for what?  Saddam created a balance against Iran creating a peaceful standoff thoughout the 90's.  We enjoyed the peace and prosperity during that time.

Mid East people need to solve thier own shit..............they also need to be left alone to be fair.  We save the 6 trillion and killed and maimed soldiers.  They sink or swim on their own merits. 

My opinion they will more sink then swim on thier own merits............but thats their business.   As long as they stay away from me I could give a shit.