OtherGround Forums University votes 2remove racist Abe Lincoln statue

10/29/20 9:15 PM
7/12/15
Fighting -

Kill each one that voted for this. The stupidest libertard shit I've ever heard. Hands down. I'm staggered they can be this fucking stupid. 

An elected body of students votes to remove the statue of a racist. 

The OG: Kill them! 

Totally normal and mentally healthy response. 

10/29/20 9:16 PM
7/8/14

10/29/20 9:21 PM
5/7/08
ranier wolfcastle - 

In the 21st century, President Barack Obama named Lincoln his favorite president and insisted on using Lincoln's Bible for his inaugural ceremonies.[348][349][350] Lincoln has often been portrayed by Hollywood, almost always in a flattering light

Obama happily presided over a white supremacist empire. Of course he was a fan of Lincoln.
10/29/20 9:24 PM
10/11/05

Aren't you tired of clickbait bullshit yet?

10/29/20 9:25 PM
7/12/15
PTSDNA -
ranier wolfcastle - 

In the 21st century, President Barack Obama named Lincoln his favorite president and insisted on using Lincoln's Bible for his inaugural ceremonies.[348][349][350] Lincoln has often been portrayed by Hollywood, almost always in a flattering light

Obama happily presided over a white supremacist empire. Of course he was a fan of Lincoln.

lol you guys think those kids who voted on this like Barack Obama? I guarantee they don't. 

10/29/20 9:26 PM
2/21/10
NEWSFLASH -
Knuckle Punch -

Must be a scary world for people when a statue of a long passed founding father makes you feel unsafe at school.

Lincoln's a founding father?

Eh close enough. Im not american.... but i at least know he is a respected figure

10/29/20 9:28 PM
11/3/14
StankieEdgar -
PTSDNA -
ranier wolfcastle - 

lol you guys think those kids who voted on this like Barack Obama? I guarantee they don't. 

Its Madison.  I was a student there during the Obama years. You would be hard pressed to find anyone to say anything negative about Obama then or now. 

10/29/20 9:30 PM
7/12/15
TFK_shampoohorn -
StankieEdgar -
PTSDNA -
ranier wolfcastle - 

Its Madison.  I was a student there during the Obama years. You would be hard pressed to find anyone to say anything negative about Obama then or now. 

Cool story grandpa millennial. Gen Z isn't down with him. Things have changed. 

Edited: 10/29/20 9:35 PM
11/24/13
Fighting -

Kill each one that voted for this. The stupidest libertard shit I've ever heard. Hands down. I'm staggered they can be this fucking stupid. 

According to the new SJW MAGAt logic on the OG, by saying this you've just threatened a mass killing / terrorist attack at a large school.

I am now fake outraged, you ratfuck!

Reported to FBI.

10/29/20 9:36 PM
1/9/02
itskrisdude -
ufc98newb -

what is this unanimous consent? who is voting? a committee of 13 SJW activists?

It's a student body group, and the school responded by maintaining its prior position of not removing the statue.

how did the students at a university get this retarded?

10/29/20 9:43 PM
12/6/16

How many of the people calling for the removal of the statue are conservatives/Republicans?

How many are lefties/dems?

It's pretty obvious where the path leads if the people calling for the removal of these statues (and those that support them politically) get into positions of power.

10/29/20 9:48 PM
7/12/15
gregbrady -
itskrisdude -
ufc98newb -

It's a student body group, and the school responded by maintaining its prior position of not removing the statue.

Lincoln was a racist. I don't see the issue with students saying they don't like having a statue. Why do you hate free speech? 

10/29/20 9:49 PM
8/20/03
Mutant -

Abe failed us by not sending slaves to Liberia like it's intention! 

Wasn't Liberia supposed to be "Wakanda" for the freed slaves?

What happened?

10/29/20 10:34 PM
1/23/13
"“Lincoln's legacy has changed as we start to call out history and although ... blah blah" Springer said."

How do you call out history? It already happened. It's opinions/attitudes/events have already occurred and can't be changed.
10/29/20 10:36 PM
12/6/16
StankieEdgar -
gregbrady -
itskrisdude -
ufc98newb -

Lincoln was a racist. I don't see the issue with students saying they don't like having a statue. Why do you hate free speech? 

This SpongeBob SquarePants meme is taking over the internet, but wHaT DoEs iT mEaN? | For The Win

I DoN't SeE tHe IsSuE wItH tHeM sAyIng ThEy DoN't LiKe tHe StAtUes... Do YoU hAtE FrEe SpEeCh?!?!?!?!?!

10/29/20 10:39 PM
6/12/13

Pumpkin spice faggit and his man wife of the elitist power approve. 

10/29/20 11:32 PM
1/1/01
StankieEdgar -
gregbrady -
itskrisdude -
ufc98newb -

He also loved more than 150 years ago. Judging people long dead by modern moral standards is stupid and dangerous... 

10/29/20 11:49 PM
1/1/01
amadeus -

First they came for Confederate statues and I did not speak up because I was not a Confederate...

NIce

10/29/20 11:53 PM
1/1/01
Captain Canuck -
Mutant -

Abe failed us by not sending slaves to Liberia like it's intention! 

Wasn't Liberia supposed to be "Wakanda" for the freed slaves?

What happened?

It was and Lincoln unfortunately took one to the dome! 

10/30/20 12:15 AM
7/12/15
amadeus -
StankieEdgar -
gregbrady -
itskrisdude -
ufc98newb -

He also loved more than 150 years ago. Judging people long dead by modern moral standards is stupid and dangerous... 

Why is it stupid and dangerous when there are a lot of people alive now who hold the same racist views as Lincoln? That isn't really that long ago. There are people alive now who met people who were alive then. 

10/30/20 12:20 AM
7/12/15
CharlesMartel -
StankieEdgar -
gregbrady -
itskrisdude -
ufc98newb -

This SpongeBob SquarePants meme is taking over the internet, but wHaT DoEs iT mEaN? | For The Win

I DoN't SeE tHe IsSuE wItH tHeM sAyIng ThEy DoN't LiKe tHe StAtUes... Do YoU hAtE FrEe SpEeCh?!?!?!?!?!

Comparing artifacts from the 5th century BC to a statue from 1910 is hilarious and I know you're not even trolling. You actually see it as the same bless your heart. 

10/30/20 12:27 AM
2/22/09
ranier wolfcastle - 

I assume nobody read the article.

They don't have an issue with Lincoln - they have an issue with the person who donated the statue.
10/30/20 12:32 AM
10/14/19
Fighting -

It’s not stupid. They are winning and you are losing. They are tearing down your history and will replace it with their own. There’s nothing the least bit “stupid” about dominating and destroying your enemy.

10/30/20 3:08 AM
7/15/04

10/30/20 3:14 AM
5/30/05
GreggyOmega -
Fighting -

It’s not stupid. They are winning and you are losing. They are tearing down your history and will replace it with their own. There’s nothing the least bit “stupid” about dominating and destroying your enemy.

lol @ replacing history.