OtherGround Forums Usa women hand out 13 nil ass whoopin

6 days ago
1/18/12

6 days ago
1/18/12

Sportsmanship or nah?

6 days ago
1/18/12

Cant imagine the feeling of knee sliding at center pitch, after scoring an 8th goal of the match....

The feeling of wind through your pink n purple buddy holly cut must be a fuckin rush.

My ovaries are on fire boys

6 days ago
1/18/12

https://youtu.be/7QRPDbpsDCg

6 days ago
8/14/02

Running up the score is fine, given that it's the top tournament in the world. The women are also pushing for higher wages, so it makes sense they'd try to show that they're dominant and deserving.

But the big celebrations after goals 7+ are somewhat embarrassing. 

6 days ago
1/18/12
Mencken -

Running up the score is fine, given that it's the top tournament in the world. The women are also pushing for higher wages, so it makes sense they'd try to show that they're dominant and deserving.

But the big celebrations after goals 7+ are somewhat embarrassing. 

One mans "somewhat embarassing" is another mans "blatantly disrespectful" i guess

6 days ago
1/18/12

If i saw my son showboating at 8-0, it would probably be his last time playing.  

Id be looking for tae kwon do classes for his punk ass

Edited: 6 days ago
7/22/09

Goal differential is criteria.

/thread

6 days ago
2/16/04

Bad sportsmanship imo

6 days ago
1/18/12
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -

/thread

Better whip the 3rd worlds ass extra hard then.

Just incase canada butt fucks someone 25-1 and we need to break a tie

6 days ago
7/14/17
Forrest Spliffn -

https://youtu.be/7QRPDbpsDCg

6 days ago
1/1/01
celebrating excessively when game is out of reach is trashy

You still need to play at 100%

This is a good way to get people to root against you
6 days ago
1/18/12

Yeah...we got a " we want equality" narrative running at the same time as a "we'll endzone dance on 3rd world competition" narrative.

Not a fan

6 days ago
3/18/02
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT - 

/thread

people complaining about this have no idea how the rules work in this tournament.  

George is right. 

6 days ago
2/28/03

All’s fair in world class competition.  This ain’t an ayso game for eleven year olds 

6 days ago
2/8/08
I don't think the goal differential is the issue. Its scoring your 8-12th goal and carrying on like it was the game winner.

You can win with integrity and show sportsmanship, or you can do what these girls did.

When you complain about equal rights and bring all eyes on you on a very large stage, perhaps you shoudn't act like a cunt.
6 days ago
1/1/01

Can you post examples of this excessive celebration?

mark

6 days ago
6/22/09

No problem with the goals.  Goal differential matters.

Bit of a problem when you are acting like you just won the entire World Cup with every celebration when you are already up a touchdown.

6 days ago
10/4/18
They are athletes. Let them celebrate and if it hurts your feelings, maybe sports isn't your thing. Find a safe place and relax with the other snowflakes.
6 days ago
8/18/13

Any under 16 boys team would absolutely destroy any of these womens teams. The quality is absolutely laughable 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Dreville79 - 

Any under 16 boys team would absolutely destroy any of these womens teams. The quality is absolutely laughable 

This.

They'd handle the U.S. women's team. How many players would they need to easily take care of a terrible team like Thailand? Eight? Seven?
6 days ago
2/8/08
scab1 - 
Dreville79 - 

This.

They'd handle the U.S. women's team. How many players would they need to easily take care of a terrible team like Thailand? Eight? Seven?

I don't believe this. Maybe the US national boys 16U team, but I still think it would be a good match.
6 days ago
1/18/12
TheRoguewrestler - They are athletes. Let them celebrate and if it hurts your feelings, maybe sports isn't your thing. Find a safe place and relax with the other snowflakes.

Lol 

Edited: 6 days ago
2/8/08
"All’s fair in world class competition.  This ain’t an ayso game for eleven year olds "

You wouldn't be OK with one of your students yelling out and carrying on after each point he scored, just because its Pans or Worlds. Why is this different?
6 days ago
5/7/08

This is an easy one boys, come on now. Goal differential counts so you play hard to the final whistle and score as much as you can, but you also act like you've been there before. This isn't a head scratcher...