OtherGround Forums Valentine's day 1998

4 days ago
4/8/07

I was 18, so was he. He was my best friend since 3rd grade. We both loved smoking pot and preferred drugs over girls.

We had went out and got a big bag of weed in the next town over. It was Saturday night in February in the midwest. It was cold out. We got really stoned, grabbed some fast food, and drove past a local movie theater. We saw The Wedding Singer was "Now Showing" and we were big Adam Sandler Fans.

We both had seen the previews and wanted to see it. We pulled in, smoked some more weed, and went and bought tickets. We walked in and the lobby was full of red and pink heart shaped balloons. There were other Valentine's Day themed thing there, including someone giving out roses to the ladies.

As we walked in, both of us realized the mistake we had just made. We went to the movies, two dudes, on the most popular date night of the year.....we said to each other, oh shit, today is Valentine's Day!

We almost immediately ran into some kids from our high school who were all there on dates. They looked at us like we were either really high or a couple of faggots. We were just really high.

I was completely embarrassed, probably the most embarrassed I've ever been was while we were in the lobby. We didn't bail though, we went in, watched the movie, and both enjoyed it. Overall, it was one of the best Valentine's days that I've ever had.

4 days ago
4/18/02

Hopefully you shared the popcorn 

4 days ago
2/9/12

What a feel good story. Voted up. 

4 days ago
10/13/02

Cool story bruh

4 days ago
8/28/10
CMX -

And each other's buttholes 

4 days ago
11/15/04

Did he put his hand on your knee or just go right up your skirt?

4 days ago
4/11/10

Rules

4 days ago
12/22/10

The valentine's day massacre happened on valentine's day in 1996. 

Three fights, one right after the other, happened in the church parking lot by the high school. 

The first fight was a Sophmore vs a senior. They squared up and started bouncing around. The senior tripped, fell back, and his head bounced off the concrete, knocking him out. Blood shot out of his nose when it hit the ground. The sophmore jumped on top of him and hit him once in the eye. 

Another Senior got pissed and tried to beat up the sophmore, but a bigger Junior got in his way and they ended up winging punches at each other like Frye vs. Takayama. They both connected an ass-ton of times, but they were mostly arm punches, so neither of them really "won" the fight. Both dudes were jacked, too. 

The final fight was between 2 freshmen. There was a distinct size advantage, and the smaller guy started it. The larger freshman grapped the smaller guy by the front of his shirt, lifted him up and towards him, headbutted him right in the nose, and then threw him into a bush. Smaller dude had to have surgery to fix his nose because it looked like Arlovski's. 

Good times. 

Edited: 4 days ago
7/11/12

Your friend convinced you to prefer drugs over women and made you go to the movies together on valentines day to watch The Wedding Singer.

If your other friends hadn't of shown, his plan to kidnap you would have gone ahead and you'd be dead in a ditch with a sore ass right now.

4 days ago
4/8/09

did you put your cock thru the bottom of the popcorn bucket as a vday surprise for your boy?

:)

4 days ago
8/13/13

My friend once farted in his hand then put his hand over my mouth while I was yawning, it tasted like cum.

Still not as gay as your story op

4 days ago
11/16/17
CMX -

But who cut the hole in the bottom

4 days ago
4/8/07
Angry Ram - 

My friend once farted in his hand then put his hand over my mouth while I was yawning, it tasted like cum.

I'm pretty sure that you claiming to know what cum tastes like is winning the gay story challenge
4 days ago
5/1/14

I was this close to cumming, then read you guys didn't even fuck. Thanks for the cock tease faggot.

4 days ago
7/24/14

You ever get so high and walk into a Walmart during black Friday not realizing it was Black Friday and all you wanted was a quick trip to grab some munchies. (Pumpkin pie you didn't get for thanksgiving)

But then you see the lines at the registers and realize, hell no! So you turn around to walk back out but they have police doing security, and the door you just walked through is an entry only door on Black Friday so they make you walk the long way around to exit and so now you have to walk to the other side of the parking lot on a cold night. 

Too stoned

too cold

loss of 15 mins

no munchies (pumpkin pie that year)

4 days ago
8/26/18
Right Hand JO Power - I was 18, so was he. He was my best friend since 3rd grade. We both loved smoking pot and preferred drugs over girls.

We had went out and got a big bag of weed in the next town over. It was Saturday night in February in the midwest. It was cold out. We got really stoned, grabbed some fast food, and drove past a local movie theater. We saw The Wedding Singer was "Now Showing" and we were big Adam Sandler Fans.

We both had seen the previews and wanted to see it. We pulled in, smoked some more weed, and went and bought tickets. We walked in and the lobby was full of red and pink heart shaped balloons. There were other Valentine's Day themed thing there, including someone giving out roses to the ladies.

As we walked in, both of us realized the mistake we had just made. We went to the movies, two dudes, on the most popular date night of the year.....we said to each other, oh shit, today is Valentine's Day!

We almost immediately ran into some kids from our high school who were all there on dates. They looked at us like we were either really high or a couple of faggots. We were just really high.

I was completely embarrassed, probably the most embarrassed I've ever been was while we were in the lobby. We didn't bail though, we went in, watched the movie, and both enjoyed it. Overall, it was one of the best Valentine's days that I've ever had.

And today you call that man your husband. Fucking love that story. You put a great pace on that one brother. You guys could have hit the Blockbuster and burger King probably in the same parking lot but that wouldn't be much of story. Where did you gentlemen dine brother? Giant studs, great story brother. 

4 days ago
5/10/04

Og left are mass exodusing as the losses keep piling up. Tumblr must be about at capacity by now. 

#unstoppable frate train of a lawyer

4 days ago
10/10/06

Man, I've felt like this just going to the movies stoned with a friend on a normal day. Valentine's Day, at 18, seeing people you know is fucking hilarious. Thanks for yet another great story, op.

4 days ago
8/13/13
Right Hand JO Power -
Angry Ram - 

I'm pretty sure that you claiming to know what cum tastes like is winning the gay story challenge

You never sucked yourself before?