OtherGround Forums Vaping deaths/injuries. What's causing them?

9/13/19 4:21 AM
5/27/08
Dryfly -
LegionariusIV - 
Dryfly - Just read a big story about this. There is a girl in an induced coma near me because of this. It is happening a lot.

The Glycerin in the product is what leads to fat cells and liquid in your lungs.

Shit is bad. Buy some fucking Marlboros if you must...at least they take years longer to kill you. Either way you're fucked may as well prolong it.

Ant proof of this ?

Nope. It was from an article in the local paper.

The girl that is in a coma in Utah from this, can easily be found on the national news site of your choice.

The girl in the induced coma is from Payson Utah. She was transferred to a larger Hospital in Orem. That should give you enough info to locate it.

Find that article and it links other ongoing similar cases.

Found it. After several reads, it seems like to me that vaping is a gamble, and with the right conditions you get an infection and then you're fucked because you wont know your lungs are infected with bacteria for s good while  

Yeah I think I'm going to quit.  Just had a kid, dont need this shit 

9/13/19 6:55 AM
12/18/08
Sarsaparilla Slim -

Unregulated product in unregulated devices heating up mysterious oils inside tubes of plastic and metal heating coils made from god knows what. Inhale that into your lungs a hundred times a day you’re bound to catch some sort of contaminatanent.

It could one of those or a combination of that. Lots of variables to work out. 

Yup! Great post!

9/13/19 7:02 AM
12/18/08

Vapes are fuckin douche pipes. You look retarded smoking out of them, the big huge cloud you smoke is annoying and fills everyones faces that are around you, and your faggy flavours fuckin stink.  

9/14/19 4:35 PM
8/14/19

Ttt 

9/14/19 4:36 PM
12/29/18
NorthernHospitality -

Vapes are fuckin douche pipes. You look retarded smoking out of them, the big huge cloud you smoke is annoying and fills everyones faces that are around you, and your faggy flavours fuckin stink.  

Agreed

9/14/19 4:50 PM
4/18/01
Bret Kavanaugh - 
NorthernHospitality -

Agreed

I think everyone here is talking about thc carts.
9/14/19 6:20 PM
8/20/15

Theres a guy now about dead that used regular vaping to quit smoking. THC wasn't used from what the article stated. I'll see if I can find it again 

9/14/19 6:22 PM
8/20/15

Many of the vaping illnesses reported during the current crisis appear to be related to THC vapes, which has prompted scientists to investigate black market vape canisters containing dangerous chemicals as a possible cause. However, the CDC reported that many people have also been sickened by nicotine vapes, so no single substance or product is consistently linked with all the illnesses.