OtherGround Forums Very hard to watch this happening.

7 days ago
6/13/09

I was always proud to say I was an American wherever I went in the world.

I'm still proud to be a citizen of the greatest country in history...but I'm disgusted by what I see. 

Trump committed a criminal act unthinkable for a President. He is a piece of shit.  It sickens me that he was able to slither his way to the Presidency. What's worse is watching people defend him and that group of ignorant cocksuckers that barged into the capitol.

Seeing the posts on here supporting that act is disgusting.

Fuck them. Fuck Trump. and fuck anybody else who thinks that what those subhuman cretins did was "OK".

7 days ago
6/13/09
7 days ago
6/13/09
7 days ago
6/13/09
7 days ago
6/13/09
Now we've got green namers on here ready to go to war and kill millions of lefties.

Fuck a;ll this shit.
7 days ago
8/18/13
blood fist - Now we've got green namers on here ready to go to war and kill millions of lefties.

Fuck a;ll this shit.

What green namer is ready to go to war?? 

7 days ago
12/17/06

Criminal act lol. Overdramatic woman talk.

7 days ago
12/13/04
What a maroon. OP is pond scum of the highest order.
7 days ago
7/25/08
blood fist - 

I'm still proud to be a citizen of the greatest country in history...but I'm disgusted by what I see. 

Trump committed a criminal act unthinkable for a President. He is a piece of shit.  It sickens me that he was able to slither his way to the Presidency. What's worse is watching people defend him and that group of ignorant cocksuckers that barged into the capitol.

Fuck them. Fuck Trump. and fuck anybody else who thinks that what those subhuman cretins did was "OK".

See my post in the other thread.
7 days ago
1/1/01

OP is correct.

Watch the dirt people congregate 

7 days ago
4/27/15

America was never proud of soft-minded little bitches like OP 

7 days ago
3/17/03
Altofsky -

Criminal act lol. Overdramatic woman talk.

This. 

Trump is not your dad. 

Go forgive your parents and start living as a man.

7 days ago
10/20/06

Jesus Christ, calm down there blood fart.

7 days ago
2/17/07

One thing that never changes is how dramatic and whiny leftists are.  Everything that happens is LITERALLY UNPRECEDENTED.  THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED.

Jesus.  Quit whining. 

Who the fuck has so much free time to spend on rioting/talking about rioting?  10% of jobless idiots on either side, that’s who, while the rest of us are just trying to run our businesses.  

Real talk: how much better off would we all be if we could just get politicians and other idiots from spending so much time intentionally making life difficult? 

7 days ago
3/17/03

MEN are not driven into states of hysterical psychosis - especially by people on TV who they will never meet. 

Trump is basically Guiding Light for adult boys raised by single mothers.

It's time to overcome your mother's nature. We don't need any more manchildren in this country. 

7 days ago
5/6/16
blood fist - 

But you're not disgusted with Biden and his history in politics and the democrates behavior the last four years and them saying to cause uproar and go after Trump supporters and the riot,looting and burning down businesses and city? Hypocrite much
7 days ago
1/2/20

Not that big of a deal. Dont let the media fool you.

7 days ago
5/30/05

Are you helping a contentious situation or making it worse?

7 days ago
3/28/02

OP IS NOT WRONG

7 days ago
11/1/03

Are you just as outraged at the 700+ riots that proceeded this? How about the dems who set up legal funds to defend the rioters? Your just as outraged at this right? 

7 days ago
4/20/11
blood fist -

Trump commited a criminal act?  By telling then to be peaceful? You delusional fucks got exposed by an alpha male. And you listened to the lies Nancy Pelosi fed to the mainstream media because she was threatened by him.  Look at how obsessed that pathetic whore is with him. She is so scared to be exposed for what she just made shit up the entire time.  Thats how much of a pussy you are. You let Nancy Pelosi influence you. You are a shame on American. Get the fuck out!! All you Beta men get the fuck out.

7 days ago
4/3/20

None of this is surprising. The behavior is completely within his character and the deflection and minimization by the hardcore supporters who will never leave is also completely unsurprising. 

HRC was right all along, OP.  Right in how she framed it, and also right in her estimate. You just aren’t in the basket of deplorables. Now you know:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

She said the other half of Trump’s supporters “feel that the government has let them down” and are “desperate for change.”

“Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well,” she said.

7 days ago
5/6/16
Loydchristmas - 
blood fist -

Trump commited a criminal act?  By telling then to be peaceful? You delusional fucks got exposed by an alpha male. And you listened to the lies Nancy Pelosi fed to the mainstream media because she was threatened by him.  Look at how obsessed that pathetic whore is with him. She is so scared to be exposed for what she just made shit up the entire time.  Thats how much of a pussy you are. You let Nancy Pelosi influence you. You are a shame on American. Get the fuck out!! All you Beta men get the fuck out.

100% this
7 days ago
4/11/08
Loydchristmas - 
blood fist -

"By telling them to be peaceful" LOL.

He's going to trial over this. Watch how it plays out. No one is going to agree with you. He instilled blatant sedition and treason, and pointed an angry mob at the capital RIGHT when they were counting votes to make him the loser of an election.

This is clear treason and it is likely he will be convicted.
7 days ago
11/5/03

I always liked OP, but this sounds like what I hear from my 83 year old mother every time I talk to her by phone. She hate watches the news on purpose just so she can get good and angry about Trump. And not even Trump the president. Trump the person. She doesn't even know anything about what his administration has done over the last 4 years. She only knows she hates him for the way he looks, how he talks about women, etc etc.

Every week, same thing. When I suggest she's become a media addicted puppet and she'd benefit from watching less news, she does admit I'm right. She never does it though. It's sad.