12 days ago
10/26/18
Stache - The second vid is even worse.

12 days ago
8/28/10

Stupid thread stupid video

12 days ago
8/9/16

Guy in the black jacket won that easy....

Glad nobody jumped in... Shit could've gotten crazy... 

12 days ago
1/8/14
Throwin'Knuckles -

SN checks out.

VTFU lol.

12 days ago
5/22/15
I remember fighting in the streets when I was young. Over the years I began to understand my father's teachings about how it's best to resolve conflicts with words than by force of hand, yet if physically attacked to always defend myself, my family and friends.

It was the summer of 1988. I was eight years old. My father was teaching me to shoot pool at Yosemite Sam's in Coulterville, CA. As he racked 'em up, I was on my way to the jukebox next to the cigarette vending machine to play some Bob Seger, The Doors, or some other awesomeness when I hear my father tell some drunken asshole "Behind every bird is a pile of shit." I turned to only see some shit bird flipping my father off backwards while trailing away.

We all laughed.

Soon after the next school year began, the time came that some kid gave me the finger.. I repeated those triumphant words. He got super pissed and attacked me! I defended myself and was suspended from school. When I came home and explained to my father what had happened, we went for a father/son drive which would lead to an evening of pizza, ice cream and watching the newly released VHS documentary Bloodsport!
12 days ago
8/16/11

Holy fuck did either one live?

12 days ago
5/22/15
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 

Guy in the black jacket won that easy....

Glad nobody jumped in... Shit could've gotten crazy... 

Looking at the video's pic before clicking I thought it was a clip from Breaking Bad. Motherfucker in the red beanie looks just like Jesse Pinkman. The man in Black only needs a pork pie hat and he would be Heisengerg.
12 days ago
1/1/01
how will you reimburse me that 25 seconds of my life?
12 days ago
1/1/01

How do you not go with the double bird in that situation 

12 days ago
3/14/12

Later

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01

https://twitter.com/NOTSportsCenter/status/1070175857304592384?s=20

12 days ago
2/21/10

Worldstar bitches

12 days ago
7/11/06

The sound when guy # 1 hits the concrete fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

12 days ago
12/28/16

And uppercut fist pump with arms crossed would of won it

12 days ago
3/21/07
Upperdog - I remember fighting in the streets when I was young. Over the years I began to understand my father's teachings about how it's best to resolve conflicts with words than by force of hand, yet if physically attacked to always defend myself, my family and friends.

It was the summer of 1988. I was eight years old. My father was teaching me to shoot pool at Yosemite Sam's in Coulterville, CA. As he racked 'em up, I was on my way to the jukebox next to the cigarette vending machine to play some Bob Seger, The Doors, or some other awesomeness when I hear my father tell some drunken asshole "Behind every bird is a pile of shit." I turned to only see some shit bird flipping my father off backwards while trailing away.

We all laughed.

Soon after the next school year began, the time came that some kid gave me the finger.. I repeated those triumphant words. He got super pissed and attacked me! I defended myself and was suspended from school. When I came home and explained to my father what had happened, we went for a father/son drive which would lead to an evening of pizza, ice cream and watching the newly released VHS documentary Bloodsport!

Love it

12 days ago
1/1/01

Lol, that was pretty good. Much better than a lot of other vids that get posted here.

12 days ago
1/3/18

Shameless flirting between two faggots. Get a room, queers!!

11 days ago
7/11/06
Upperdog - I remember fighting in the streets when I was young. Over the years I began to understand my father's teachings about how it's best to resolve conflicts with words than by force of hand, yet if physically attacked to always defend myself, my family and friends.

We all laughed.

Nice!

11 days ago
1/1/01
Upperdog - I remember fighting in the streets when I was young. Over the years I began to understand my father's teachings about how it's best to resolve conflicts with words than by force of hand, yet if physically attacked to always defend myself, my family and friends.

We all laughed.

Do you still shoot pool?
11 days ago
2/3/17

unfortunately, like Ivanka's orgasms, completely fake.

10 days ago
9/9/14

Pretty boys don't fight. 

10 days ago
4/22/03