OtherGround Forums Video of plane engine exploding mid-flight

9 days ago
1/14/07

9 days ago
6/7/12
that might be the worst youtube channel i've ever come across. fuck that dude was annoying as fuck
9 days ago
1/2/08
walkinassassin - that might be the worst youtube channel i've ever come across. fuck that dude was annoying as fuck

I've seen many of his videos. He has a couple million subs and his vids are views in the millions. The one thing that is annoying is his intro, "this is YOUR daily dose of internet" the inflection in his 'your' is pretty silly.

9 days ago
2/23/05
MrBoone - 
walkinassassin - that might be the worst youtube channel i've ever come across. fuck that dude was annoying as fuck

I've seen many of his videos. He has a couple million subs and his vids are views in the millions. The one thing that is annoying is his intro, "this is YOUR daily dose of internet" the inflection in his 'your' is pretty silly.

And if that alone isn't proof of his total crapness nothing is

9 days ago
2/23/05

You do realize that the masses are fools right? Anything subbed by 'millions' with 'millions of views' will inherently be shit

9 days ago
5/10/04
holly9000 - 

You do realize that the masses are fools right? Anything subbed by 'millions' with 'millions of views' will inherently be shit

Indeed.

The masses are asses.
9 days ago
1/14/07

I think he finds some pretty cool stuff quite often, if you're not into it then no big deal. 

8 days ago
6/7/12
Briscoe - 

I think he finds some pretty cool stuff quite often, if you're not into it then no big deal. 

I will say 80% of those are ripped straight from the front page of reddit. So if you don't use reddit I can see how it might have some value
8 days ago
8/22/13

That was not a video of a plane engine exploding mid-flight.

8 days ago
1/14/07
walkinassassin -
Briscoe - 

I will say 80% of those are ripped straight from the front page of reddit. So if you don't use reddit I can see how it might have some value

I stay away from reddit. 

8 days ago
7/31/09
Tight Butthole -

That was not a video of a plane engine exploding mid-flight.

This. Already happened. Past tense matters, damn it. 

8 days ago
12/17/06

Daily dose videos are GREAT.

When you mute them.

8 days ago
8/20/03
I like his videos
8 days ago
5/1/16

Never sit in the "plane of rotation" of a jet engine . If you slow the video down you can see the front set of compressor blades are fucked up .Pratt & Whitney engines in the 777 have done this in the past . I think even one sent a turbine blade through the plane killing a woman . But luckily 777's also use General Electric and Rolls Royce . 

8 days ago
1/9/02

this animation of a military prop plane going down is horrific

7 days ago
1/2/08
holly9000 -

True but he is likely making a very good living with what he is doing.