OtherGround Forums Virus is likely Retrovirus, airborne, we're doomed

8 days ago
9/19/13

The biggest disinformation regarding Coronavirus hasn't been the amount of confirmed cases. It's the actual classification of the virus itself.

There have been numerous reports that HIV medication (antiretroviral) had an unexpected, coincidental effect of curbing the virus' symptoms.

There is a very good reason for this.  It's because Coronavirus itself, is a retrovirus.

Essentially, an airborne retrovirus is the highest classification of risk of any known disease, PERIOD.

This means that it is essentially the same as AIDS except that instead of having to be sexually exposed to it, you can get it through the air.

That is why the Chinese doctor who recently died trying to expose it was likely silenced. He was exposing the fact that it's a retrovirus which cannot be controlled.

Zerohedge was also banned from Twitter for suggesting the same thing:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/coronavirus-contains-hiv-insertions-stoking-fears-over-artificially-created-bioweapon

This essentially means that anyone who is not Bill Gates will soon be dead.

8 days ago
3/13/18

Interesting. Scary. 
I think it will be a long time before we really know what is/has happening

8 days ago
6/13/03

I posted about the retroviral treatments a few times. 

It could explain why Westerners are not catching it as much as the Asian population, since some of the population carry the hiv resistant CCR5-delta 32 mutation.

8 days ago
9/19/13
Sogsteel -

It could explain why Westerners are not catching it as much as the Asian population, since some of the population carry the hiv resistant CCR5-delta 32 mutation.

It could have been designed specifically as an ethnovirus, targeting specific genetic markers only found in certain races.

This type of virus was the main plot of many Metal Gear Solid games. It's called FOXDIE.

8 days ago
2/12/14
Sogsteel -

the fuk is that

8 days ago
2/12/14

THEY ARE EATING THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 days ago
6/13/03
John Cable -
Sogsteel -

the fuk is that

Its a naturally occuring genetic mutation. Scientists think it came to being to combat the black plague in the 14th century. To my understanding it protects white blood cells from HIV.

8 days ago
6/13/03

https://www.nature.com/scitable/blog/viruses101/hiv_resistant_mutation/

8 days ago
5/14/10

Would this explain why so many are infected but not dead or fully recovered?

8 days ago
9/19/13
Freaky_Hibiki - Would this explain why so many are infected but not dead or fully recovered?

Even if someone "recovers" from the symptoms, the virus can mutate within DNA. It's the same as having something like Herpes and taking antiretroviral medication. You will not see symptoms but you still have the virus and you can still transmit it to someone else.

8 days ago
6/13/03
oranos -
Freaky_Hibiki - Would this explain why so many are infected but not dead or fully recovered?

Even if someone "recovers" from the symptoms, the virus can mutate within DNA. It's the same as having something like Herpes and taking antiretroviral medication. You will not see symptoms but you still have the virus and you can still transmit it to someone else.

That also means it would likely make it a bloodborn pathogen 

8 days ago
10/5/05

That is some scary shit.  We have a confirmed case 30 miles from me.  

8 days ago
9/19/13
Fathead D -

That is some scary shit.  We have a confirmed case 30 miles from me.  

In quarantine?

Those people can't leave quarantine. Ever.

8 days ago
1/1/01

Is this confirmed by anyone other than zerohedge?

Muthafuckin fuckity fuck if true, I don't want the airborne lung destroying bad aids, wtf.

8 days ago
12/1/05

How do i find out if I have ccr-32.5 mutation?

8 days ago
6/13/03
Dirtywhiteboy -

How do i find out if I have ccr-32.5 mutation?

I looked into it once since Im of Scandinavian ancestry. There is a lab in Canada that would test for it, IIRC it was like $300.

8 days ago
9/19/13

All persons diagnosed with Coronavirus who do not have mutated gene CCR5-delta 32 (resistance to HIV) will be on an almost identical mortality timeline as persons with AIDS virus.

Weakened respiratory system: Fatal within weeks.

Healthy respiratory system: 1-3 years (depends on aggressiveness of mutation)

Healthy respiratory system with (extremely expensive) antiretroviral medication: 5-7 years (again depends on aggressiveness of mutation)

8 days ago
1/1/01
oranos -

All persons diagnosed with Coronavirus who do not have mutated gene CCR5-delta 32 (resistance to HIV) will be on an almost identical mortality timeline as persons with AIDS virus.

Weakened respiratory system: Fatal within weeks.

Healthy respiratory system: 1-3 years (depends on aggressiveness of mutation)

Healthy respiratory system with (extremely expensive) antiretroviral medication: 5-7 years (again depends on aggressiveness of mutation)

Paging MBN

Paging MBN

8 days ago
1/1/01

In

8 days ago
6/29/05

ttt

8 days ago
1/1/01

Yeah I need MBN asap

8 days ago
2/8/07

In

8 days ago
11/28/03

welp i had a good run

8 days ago
4/19/09

Any source for this other than ZH?

8 days ago
3/16/11
oranos -
Sogsteel -

It could have been designed specifically as an ethnovirus, targeting specific genetic markers only found in certain races.

This type of virus was the main plot of many Metal Gear Solid games. It's called FOXDIE.

The same game that had speedy vampires, psychic mantis' and giant Indians with raven minions. Are we sure its only the foxdie we have to worry about?