OtherGround Forums Vote Downs Just Make People Laugh

12 days ago
5/20/19

Every once in a while I notice Petey or Pedro getting voted down. I imagine some old décrépid dude in his undies, getting all pissed off and smashing the vote down button "I'll show this young whipper snapper what i think of them!"

I don't think of them as vote downs. I think of Abe Simpson yelling in the background then immediately nodding off to sleep! 

12 days ago
1/1/01

You wrong.

12 days ago
10/30/05

Votes are easily the gayest thing on this site. 

12 days ago
2/8/08

You want a vote down? Because Ill give you one

12 days ago
1/1/01

Evolution is real.

People evolved from Mexicans.

12 days ago
1/17/03
Goochy Mang -

Gayer then Pedro and Jinx?

12 days ago
12/1/12
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Every once in a while I notice Petey or Pedro getting voted down. I imagine some old décrépid dude in his undies, getting all pissed off and smashing the vote down button "I'll show this young whipper snapper what i think of them!"

I don't think of them as vote downs. I think of Abe Simpson yelling in the background then immediately nodding off to sleep! 

You should be proud of the ones you get. You definitely earned them...

12 days ago
1/1/01
Erik Apple - 
Goochy Mang -

LOL

Those two are gayer than cucumbers and Crisco.
12 days ago
1/12/12

Jinx:
I think you are using reverse psychology on the OG.

Your feelings have been hurt over and over again on this forum. I can only imagine what it's like to seek approval and then have your hopes crushed with a "vote down".

It's the reason I don't vote up or down. I'm concerned for individuals like yourself who's self esteem hang by a thread.

12 days ago
10/30/05
Erik Apple -
Goochy Mang -

I doubt either vote because it's even too gay for them. 

12 days ago
6/14/15

Someone got voted down once too many times....

12 days ago
2/9/12

Ok guys. Let's keep the gay talk to a minimum. This is the OG after all. 

12 days ago
5/20/19
keithws2 - Jinx:

Your feelings have been hurt over and over again on this forum. I can only imagine what it's like to seek approval and then have your hopes crushed with a "vote down".

It's the reason I don't vote up or down. I'm concerned for individuals like yourself who's self esteem hang by a thread.

Settle down snookums. I get plenty of love off the forum. Yeah it would be nice to be liked but I accept I'm not. 

12 days ago
11/3/15

Get lost fag! We all hate you.

12 days ago
7/15/11

There you go

12 days ago
6/4/06

The vote tally hasn't show up anymore on my screen for quite a while. I can't see anyone's votes anymore.

12 days ago
12/22/10

I haven't voted anyone down on purpose since they brought back the function.

If I don't like what someone posts, I just go about my day. 

12 days ago
1/1/01

I remember when people were so distraught of everyone easily and readily seeing what a miserable shithead they were, they had to get rid of the downvote tallies. 

Those were good times. 

12 days ago
1/12/12
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
keithws2 - Jinx:

Settle down snookums. I get plenty of love off the forum. Yeah it would be nice to be liked but I accept I'm not. 

I will still implore fellow Ogers to ease up on the down votes. This thread still feels like a cry for help.

Stay strong!
12 days ago
1/30/05

I constantly vote up/down people on the app by accident.

Can't say I've intentionally done it before, seems lame.

12 days ago
12/29/09

I'v never voted anyone down on purpose. If I do it accidently, I will mention it and apoligize. I never really hand out vote ups either. I did for a while, but it just faded away.

12 days ago
12/6/14
kingofpancakes -

I'v never voted anyone down on purpose. If I do it accidently, I will mention it and apoligize. I never really hand out vote ups either. I did for a while, but it just faded away.

Down voted... On porpoise! Also op is a projecting faggot.

12 days ago
10/15/13
kingofpancakes -

VD...

Image result for i did that on purpose

11 days ago
6/27/05

In to help op laugh

Edited: 11 days ago
1/1/01

If those make you laugh you must cry like a little baby when an OGer like me gets showered with VTFUs.