OtherGround Forums Vote down freezing is bs FYI

8 days ago
9/20/19

It’s not fair if you’re not a part of the right wing echo chamber who all dominate the downvoting. 

8 days ago
5/10/04

How's the weather in Bolivia?
8 days ago
12/29/09

I agree, but also, I was frozen for vote downs, so idk....

8 days ago
11/21/05

Kirik and crew balance it out by gifting blue names to the Leftists.  You just haven't put in the same kind of one sided effort that a sam miller or Nytron puts out.  Those guys put out a LOT.

8 days ago
12/5/17

Yeah. Threshold needs to be bumped up a bit. I do believe we lost the great AngryInch because of the mob-freezing. 

Frankly -- I like it for myself, as it's a constant reminder that there's no e-battle so important that I can't laugh off a nice 6 hour freeze and go about my day... but we lost one of the GOATs. 

8 days ago
4/21/10
HillboFrateTrane -

It’s not fair if you’re not a part of the right wing echo chamber who all dominate the downvoting. 

Not even right wing but I voted you down on principle. 

8 days ago
12/22/10

I don't ever vote anyone down on purpose, but if you don't like it here you're free to leave.

8 days ago
3/23/14

8 days ago
12/5/17
Phuckles - 
HillboFrateTrane -

Not even right wing but I voted you down on principle. 

I've voted down everyone on the thread. 

Edited: 8 days ago
6/28/14

How many vote downs does it take to get frozen? Also do vote ups cancel out vote downs?

8 days ago
9/20/19
dhughes -

Kirik and crew balance it out by gifting blue names to the Leftists.  You just haven't put in the same kind of one sided effort that a sam miller or Nytron puts out.  Those guys put out a LOT.

Well yeah, I don’t agree with everything they say, but I disagree with 90% of the sentiments of your average magatard.  

8 days ago
12/29/09

Sherry was a hot little slut.

8 days ago
6/3/03
dhughes -

Word round the campfire is some of the leftist shills were setup to be immune to freezings. Gotta love it. 

8 days ago
9/20/19
Nitecrawler -
dhughes -

Word round the campfire is some of the leftist shills were setup to be immune to freezings. Gotta love it. 

You were a mod, did someone tell you that explicitly? If so, whom? 

8 days ago
12/17/06

This is not an echo chamber. We have plenty of leftists. They create threads daily. Repeating this lie is absurd.

8 days ago
11/30/11
Uncle Tom Doug -

I don't ever vote anyone down on purpose, but if you don't like it here you're free to leave.

^

8 days ago
1/1/01
kingofpancakes - 

Sherry was a hot little slut.

8 days ago
2/11/03
Altofsky - 

This is not an echo chamber. We have plenty of leftists. They create threads daily. Repeating this lie is absurd.

IT absolutely was an echo chamber, then magically a ton of rightwingers have stayed quiet when the president elect was announced.

Dont act like 95% of the political threads weren't right wing threads for the last 4 years cause it absolutely was. And it mostly still is
8 days ago
10/19/08

It really is nonsense. It's a bad imitation of the worst feature of other forums. Reports to mods for unacceptable posts should be sufficient.

Mark

8 days ago
12/29/09

8 days ago
6/30/07

Didn't read, voted down

The first rule of being voted down....

8 days ago
11/21/05
Nitecrawler - 
dhughes -

No doubt.

8 days ago
4/22/17
Isaac298 -
Altofsky - 

IT absolutely was an echo chamber, then magically a ton of rightwingers have stayed quiet when the president elect was announced.

Dont act like 95% of the political threads weren't right wing threads for the last 4 years cause it absolutely was. And it mostly still is

Like who?

8 days ago
6/30/07
dhughes -
Nitecrawler - 
dhughes -

No doubt.

DEBUNKED!

8 days ago
7/10/12
dhughes -

I got a free blue name. Was wondering how/why

Def mot a leftist