9 days ago
3/23/06

Here’s the full bodycam, and without that dudes commentary 

9 days ago
12/26/05
Flavorful -
BrckNoHitBk - 
Brianmx234 -

Downvoter- take a baton down your throat and out your ass, because I’m sure you’d enjoy the other way more 

madmartigan

Sinful1

Oh look, the forum bitch-rat. Were you a hall monitor in school faggot?

Actually I'd like to see who votes up and down threads.

Especially since I think it would be pretty easy to determine the majority of vote downs essentially come from the same one or two people with a dozen accounts.

9 days ago
9/1/09
Flavorful -
BrckNoHitBk - 
Brianmx234 -

Downvoter- take a baton down your throat and out your ass, because I’m sure you’d enjoy the other way more 

madmartigan

Sinful1

Oh look, the forum bitch-rat. Were you a hall monitor in school faggot?

You feel better now?

9 days ago
1/1/01
Fighting -

My buddy pulled over a driver speeding with out of state plates on the interstate. From the get go the African American gentleman was angry and insulting. 

He played the race card instantly. That he was only being puller over for driving while black. Wouldn’t acknowledge the speeding part at all. 

my buddy reasoned with him that he was speeding and he was doing his job. 

the driver was angry, irrational and racist. What does my buddy doin light of this? throw the book at him? Take him out the car? Call for backup? Nope.

He let him off. “Because its just easier then dealing with that bullshit.”

Reminds me of this black CTV news female reporter, a cop sees her run a stop sign right by her house, the cop ends up doing the traffic stop in her drive way and gives her a ticket it. She immediately uses her position in the media to call national attention to the story, blames the cop for racism, says she never ran the stop sign, tries to discredit him with the "why would the cop pull me over 100m from the stop sign" etc which you see on twitter and social media all the time. A bunch of retarded columbo's he try to cast doubt with shit that can be easily explained in 5 seconds by someone who knows what they're talking about.

Anyways, they end up reviewing the dash cam footage, the chief supports his cop, she did run the stop sign and you couldn't tell what race she was. So you think she'd be forced to apologize right? You think her company would come down on her right? I mean she basically just tried to ruin a cops career and have him shamed. You'd be wrong, instead he and his police department were at fault still because he should have understood her perspective and why she'd be fearful. The Toronto Star backed her by making it about 50 things except what actually occured as seen here.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/03/04/toronto-police-reaction-to-marci-ien-shows-woeful-ignorance-of-racism-basics.html

Just one of the reasons why you can't trust people in the media.

9 days ago
6/4/06
4pdboxing - 
DaddyO4 - 
Fighting - 

My buddy pulled over a driver speeding with out of state plates on the interstate. From the get go the African American gentleman was angry and insulting. 

He played the race card instantly. That he was only being puller over for driving while black. Wouldn't acknowledge the speeding part at all. 

my buddy reasoned with him that he was speeding and he was doing his job. 

the driver was angry, irrational and racist. What does my buddy doin light of this? throw the book at him? Take him out the car? Call for backup? Nope.

He let him off. "Because its just easier then dealing with that bullshit."

Been teaching and coaching in, let's just say, less than affluent schools. This is a common practice certain people pull, whether it is dealing with a speeding ticket, shop lifting, trouble in school, whatever. They cause as much of a scene as possible, knowing most people will just give them their way just to get rid of them.

Retail stores have handled scenes like this for years, schools fold cause they don't want the lawsuits, and even cops don't wanna deal with the bullshit.

My wife in TJ Maxx just before this quarantine and a couple of lovely, let's say, heavy set young ladies simply walked right out the door with a basket full of clothes. My wife tells the clerk that it looks like those ladies are stealing... The clerk says she knows and the company says to just let them go.

Is this (in your experience) typically with one certain race of folk?

Degenerate, disrespectful, belligerent, loud mouthed assholes come from all backgrounds and races but a brief look at crime stats should answer your question as to where it is more prevalent.

9 days ago
7/9/19
chad_mcjangle -
BrckNoHitBk - 
banco -

Dindus? Come on op say what you really mean

what do you think he means?

lol it's pretty much the n-word. Even I don't say that.

Not quite, I don’t think anything compares to that n word..... I consider dindu more of a comedic term for criminals

9 days ago
2/8/08
Brianmx234 - 
chad_mcjangle -
BrckNoHitBk - 
banco -

Dindus? Come on op say what you really mean

what do you think he means?

lol it's pretty much the n-word. Even I don't say that.

Not quite, I don’t think anything compares to that n word..... I consider dindu more of a comedic term for criminals

I put this in the same category as men wanting a girls finger in their ass during sex. You're not a complete cocksucker, but youre still gay as fuck.

Stop being gay as fuck, OP.