OtherGround Forums WHERE IS PURA VIDA

9/24/20 10:18 AM
8/23/11
that guy was a huge dick.. wondering if he bailed on the forum, covid, wife poisoned him?

I would be ok with any of the 3
9/24/20 10:24 AM
4/17/13

Pedro is still here.

9/24/20 10:34 AM
8/22/08
Pedro is recovering from the multiple ass rapings he has taken on the OG. His gaping asshole is extra wide.
9/24/20 10:35 AM
8/29/09

Who cares?

9/24/20 10:35 AM
8/1/13

Sadly TDS was too much for his frail body to handle...

RIP!

9/24/20 10:45 AM
8/23/11
pedro wasnt Pura Vida.

& Pedro is still here, unfortunately

9/24/20 10:46 AM
1/1/09
androb - that guy was a huge dick.. wondering if he bailed on the forum, covid, wife poisoned him?

Can this thread also serve to vindicate me as the Trump loving, America loving, kind soul, PuraVida?
9/24/20 11:00 AM
1/1/01
androb - that guy was a huge dick.. wondering if he bailed on the forum, covid, wife poisoned him?

His wife left him years ago.

I suspect she left him for somebody wearing a MAGA hat, and that led to his TDS.

9/24/20 11:12 AM
8/23/11
PuraVida76 - 

Can this thread also serve to vindicate me as the Trump loving, America loving, kind soul, PuraVida?

there can be only one.... PURA VIDA
9/24/20 11:22 AM
11/1/03

He wasn't the typical leftist, he had many libertarian beliefs, also some interesting insights on living outside of the US. Wish Pedro would have left instead.

9/24/20 11:25 AM
1/1/01

I imagine the slightly right leaning forum members voted him down so much he could not really post much anymore and he left like a lot of members have. Don't worry guys soon it will be just the same people left to jerk each other off and no more communist scum pedo animals with mental disorders to interrupt.

9/24/20 11:29 AM
9/27/12

I liked him and enjoyed his perspective although I disagree personall agree with him on everything. It’s a real shame the OG has gone full attack mode with members of differing ideals and political stances. 

9/24/20 11:37 AM
1/9/02

you guys shouldnt act so butt-hurt about things said to you on an internet forum

he posted links backing up the stuff he was saying. Im not interested in being part of a mob.

9/24/20 12:07 PM
8/23/11
Josh - 

I imagine the slightly right leaning forum members voted him down so much he could not really post much anymore and he left like a lot of members have. Don't worry guys soon it will be just the same people left to jerk each other off and no more communist scum pedo animals with mental disorders to interrupt.

hopefully you get the hint and fuck off with the quickness as well

you dumb cunt
9/24/20 12:18 PM
1/1/01
androb - 
Josh - 

you dumb cunt

Nah was here 11 years before you think I will be here after, but don't hold back and keep chasing people off

9/24/20 12:33 PM
3/16/10
Josh -

You are such a fag lol

9/24/20 12:36 PM
1/1/01

Having lunch with his mom. 

9/24/20 12:39 PM
6/24/07
Josh -

Well, you’ll be here to talk about selling whores. So, there’s always that.

9/24/20 12:39 PM
1/1/01
samichlaus - 

Having lunch with his mom. 

There has to be a story to go with this

9/24/20 12:41 PM
12/2/05
gregbrady -

you guys shouldnt act so butt-hurt about things said to you on an internet forum

he posted links backing up the stuff he was saying. Im not interested in being part of a mob.

Was always fine with his opinions. What always made me chuckle was his inability to ever admit he got even a tiny thing wrong or was inconsistent on anything right/left (while claiming to be the furthest right of anyone). 

9/24/20 1:02 PM
8/23/11
Josh -
androb - 
Josh - 

you dumb cunt

Nah was here 11 years before you think I will be here after, but don't hold back and keep chasing people off

there isn’t half the board that tells me to fuck off every day 

and 1/2 the board that has me on ignore 

9/24/20 1:08 PM
1/1/01
androb - 
Josh -
androb - 
Josh - 

you dumb cunt

I was gonna leave but you changed my mind, thanks

9/24/20 1:12 PM
8/23/11
Josh -
androb - 
Josh -
androb - 
Josh - 

you dumb cunt

Good. I can watch you cry and whine for another 4 years 

your tears give me joy. 

9/24/20 1:16 PM
8/23/11
Josh -
androb - 
Josh -
androb - 
Josh - 

you dumb cunt

There are trolls on here like nytron mdmrules crazy Larry orcus etc. 

but it’s guys like you and ninja that I feel bad for 

the other guys are getting paid or just trolling to stir up trouble. 

but you... you’re lying and spinning because you’re really drinking the cool aid 

just look at who you’re agreeing with on every post. Nytron and orcus

are those 2 the horses you want to hitch your wagon to?

9/24/20 1:28 PM
4/22/17
MrRichardWiggler -

I liked him and enjoyed his perspective although I disagree personall agree with him on everything. It’s a real shame the OG has gone full attack mode with members of differing ideals and political stances. 

That guy went full attack mode on anyone with a differing opinion. When you go around calling everyone who disagrees with you a slave you pretty much deserve whatever negative attention you get. Fuck that guy.