OtherGround Forums WOW! Michael Bloomberg Is A Filthy Racist!

12 days ago
8/1/13

MSM will ignore!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1227225975064276992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

12 days ago
8/1/13

MODS PLEASE DELETE MEANT FOR OG

12 days ago
6/15/19

That's not racist at all. It is wrong to search people without probable cause though. Bloomberg's political philosophy is one of raw utilitarianism it's not compatible with what makes America a great country.

12 days ago
4/24/07
chad_mcjangle - That's not racist at all. It is wrong to search people without probable cause though. Bloomberg's political philosophy is one of raw utilitarianism it's not compatible with what makes America a great country.

That's the point. Leftists have said that its racist to police people in  that way despite it being the only logical solution. Police go where the crime is. If the crime was in affluent white suburbs then thats where cops will be. Race has nothing to do with it. If it did we would see police going into affluent suburbs and harassing POC's. However we don't see that going on.

12 days ago
10/15/13

He was a Republican when he was Mayor. So, its aiight

12 days ago
4/27/15

Twitter page deleted?  What did it say?

12 days ago
10/25/05

Just Camicom making a retard out of himself again, nothing to see here. 

12 days ago
1/13/11
Animal Mother -

Just Camicom making a retard out of himself again, nothing to see here. 

Hahahahaha!!!!!  Get this "person" a spot light and mic because "they" got jokes!  

Edited: 12 days ago
10/15/13
Black Dougie -

Twitter page deleted?  What did it say?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/11/leaked-bloomberg-audio-shows-him-defending-throw-them-up-against-the-walls-stop-and-frisk/

Newly released audio from a 2015 speech given by Michael Bloomberg shows the former NYC mayor vehemently defending his controversial "stop and frisk" policy -- a policing procedure the 2020 presidential candidate has since apologized for.

In the speech, which the billionaire gave to the Aspen Institute, Bloomberg sounded unapologetic in his acknowledgment of how the policy targeted minority kids in minority neighborhoods, arguing that they were targeted "because that's where all the crime is."

"Ninety-five percent of murders, murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take a description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all the cops," Bloomberg said, "They are male, minorities, 16-25. That's true in New York, that's true in virtually every city (inaudible). And that's where the real crime is. You've got to get the guns out of the hands of people that are getting killed.

"So one of the unintended consequences is people say, 'Oh my God, you are arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.' Yes, that's true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. Why do we do it? Because that's where all the crime is."

The former mayor went on to defend why he had implemented the controversial policing policy: to get guns out of the hands of kids.

"And the way you get the guns out of the kids' hands is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them...And then they start...'Oh I don't want to get caught,' so they don't bring the gun. They still have a gun, but they leave it at home."

He argued that the "stop and frisk" policy was necessary to save lives.

"If you can stop them from getting murdered, I would argue everything else you do is less important," he added.

Shortly after giving the speech, representatives for Bloomberg asked the Aspen Institute to not distribute footage of his appearance, according to The Aspen Times.

Before entering the Democratic presidential primary last November, the former mayor apologized at one of New York City's largest churches for his past policy.

"I was totally focused on saving lives. But as we know, good intentions aren't good enough. As crime continued to come down as we reduced stops -- and as it continued to come down during the next administration, to its credit -- I now see that we could and should have acted sooner, and acted faster, to cut the stops," Bloomberg said at East New York's Christian Cultural Center.

"I can't change history. Today, I want you to know that I realize back then I was wrong, and I am sorry," he added.

A spokesperson for Bloomberg's campaign could not immediately be reached for comment by The Post.

12 days ago
7/13/17

Bloomburg hates black people. 

12 days ago
10/30/05

He's not racist! It's Russia!!
12 days ago
4/29/09

Logic and facts are racism I guess lol.   Retard.

12 days ago
1/30/03

Racist!

But he's right

- camicom

12 days ago
1/1/01

lol - he's not wrong...but that'll never get him the minority or liberal vote

12 days ago
3/14/04

He's not wrong about the crime stats but blatantly violating the constitution isn't the way to fix it.

12 days ago
6/6/02

Bloomberg is absolutely right but you can't just point to the fact that vast majority of criminals in NYC are minorities.

12 days ago
3/18/02
Goochy Mang - 

He's not racist! It's Russia!!

everyone knows russians only hack elections after breakfast and just after lunch!! 

RUSSIA!!!!

12 days ago
10/3/16

People who deny Russian hacks happening are pretty stupid.

Edited: 11 days ago
7/4/11
David@accu -
chad_mcjangle - That's not racist at all. It is wrong to search people without probable cause though. Bloomberg's political philosophy is one of raw utilitarianism it's not compatible with what makes America a great country.

That's the point. Leftists have said that its racist to police people in  that way despite it being the only logical solution. Police go where the crime is. If the crime was in affluent white suburbs then thats where cops will be. Race has nothing to do with it. If it did we would see police going into affluent suburbs and harassing POC's. However we don't see that going on.

The issue is checkpoints in conjunction with racist or misguided legislature. For example weed's DEA scheduling in conjunction with NY state laws on stop and frisk as well as weed possesion is a terrible mix. Even coke or stronger shit.

It's factual that whites, browns, yellows, and blacks ALL enjoy drugs equally, yet the disproportion in arrests (for non-violent drug crimes) is fucked. Having heavy police enforcement while continuing non-violent drug arrests is dangerous and moronic.

11 days ago
7/4/11

Also, although it's been proven that the whole cops butchering blacks is bullshit, they actually have less fatalities per encounter than whites, it is true that they're hit more, shouted at more, and stopped far more than whites in similar areas, even when controlling for aggression or %s.

So I get the concern about minority treatment by cops, I just don't think there's an easy solution. If most of your dangerous perps tend to look or act a certain way what are you going to do? Ironically, studies show minority cops are rougher than white cops on other minorities.

11 days ago
3/18/02

russia got a time machine (a RUSSIAN! time machine) and went back and made Bloomberg say racist things!

It was NOON IN RUSSIA when he said those things

wake the fuck up you idiots!?!!

jesus fucking christ is this real life? 

11 days ago
2/7/08

Bloomberg just secured the OGs vote. 

Well done, Mike! 

11 days ago
9/3/12

11 days ago
9/3/12
MarcusAurelioFan -

People who deny Russian hacks happening are pretty stupid.

Lol what does that have to do with the audio that came out ? Are you saying Mike didn't say this ? 

11 days ago
10/6/17
chad_mcjangle - That's not racist at all. It is wrong to search people without probable cause though. Bloomberg's political philosophy is one of raw utilitarianism it's not compatible with what makes America a great country.

Ummm.... it's a blatant admission that they need to stop black people for simply being black. How do you not get that?