OtherGround Forums WTF is Biden on?

10 days ago
1/1/01
pumpkinpuss - 

doesn't matter, anybody but Trump. i would vote for a potato over him, and joe biden is that potato.

While I don't agree, that is certainly your perogative.  You count for one vote and you use cast it as you see fit.  One thing I hate more than anything is when people tell me how I *have* to vote.

10 days ago
1/17/03

RBG is so regretting not letting Obama replace her. Haha

Can you imagine a head to head debate with Joe and Trump?? It will actually be sad. Trump will brutalize him

10 days ago
1/1/01
Erik Apple - 

RBG is so regretting not letting Obama replace her. Haha

Can you imagine a head to head debate with Joe and Trump?? It will actually be sad. Trump will brutalize him

It's sad that RGB actually is more mentally congnizant than the presidential front runner.

10 days ago
8/23/11
boxy - Has CNN put this on a 24/7 news cycle, expressing their concern for his cognitive ability?

Exactly... how many books/articles/panels/etc did msm media run about trumps potential Alzheimer’s, mentally unfit for office  even though he’s constantly working ... doing q&a every day taking questions on all topics off the cuff 

doing hour + long campaign speeches 

It’s unbelievable the energy trump brings every day 

He will crush any dem in a months long campaign 

10 days ago
4/17/13
pumpkinpuss -

doesn't matter, anybody but Trump. i would vote for a potato over him, and joe biden is that potato.

He's right guys, we can't allow Trump to keep improving our economy, infrastructure, and quality of life! How dare he! We must get back to our roots of voting in bought and paid for stooges who do nothing for us!

10 days ago
11/21/15
pumpkinpuss -

Everyone that voted for trump in 2016 will be voting for him again in 2020, so you can forget about seeing Biden in the white house.

10 days ago
11/1/03

Biden just keeps getting more cringy every time i see him. Will be fun to see how far the msm will go to protect him. They may have to not televise the debates and just give their 'orange man bad' summery.

10 days ago
3/18/02

youre telling me you dont think voters are interested in his leg hair?  Racist. 

10 days ago
3/21/12
Sounds like word salad that a semi-coherent schizophrenic would spout.
10 days ago
6/3/03
Basz -

That’s not real, right? It’s like one of those bad lip reading vids, right?!?

10 days ago
3/15/06

Well he is getting himself out of any legal jeopardy, nobody is going to pursue charges on a hair sniffing potato.

10 days ago
3/28/10

Alzheimer’s.

And Trump seems to be on speed and statins (brain doesn’t work, constantly confused).
Hillary was on speed, right?

10 days ago
7/31/09

Anyone that says they love kids sitting in their laps needs to be shot after beating brutally beaten. Fucking pedo.

10 days ago
12/25/05
pumpkinpuss - 

Well your statement tells me that you are a partisan hack.

I also hope that you have a great time yelling into the sky with the rest of the snowflakes in November.
10 days ago
1/1/01

Hillary and/or Michelle are waiting in the wings. One or both with enter the race after the whittling own process has finished.

10 days ago
8/17/05
Nitecrawler -
Basz -

That’s not real, right? It’s like one of those bad lip reading vids, right?!?

I thought that too but it’s apparently real 

10 days ago
8/17/05
Moke -

Hillary and/or Michelle are waiting in the wings. One or both with enter the race after the whittling own process has finished.

Hillary will jump in soon 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Hide yo daughters hide yo sons cause he’s creeping everyone

10 days ago
9/29/13

This dude has kiddie ass on the brain....how is it not totally obvious to everyone 

10 days ago
3/21/07

He can't be serious. Deep fake?

10 days ago
1/1/01
Not good. He stutters so much at the debates.
10 days ago
3/6/06
Sogflop -
pumpkinpuss -

He's right guys, we can't allow Trump to keep improving our economy, infrastructure, and quality of life! How dare he! We must get back to our roots of voting in bought and paid for stooges who do nothing for us!

GDP growth and stock market suck, the fed just had to reduce rates to prevent a recession, America is in an unwinnable ego-driven trade war, factory jobs are in decline, and the deficit is exploding.  

Trump was good for the economy for about a year, but since then not so much.

10 days ago
3/6/06
Moke -

probably too late at this point, they'd have a hard time getting on ballots.

10 days ago
2/22/11
AnthonyWeiner - The best part is... This motherfucker has it sewn up.

Recent polling has Warren plummeting. Bootygay is in 2nd in most polls, with Biden pulling away. Biden is a fucking lock, unless he actually drops dead. It's going to be 2016 all over again, with the campaign trail literally killing this motherfucker.

Lol

10 days ago
8/23/11
Pura Vida -
Sogflop -
pumpkinpuss -

GDP growth and stock market suck, the fed just had to reduce rates to prevent a recession, America is in an unwinnable ego-driven trade war, factory jobs are in decline, and the deficit is exploding.  

Trump was good for the economy for about a year, but since then not so much.

Buddy. You suck And you’re retarded 

Everyone agrees economy is good 

jobs good 

wages good

sto k market good

everhone except you... some people try to give Obama credit. 

but you are the only fucking retard who can’t see economically things are good