OtherGround Forums Wait, the CIA classifies books?

10 days ago
1/23/19

The Adam and Eve story, a book written in the 60’s about global cataclysms occurring every 10 thousand years or so. How is it legal for them to classify books? What else have they classified? Discuss 

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

10 days ago
1/1/01

The President is the ultimate authority for classifying info. But it’s delegated to people below POTUS. Certainly, in some cases, the opinion to classify info is subjective, especially considering the era that the information is compiled in. 

As for the book, it could have been classified because of the potential of causing public panic. Not saying I agree with that. Just speculating. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Nope, I'm not following that link. I don't need to be put on a list 

Edited: 10 days ago
1/23/19

I guess I just always assumed only government documents could be classified. Never heard of books, like what do they tell the author? Haha. Sorry, you’re to ahead of your time. Also the whole freedom of speech thing.  

10 days ago
2/4/09

I'm looking forward to reading it. Recently came across this from a YouTube video. 

Crazy thing is the determination of the meteor impact crater in Greenland and the resulting flooding is essentially confirming the "Adam and eve" event and the bible flooding event. 

10 days ago
7/26/12
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I'm looking forward to reading it. Recently came across this from a YouTube video. 

Crazy thing is the determination of the meteor impact crater in Greenland and the resulting flooding is essentially confirming the "Adam and eve" event and the bible flooding event. 

Hahaha. its Wack a mole today around here today. Surprised it took so long for the religious right to begin to rear their stupid heads post trump.

1/23/19
Seriously has me wondering what else could be classified
10 days ago
1/27/15

My sexual exploits ^. And I don’t have clearance... only explanation 

1/23/19

10 days ago
1/1/01
Fedorsgoathatsfinal -
Seriously has me wondering what else could be classified

The govt can also classify inventions if they deem them to be critical to national security. 

And any employees who write books about their time in an intelligence service must submit manuscripts for clearance before publishing. 

1/23/19

That makes sense. Like for weapons and whatnot. Hopefully not being used against technology that would help humanity 

2/7/09

I for one would like to thank the great guys over at cia keeping americans subordinate, I mean safe, since 1942.

Seriously an intelligence agency manned by children of the oligarchy, with power far beyond our constitutional purview. 

And look what they've devolved into today, CIA is a cancer to the world. The Gestapo and KGB wish they had these kind of abilities. 

9 days ago
2/4/09
Res ipsa loquitar -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Hahaha. its Wack a mole today around here today. Surprised it took so long for the religious right to begin to rear their stupid heads post trump.

I dont believe in the bible but this story actually sounds like a telling of what happened on earth 1200 years ago if it were to happen again today.

The scientific evidence about the massive flooding from a 12000 year old extinction level event is astounding. I'm seriously blown away the more I look into it. 

9 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Res ipsa loquitar -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

I dont believe in the bible but this story actually sounds like a telling of what happened on earth 1200 years ago if it were to happen again today.

The scientific evidence about the massive flooding from a 12000 year old extinction level event is astounding. I'm seriously blown away the more I look into it. 

Wanna debate facts? 

I'll post scientific  evidence you continue with name calling?

9 days ago
4/24/07
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Res ipsa loquitar -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Are you saying there is scientific evidence of a global flood, or a large localized one? Of all the reading I have done I have never seen anything credible about a global flood. The problem I have always had with a global flood is that it's impossible for even first hand accounts to be credible. If you were in the middle of a large localized flood and had never seen one before in the old world, they would probably conclude it was global. Water all around with no end in sight. 

9 days ago
1/23/19

“I’ve never seen anything credible about a global flood”

yeah, it all gets classified! 

9 days ago
2/4/09
David@accu -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Res ipsa loquitar -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Are you saying there is scientific evidence of a global flood, or a large localized one? Of all the reading I have done I have never seen anything credible about a global flood. The problem I have always had with a global flood is that it's impossible for even first hand accounts to be credible. If you were in the middle of a large localized flood and had never seen one before in the old world, they would probably conclude it was global. Water all around with no end in sight. 

Yes. Meteor hit in Greenland, sudden rise in temps, sudden rise in water lever. Massive extinction of mega fauna in the Americas. 

Watch randall Carlson on the Rogan experience. I would post each piece individually right  ow but I have a busy day. Tomorrow I'll have way more time and can put it piece by piece

9 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
David@accu -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Res ipsa loquitar -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Yes. Meteor hit in Greenland, sudden rise in temps, sudden rise in water lever. Massive extinction of mega fauna in the Americas. 

Watch randall Carlson on the Rogan experience. I would post each piece individually right  ow but I have a busy day. Tomorrow I'll have way more time and can put it piece by piece

The meteor discovery was the missin piece 

Massive crater under Greenland’s ice points to climate-altering impact in the time of humans

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/11/massive-crater-under-greenland-s-ice-points-climate-altering-impact-time-humans

9 days ago
2/4/09

In that  book they claim poles changing. 

Imo the impact could have been the initial reason for a pole shift IF it did occur 

9 days ago
8/20/03

The gov't can classify my balls!

9 days ago
4/18/01
It's not classified, they have a library lol
9 days ago
8/4/07
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Imo the impact could have been the initial reason for a pole shift IF it did occur 

Poles are shifting again as we speak 

9 days ago
2/4/09
chilz -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Poles are shifting again as we speak 

Yes and accelerating but I believe it would need to be a 90° shiftwhich they dont have any records of ever happening. 

I know there are theories that it occurs in such a short period of time that it cant be captured with the .methods we currently employ. 

I think the impact might provide a better explanation than a pole shift. 

I'm not really in any position to make a definitive statement though 

9 days ago
6/19/10

Lol yes of course they do. You have to sign a contract about it before you work at most of the alphabet agencies I believe. 

9 days ago
1/23/19
GOREILLAMAN -

Lol yes of course they do. You have to sign a contract about it before you work at most of the alphabet agencies I believe. 

It was not written by by an agent.