OtherGround Forums Walking home about 5 mins out. Gotta poop

5 days ago
1/1/01

Fuck me. The farts have been real and really questionable. This isn't cool. Bushes all around me but it's really nice out and other people are strolling as well. Tiny thinnest low cut socks aren't gonna sop up this plop if it happens. I've been eating clean and no drinking so I'm not giving up yet. But it hurts. 70% I make it home with how I currently feel. But we all know how quickly that can change...

5 days ago
7/9/19

If in Cali let that shit go all over that sidewalk 

5 days ago
6/6/02

Update? 

5 days ago
11/21/15

And you took the time to post here instead of making a run for it?

5 days ago
1/1/01
cfochs -

Running would have led to diarrhea dripping down my legs. I made it home and thought, "huh, not so bad. I can even untie my shoes and take them off before going upstairs." I'm not sure if it was that or the being home, but I nearly lost it on my way up to the bathroom. Fuckin splatterhouse in this toilet right now.

5 days ago
4/12/10

Pics?

5 days ago
3/12/07

I once didn't make it home in time while out for a stroll. It was not solid by any means.

I was wearing shorts and a pair of tennis shoes. One of my neighbors a couple blocks down came out of his driveway to say hi. I yelled "don't" then he started asking me why, made a funny face and turned around and walked into his house. 

By the time I made it home my tennis shoes were filled.

5 days ago
12/22/10

Why is your butthole so loose? 

5 days ago
1/1/01

Shotgunnin butt

5 days ago
8/12/16

Now this is a thread I can get behind.  The OP is basically a story of my life.

Also, Wiki's story almost had me in tears lol

DONT!  HAHAHA

5 days ago
8/12/16
WikiTheWalrus -

I once didn't make it home in time while out for a stroll. It was not solid by any means.

I was wearing shorts and a pair of tennis shoes. One of my neighbors a couple blocks down came out of his driveway to say hi. I yelled "don't" then he started asking me why, made a funny face and turned around and walked into his house. 

Best post of May lol

5 days ago
8/8/09
Floppy Divac - 
cfochs -

Running would have led to diarrhea dripping down my legs. I made it home and thought, "huh, not so bad. I can even untie my shoes and take them off before going upstairs." I'm not sure if it was that or the being home, but I nearly lost it on my way up to the bathroom. Fuckin splatterhouse in this toilet right now.

Haha I knew that'd happen. I'm a veteran of your situation, and it's a phenomenon I've wanted someone to do a PHD on: why do we somehow manage to hold on until we are home, and then all hell breaks loose. Must be psychological. Has to be.

I lost yet another sock the other night half way through my road work. I'm lucky, as I have bush all around, but they're filled with Taipans! Fun times trying not to (literally) get my ass bitten whilst splattering my goodness amongst the long grass.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Black Doug -

Why is your butthole so loose? 

Liquid shit doesn't care how tight or loose your butthole is. But to answer your question, probably from the assplay.

5 days ago
8/26/18

You seem very together for a man about to shit his pants.

5 days ago
1/1/01
tiger07 -
Floppy Divac - 
cfochs -

Haha I knew that'd happen. I'm a veteran of your situation, and it's a phenomenon I've wanted someone to do a PHD on: why do we somehow manage to hold on until we are home, and then all hell breaks loose. Must be psychological. Has to be.

I lost yet another sock the other night half way through my road work. I'm lucky, as I have bush all around, but they're filled with Taipans! Fun times trying not to (literally) get my ass bitten whilst splattering my goodness amongst the long grass.

Seriously. I've made it home and had fecal leakage from the time I get to the door waaay too many times. Most of the walk home in fact that was my biggest fear.

Edited: 4 days ago
5/8/13

When I was 12 I had situation like that, I thought I could play outside as long as possible and run in to shit...  well I played literally bout 2 seconds to long. It hit hard and fast, I ran inside up the steps straight to bathroom, as I quickly pulled down my pants and jumped for the toilet, it ALL came out.... literally in a giant Hershey kiss blob right IN FRONT of the toilet. I literally missed the toilet, my ass couldnt hold it anymore and it just shot out before I could sit down... best part is I didn’t know what to do so I wiped n yelled for my parents, when my step dad came up n saw it “oh my god it’s a shit blob!!”  I ran back out to play and my mom made him clean it!!!    I’m in tears right now thinking about it...  we tell that story to this day lol 

4 days ago
7/3/02
I find it weird that nobody warns people how, as you age, the probability of shitting yourself increases. The cold and hot flashes you get when you are in the final countdown and getting annoyed when people talk to you and your trying to hold it in are common symptoms.
4 days ago
7/29/13

Only shit myself once in my adult life. It was 15 min from time to leave work. Was in the small bathroom at the front of the warehouse taking a piss. Tried to do too much and blow my nose as I was pissing. The second I forced the air out I shit all over myself. After cussing and saying my no no no's I waddled out to the uniform rack and stole someone's pants. I walked into he big bathroom and went into the owner of the companies shower and used his body was to clean myself. Got changed and walked out to the time clock throwing my shit clothes away in a trashcan on the way out. Clocked out walked out the door and hopped into my buddies car to ride home since mine was in the shop. No one ever knew about it not even my buddy who picked me up. About the smoothest way you can shit on yourself at work. 

4 days ago
4/13/12

I sharted in my car last year trying to hold it in on the way home.  Not sure I got it all out of my car seat.  The leather has these tiny perferations in it.

4 days ago
6/13/09

One of the worst experiences of my life was having to take a shit real bad, being on foot, and about 20 min. away from where I was living. No bathrooms around. Just houses...and no little places to hide and drop a loaf.

Long story short...It was agony. I had to stop walking a bunch of times for fear of shitting myself. Clenching my asshole and dealing with the stomach pain + pressure was almost impossible. It was so bad I wanted to cry.

After what seemed like days, I finally made it home. I just barely avoided shitting my pants.

4 days ago
11/24/10
WikiTheWalrus - 

I'm fucking dying imagining this.

I've sharted like 3 times my entire life. One of those I was extremely ill so it was understandable.

One time I almost shat all over my car seat. About 10 minutes until clocking out, the urge hit me bad out of nowhere. I decided to hold it because everyone was trying to use the bathrooms before leaving. 10 minute drive home and I realized I wasn't gonna make it. Stopped at a book store and made a bathroom experience very uncomfortable for a teenage black kid in the stall next to me. The relief of getting that shit out was comparable to an orgasm lmao