OtherGround Forums Want a job with Coca Cola? Be less white...

4 days ago
6/3/03

This picture is from a slide from training materials at Coca Cola telling people to “Be less white”. What do you think would be the reaction if the training materials talked about “Being less black”? 

Pretty sure there is a word for attaching personality attributes to someone’s skin color but I just can’t seem to remember what that was...

4 days ago
8/3/11

Can't wait to see them replace Santa Claus with Shaka Zulu.

4 days ago
7/29/13

How are companies allowed to get away with stuff like that? Surely there has to be a case for discrimination in court. All it would take is one person to not get the job or be fired and claim it was because they said he was too white. 

4 days ago
3/8/17

Copy paste and send to lawyer

thats all that needs to happen 

and cowards are not doing it 

4 days ago
1/2/15

That can't be real 

Come on, man

4 days ago
4/9/16

Jesus. How do companies get away with stuff like this?  Can't we be told these things without labeling it "Being less white"? 

4 days ago
11/17/10

They did not capitalize "White", i wonder if they did the same for "Black"

4 days ago
5/26/14

I've got plenty of black friends. My best friend is mixed and his dad was like a dad to me. I never push racist shit. 

But this shit pisses me off to no end. I'm proud of my lineage and have 0 shame. Gtfoh w that bs this needs to be blasted across the news, just like it would be if white was replaced w the opposite color. Mfers 

4 days ago
2/4/03

SJW's/anti-American's run HR departments.  

4 days ago
8/20/15

Fuck Coke. Fucking poison anyway. I only.buy a coke zero here or there, but not any longer.

4 days ago
2/7/08
There is a proven path to success, and success leaves clues... the answer is to be MORE White, not less.
4 days ago
6/24/07

Where are the OG leftists to defend this?

4 days ago
8/11/12

Hard to believe that shit is real and I’m sure it is, how the hell is this legal? 

4 days ago
4/1/15

Just lay out in the sun and you'll be less white.

4 days ago
9/14/03
We are seriously in a dystopian nightmare.
4 days ago
7/29/13
Balls Mahoney -

Hard to believe that shit is real and I’m sure it is, how the hell is this legal? 

It could very well be fake but why is it hard for you to believe this is real? It's very believable at this point.

4 days ago
1/14/07

Personally I try to be less Croatian.

4 days ago
5/11/10
BidenVoter -

This picture is from a slide from training materials at Coca Cola telling people to “Be less white”. What do you think would be the reaction if the training materials talked about “Being less black”? 

Pretty sure there is a word for attaching personality attributes to someone’s skin color but I just can’t seem to remember what that was...

Fuck that's terrible. Got a link to the whole thing? I'd love to read post it on Facebook in it's entirety. 

4 days ago
11/17/10

seems kind of low rent for a presentation at a major ocmpany, even at a tiny office of theirs

4 days ago
11/7/12
BidenVoter -

LOL after reading this, I think they misspelled black. 

Edited: 4 days ago
6/3/03

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/confronting-racism-with-robin-diangelo/understanding-what-it-means-to-be-white-challenging-what-it-means-to-be-racist?autoplay=true&trk=learning-course_table-of-contents_video&upsellOrderOrigin=default_guest_learning

For people asking to verify this, the course is publicly available on

@LinkedIn

: https://linkedin.com/learning/confronting-racism-with-robin-diangelo/understanding-what-it-means-to-be-white-challenging-what-it-means-to-be-racist?autoplay=true&trk=learning-course_table-of-contents_video&upsellOrderOrigin=default_guest_learning… You can see for yourself. The Coca-Cola icon is in the top right hand corner on some of the images because they're using LinkedIn content for their internal platform.

4 days ago
11/17/10
BidenVoter -

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/confronting-racism-with-robin-diangelo/understanding-what-it-means-to-be-white-challenging-what-it-means-to-be-racist?autoplay=true&trk=learning-course_table-of-contents_video&upsellOrderOrigin=default_guest_learning

lol

fuck giving that robin diangelo any clicks

1/14/07
In Limbo - 

seems kind of low rent for a presentation at a major ocmpany, even at a tiny office of theirs

Yeah... pretty sure its super fake (as in not from Coca Cola... I'm sure some dummy made something like this)

4 days ago
11/19/05

I am going the other way. They push, I dig in.  I am all about WHITE PRIDE. Gonna get that tattoo'd across my chest. Fuck racism, fuck white racism.  It's ok to be white and it's ok to be proud.  Be proud you are Asian, be proud you are black, or whatever you are, embrace it, own it and be proud.

Seems this is ok for anyone else on earth but the 10% of us that are white.  I'm done with it. We need to squash this kind of anti-white rhetoric now before we get the Jewish treatment in the near future.

7/29/13
RdotC -
In Limbo - 

Yeah... pretty sure its super fake (as in not from Coca Cola... I'm sure some dummy made something like this)

Well we all know if rdotc thinks it's fake then it's probably the opposite. His judgement isn't the best 

Nice edit