OtherGround Forums Warren Will Defecate on Trump in 2020

9 days ago
4/29/09

Mark my words.  Cleveland steamer to the dome.  Hell try and call her Pocohantas but he’ll get slammed for being racist.  She’ll turn that orange forehead brown.  Who’s with me?

9 days ago
1/11/06
Nope
9 days ago
9/7/10

SN bet?

9 days ago
1/25/07

No chance a women beats trump in the general imo.

I know Warren is beating him in polls and she's so squeaky clean that they can't smear her, but I just don't believe it's possible.

Dems need high voter turnout to beat Trump. White male = high voter turnout.

9 days ago
12/6/16

Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We’ll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/26/wall-street-democratic-donors-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html

9 days ago
6/20/13

If Warren choses a viable VP she fan be a threat. Sadly, she will take an establishment VP to retain corrupt DNC funding. She will generate the same excitement as Hillary.

9 days ago
4/29/09
CharlesMartel -

Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We’ll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/26/wall-street-democratic-donors-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html

ha they were always voting for Trump come on now , what they say means nothing look at the numbers, and it does not matter anyway NY will be a blue state 

9 days ago
4/29/09
Thelonious -

I know Warren is beating him in polls and she's so squeaky clean that they can't smear her, but I just don't believe it's possible.

she can win, she doesn’t come off like a bitch as most female politicians tend to

9 days ago
6/17/16

Ah yes, the old Cleveland Steamer.

Will that be with or without saran wrap?

9 days ago
11/10/18

She’s an idiot and she’s more full of shit than Trump. 

9 days ago
1/11/06
Thelonious - 

Not squeaky clean. She apologized for faking her Native American bloodline. Kind of a big deal these days with all the cultural appropriation talk..... if she was a Republican the press would be going crazy over this issue.
9 days ago
2/19/14

If she stays crazy left in the general, Trump will eat her alive.

If she veers back to the middle in the general, Trump will eat her alive on just that.

If she does get the nos, i hope he tones down the Pocahontas talk. It's not needed.

Or, come out in the debate wearing a full ceremonial feathered headdress. 

9 days ago
1/17/03

He will annihilate her

9 days ago
5/10/08

He will destroy her 

9 days ago
1/23/19

Guys settle down, he barely got by Hillary and she was the worst candidate of all time. 

9 days ago
3/18/02

she is pro illegal health care and pro illegal welfare

traditional corporate donors and tech companies will run from her (anti trust stance)

she is a proven liar and cheat to get where she is

she has no chance

pretty fucking please nominate her

9 days ago
3/3/03

That vote to fund medical treatment for illegals will be tough to overcome.  Among the other hard leftist shit she had to agree to to get as far as she has.  

9 days ago
3/18/02
Fedorsgoathatsfinal - 

Guys settle down, he barely got by Hillary and she was the worst candidate of all time. 

304-227  

sheesh that was a close one!!11one

9 days ago
3/2/11
BigEyedFish -
Fedorsgoathatsfinal - 

304-227  

sheesh that was a close one!!11one

But buh but da purpular vert!

9 days ago
1/5/11
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

If Warren choses a viable VP she fan be a threat. Sadly, she will take an establishment VP to retain corrupt DNC funding. She will generate the same excitement as Hillary.

Sooo.... What if she takes Hillary as vp? Because I could see that happening.

If that comes to fruition, i truly fear for our country. I am not joking in the least. It would be a very bad time for our country.

I would like to hope that our nation is smartrt enough to know better.

9 days ago
9/23/07

The only thing she’s gonna shit on are the hopes and dreams of all you wokesters out there in Twitterville. 

Edited: 9 days ago
7/31/19

lol at the thought of Warren beating trump with her policies. She wants to give welfare to illegals. No way she'd win swing states. Some of You are funny . Biden is their only chance and he is all but dead in the water

9 days ago
7/31/06

Yeah Warren will go down in flames based on bad policies....

Welfare for illegals is one thing but....

Her wealth tax is so bad, on structure, it's the perfect example why she can't be elected:. As much as some of you hate people who have money, how does she expect people whose assets are tied up in: real estate, start ups, private businesses be expected to pay?  What kind of cluster will it be to value networth?   Think of multi billion dollar types who have interests in multiple businesses, land, art, etc...

9 days ago
4/27/15

LOL at this shit.  Trump will give her campaign small pox

9 days ago
2/7/09
choadler -
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

Sooo.... What if she takes Hillary as vp? Because I could see that happening.

If that comes to fruition, i truly fear for our country. I am not joking in the least. It would be a very bad time for our country.

I would like to hope that our nation is smartrt enough to know better.

Warren doesn't seem suicidal,  but I'm sure that would change fast with Hillary as vp