OtherGround Forums We Are The U.S., There's Nothing We Can't Do

13 days ago
1/1/01

America has realized that we made a colossal mistake electing Trump. An experiment that went terribly wrong. He was left a great economy by President Obama and he F@cked it up. Trump's horrible policies destroyed the economy and lead us into a recession (the US was in a recession prior to the pandemic and the lockdown). Because of his incompetence, his inaction and his slow response, we have now lost over 154,000 Americans to the "Trump Virus."

This is what happens when you elect a reality show host, who was known as "a clown" in the business world, as President of the United States. Trump is by far the worst President in our lifetime.

Help is on the way. "And remember who we are. We are the United States of America. There's not a single thing we can't do."

13 days ago
1/1/01
Nope.
13 days ago
9/30/09

when your own party puts millions down to get rid of you. 

13 days ago
8/11/05
3 biggest threats to the free world: China, radical Islam, radical liberalism. How is Joe going to tackle these?
13 days ago
11/10/18

Only person worse than Trump is Joe “dementia” Biden and his lady of color VP that will take over before his second year in office. 

I’ve gotta be honest, I’ve always been center right and open to voting for a democrat if they were the better candidate. However, that hearing with AG Barr the other day was my tipping point. I simply couldn’t vote for a democrat for any office. They can say whatever they want but they hate the US, it’s citizens, and everything it was founded upon. 

13 days ago
5/14/10
LOL @ op. Keep going.
13 days ago
3/2/11

Trying too hard, but you'll get bites 4/10

12 days ago
1/1/01

Help is on the way.

12 days ago
1/13/20

Commie faggot

12 days ago
1/1/01
MrSmokalotapotamus -

Commie faggot

Nope. An American Loving Capitalist, who wants to rid America of a President who has fundamentally destroyed America and is unfit for the job. A President who is an embarrassment in the eyes of the world.

Donald Trump is an American Embarrassment. The worst President of our lifetime.

12 days ago
2/4/17
Believeit -
MrSmokalotapotamus -

Commie faggot

Nope. An American Loving Capitalist, who wants to rid America of a President who has fundamentally destroyed America and is unfit for the job. A President who is an embarrassment in the eyes of the world.

Fucking hell you twats voted regan in twice, the second time he had advnced dementia. A fucking actor who's best friend was a chimp.Fact is Americans are stupid as shit, they will fall for everything, when manipulating the American public you do not even have to try. In 10 years I totally expect this forum to be backing spongebob squarepants as the new right wing saint.

12 days ago
1/1/01

If Biden wins... It’ll be amusing to watch the Left twist itself in knots trying make excuses for why they can’t control COVID either.

12 days ago
4/17/13

There is no dick OP cannot suck.

12 days ago
2/4/06

Idle accounts are really firing back up in force.

Edited: 12 days ago
6/11/10
Captain 'Murica - 3 biggest threats to the free world: China, radical Islam, radical liberalism. How is Joe going to tackle these?

He will do what most presidents have done for the last 50 years. He’ll be right there, shit-eating grin, next to all three with a silver platter to provide the American people with their choice of lube, telling everyone “It’s ok, just bend over. We know what we’re doing.”

12 days ago
3/18/02

retarded mod

12 days ago
1/1/01
amadeus -

If Biden wins... It’ll be amusing to watch the Left twist itself in knots trying make excuses for why they can’t control COVID either.

https://www.indy100.com/article/obama-trump-coronavirus-prepare-pandemic-2014-speech-watch-video-9457926

Biden will rely on science.

12 days ago
3/18/02

I wonder if this site has staff meetings?  

Holy shit guys the thread list hasnt moved in 2 days!  Hey you, mod, your job is to activate 5 accounts and just make threads about joe biden because most people on this forum arent retarded and will fight with you over it!  

Same with you other mods, get busy!  This site is dead if we dont do this! We dont know where all the members went (or why)!  

lol gee  I wonder

12 days ago
1/2/15

Mods trolling the boards.

Great site

12 days ago
1/2/15
BigEyedFish -

I wonder if this site has staff meetings?  

Holy shit guys the thread list hasnt moved in 2 days!  Hey you, mod, your job is to activate 5 accounts and just make threads about joe biden because most people on this forum arent retarded and will fight with you over it!  

Same with you other mods, get busy!  This site is dead if we dont do this! We dont know where all the members went (or why)!  

lol gee  I wonder

It's really sad 

This site is going to shit and I bet kirik wonders why

12 days ago
3/18/02
Sogflop - 

lol

12 days ago
6/27/14

Sorry, I don't Believeit.

12 days ago
1/1/01
Sogflop -

I did say No to yours, even after you begged.

12 days ago
4/20/11

So funny.  You have it exactly backwards.  Obama left Trump a great economy? You have lost your mind.  Obama and Biden did nothing  except  make China strong  for 8 years. Even black people say Obama did nothing. Trump shut down travel from China  and your boy Joe Biden  said he was crazy.  Said it was a mistake. That he was xenophobic. Then even Joe Biden said he was right for doing it. Nice post you Communist  faggot.  When Trump wins in a landslide I hope your  one of the Protestors cucks that is in the street when the Apache helicopters come to really put an end to these pathetic protests.  

12 days ago
1/1/01
Believeit -
MrSmokalotapotamus -

Commie faggot

Can you elaborate on how President Trump has fundamentally destroyed America