OtherGround Forums We gonna talk about this chicken sandwich or not?

30 days ago
1/30/03

Had one yesterday. I was impressed.

Will have another

30 days ago
11/15/07

Per chance, is this new chicken sandwich at Popeye's? Had one the other day and it was great.

30 days ago
5/8/13

Honestly, the 99 cent McDonald’s McChicken is still my favorite one. I’m embarrassed to say that but the one time I had chic-fil-a I wasn’t impressed at all and I wanted to like it 

30 days ago
1/30/03

Yes.

I rarely eat fast food but wanted to see what all the hype was about. 

30 days ago
1/1/01

Edited: 30 days ago
8/12/03

Chick-fil-a ?

30 days ago
1/30/03
reelfoot -

Chick-fil-a ?

Popeye's

30 days ago
7/18/11

I think Culver’s is regional to the Midwest, if that, but their spicy chicken sandwich is the tits. 

30 days ago
4/15/10
SickEye -

I think Culver’s is regional to the Midwest, if that, but their spicy chicken sandwich is the tits. 

They’ve started popping up in Central Florida over the past year. 

30 days ago
7/18/11
fuzzislipperz -
SickEye -

They’ve started popping up in Central Florida over the past year. 

Damn good burgers and fries too. 

30 days ago
7/18/11

looks like they’ve been spreading over the years!
30 days ago
6/30/14
SickEye -

There is one in Charlotte NC

30 days ago
1/1/01

Anyone try the spicy one? Is the breading the spicy breading like the spicy chicken or is it just the mayo that is spicy?

I hope the breading is spicy like their normal chicken but some bitch on youtube said the spicy breading was just the normal breading, I hope she just got a fucked up sandwich. Trying one tonight, can't wait. Popeyes is my favorite fast food and the chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich has been my favorite single fast food item so this is like a dream come true to me.

30 days ago
2/9/14

So it's just a chicken sandwich?  Wtf is special about it? 

30 days ago
1/1/01
MagicMark -

So it's just a chicken sandwich?  Wtf is special about it? 

Popeyes is known to have the most juicy chicken and crispy breading in the business. Their spicy chicken is known to have the best flavor. People are excited because it could be the best fried chicken sandwich available to most people as most restaurants don't offer one.

30 days ago
11/17/10

Dream come true

Popeyes is the best large chain fried chicken, hands down

30 days ago
1/30/03
BJ Penn Forever -

Anyone try the spicy one? Is the breading the spicy breading like the spicy chicken or is it just the mayo that is spicy?

I hope the breading is spicy like their normal chicken but some bitch on youtube said the spicy breading was just the normal breading, I hope she just got a fucked up sandwich. Trying one tonight, can't wait. Popeyes is my favorite fast food and the chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich has been my favorite single fast food item so this is like a dream come true to me.

It's the regular breast with spicy mayo.

30 days ago
1/1/01
Animal Chin -
BJ Penn Forever -

It's the regular breast with spicy mayo.

Damn, I only eat their spicy chicken, never the regular breading, fuck. Its the spicy breading on the Chick-fil-a sandwich and Popeyes spicy chicken I love so much, I'll have to hope its an ok spicy mayo though if the breading was spicy I'd just get it with pickles and no mayo like the chick-fil-a spicy sandwich. Oh well, hoping for the best.

30 days ago
1/1/01

Can't imagine why they could not offer spicy or mild just like their bone-in chicken. Maybe I'll just pull their chicken off the bone, buy some pickles and brioche buns and make my own mayo free spicy chicken sandwiches from popeyes. Bet that would be awesome.

30 days ago
1/1/01

2/19/12

Utter mayhem going on at popeye's over these sandwiches.

2/19/12

30 days ago
7/15/02

The only Popeyes in the area are in the ghetto. No chicken sandwich is worth dealing with that. 

30 days ago
7/18/11
Yossarian -

The only Popeyes in the area are in the ghetto. No chicken sandwich is worth dealing with that. 

After you get shot, it’ll be all “any y’all want a chicken sandwich!”

30 days ago
8/31/07

Had one today, was great. I love the Chicfila one and it's pretty much the only fast food I ever eat.

The 2 are so different , they aren't very comparable, totally different style of breading , both delicious.

I'm from and live in Charlotte , NC , home of Bojangles (great fried chicken and dirty rice, terrible prebreaded prefab chicken sandwich) FWIW and have recently had to accept that Popeyes spicy fried chicken is better than nostalgically loved, but no longer locally owned Bo.