OtherGround Forums We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

15 days ago
9/27/15
Roy jones Jr today
Edited: 15 days ago
9/23/07
Yomarashi -
The Adversary - I thought the Black Rifle Coffee one might suck, and the beginning kinda did (lots of coffee and hunting talk), but I'm on the last 90min or so and the military talk is legit. Good dudes.

Out of curiosity, why did you expect it to suck?

I didn’t want to hear about coffee for three hours. I did ffwd through a fair amount of coffee and hunting talk. 

They seems like good dudes though, very likable. The war stories were interesting, I had no idea about the custom armored vehicles. Good talk about the problems with ladder climbing officers and politicians mucking up military objectives, as well as how the military industrial complex incentivizes perpetual war. 

15 days ago
3/7/07

In college I would buy Roy Jones Jrs square ring production dvds. He would sell the highlights from each of his fights. I was the biggest fan I could be. I’m stoked for this episode. 

15 days ago
3/18/14

I'm ready
13 days ago
3/18/05
rudiger -

I'm ready

Looks like they used the "extra shiny bald" filter in that pic. 

13 days ago
2/15/05
ons ear - Roy jones Jr today

Ya feel him?

13 days ago
1/24/10

Wesley Hunt on now. Looks like it will be good. And I'm sure controversial with media retards, since he's a black conservative running for congress 

13 days ago
9/27/15
Wardance5 - 

Wesley Hunt on now. Looks like it will be good. And I'm sure controversial with media retards, since he's a black conservative running for congress 

I'm enjoying this one very well. I agree with pretty much all his points so far.

I had never watched the Biden Corn Pop video until they brought it up. I went and watched it and holy shit, that was hilarious and terrifying at the same time
13 days ago
9/27/15
TFK_Al Neri - 
ons ear - Roy jones Jr today

Ya feel him?

Lol I enjoyed the Roy Jones podcast buuuuuttt he still needs to brag at his age? Guys record speaks for itself ..
13 days ago
1/2/20
Whats everybody think of tom papa? seems like a nice guy but hes on too much for what he brings to the table. seems like joe doesnt really like him, or is it just me? Just seems kinda boring and lefty. remember one episode where joe mentions muay thai and papas like whats that? lol.
13 days ago
3/17/03
Dangerousdoug - Whats everybody think of tom papa? seems like a nice guy but hes on too much for what he brings to the table. seems like joe doesnt really like him, or is it just me? Just seems kinda boring and lefty. remember one episode where joe mentions muay thai and papas like whats that? lol.

I find him to be profoundly uninteresting or funny.

No idea why he has been on the podcast like 28x
13 days ago
1/2/20
Onikage - 
Dangerousdoug - Whats everybody think of tom papa? seems like a nice guy but hes on too much for what he brings to the table. seems like joe doesnt really like him, or is it just me? Just seems kinda boring and lefty. remember one episode where joe mentions muay thai and papas like whats that? lol.

So im not the only one lol cheers. I think Rogans kids and toms kids are friends and similarily aged? could be wrong on that tho. but i think the wives and the kdis get together and rogans like ok lets podcast. dont see why else hed bring him on several times a year.
13 days ago
9/27/15
Onikage - 

Haven't listened to the latest one with Papa. I've listened to him a few other times and he just is an ok guest. He's like the same sort of lame guy like most of Joes other comedy friends.
13 days ago
11/10/16

Anyone else find that Joe really needs to let so many of his guest speak. So many guests just respond to Joes narratives ( that we have all heard over and over).

13 days ago
1/12/10
ons ear -
Wardance5 - 

I'm enjoying this one very well. I agree with pretty much all his points so far.

I had never watched the Biden Corn Pop video until they brought it up. I went and watched it and holy shit, that was hilarious and terrifying at the same time

They’re both wrong in regards to floyd and taylor. Everything they are saying completely contradicts the (now available) video evidence. 

This is why cops and people at the top should never speak on ongoing investigations. This whole 100% of cops say what happeend to floyd was a tragedy is bullshit. 

7 days ago
12/8/14
Charliemma -

Anyone else find that Joe really needs to let so many of his guest speak. So many guests just respond to Joes narratives ( that we have all heard over and over).

I felt this way about the Black Rifle guys. 
Mat Best is legitimately hilarious, but every time he would try to talk, Joe would cut him off and go back to talking about his own experiences, or trying to get Evan into a conversation again. 
Mat Best is legitimately a funny and smart guy, who has seen combat, has a published book, and they kinda made him sit at the kid’s table. 

7 days ago
2/2/08
OJTT-RayRay -
Charliemma -

I felt this way about the Black Rifle guys. 
Mat Best is legitimately hilarious, but every time he would try to talk, Joe would cut him off and go back to talking about his own experiences, or trying to get Evan into a conversation again. 
Mat Best is legitimately a funny and smart guy, who has seen combat, has a published book, and they kinda made him sit at the kid’s table. 

Rogan uses the podcast as an excuse to go on hot air rants/monologues.

Once in a while, he will actually pretend to be a normal human being, engage in a normal human conversation, and show a little bit of respect to his guest(s).

6 days ago
10/14/10

So... young Jamie got the Kung flu?

6 days ago
7/16/14
NomoRomophobia -

So... young Jamie got the Kung flu?

Correct.

6 days ago
10/16/07

Joe just dropped a podcast. The guest is Matthew McConaughey.

Edited: 6 days ago
10/14/10
MMArijuana -

All right all right all right!

6 days ago
10/14/10

6 days ago
11/10/16
MMArijuana -

Got it on now,  seems like typical hollwood self-righteous actor twat. Trying so so hard to sound deep and enlightened. 

Edited: 6 days ago
6/26/06

6 days ago
1/1/01
Charliemma -
MMArijuana -

Got it on now,  seems like typical hollwood self-righteous actor twat. Trying so so hard to sound deep and enlightened. 

He sounds like a pretty measured, thoughtful guy so far to me.

Especially considering he's a Superstar.