OtherGround Forums We won’t be silenced (Rant) , Why I left FB

6 days ago
1/1/01

I have come to the decision that FB platform is really against everything I stand for as an American. The overwhelming bias of FB and all SM platforms except Parlor, has reached the point of no return.

If last year and all the violence that took place, as well as the Capital on Wednesday wasn’t enough for you, then stay tuned. With a single political party that has this kind of control on our way of life, there really is no hope for us. 

I can vividly remember when @BLM lit up SM following the vicious & completely over the top arrest & murder of George Floyd. I can honestly say that I was more than surprised to see just how many people took up that banner. All of a sudden it became cool to protest as a #BLM member or believer.Just let me be clear, that I have now nor will ever be someone who ever is apart of any movement that singles out a race. I do think that most people just don’t or didn’t know what happens when you do this. The more you talk about just how different we are, the more our similarities just vanish. Within a matter of weeks of this so called peaceful movement began did it start to turn violent. All of a sudden we're hearing on legacy news networks the word "Reparations" being used as a tool to make the looting and demolishing of certain businesses ok! Even the famous joke of a journalist Chris Cuomo coming out and saying "Since when are people protesting supposed to be peaceful, show me where it says that.' Or something extremely close to that, I might have 1 or 2 words there wrong.

This Covid "Chinese Virus" has created the perfect storm for the left to finish what they started in 08'. Then rewarding the businesses and people responsible with never before seen government bailouts of that magnitude. 

This last year has been 20x worse with so much money going everywhere except where its supposed to be going. This last one being such a slap in the face to all Americans, no matter your political beliefs. Not that these massive money printing "relief packages" our government likes to so comically call them. They are everything "except" what thier supposed to be. As our President stood there and read off the obscene amounts of $ & thier destinations I literally got sick. Just like I did when I read through the 1st one they put out last year. 

The establishment does not work for the people who put them there. GOP & Dems alike, specifically Nancy Antoinette Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer etc. The establishment that President Donald Trump went after and exposed, has literally silenced him. The most Unconstitutional move made on any sitting president in American history, has been silenced. Twitter's own Jack Dorsey seized they opportunity and cancelled his personal twitter feed. Yet the leader of Iran and the CCP still have thier accounts up and rolling. If that's not enough the next move was just as shocking. Apple and Google stopped offering us Americans the opportunity to actually go onto the very last place where free speech is 100% real. That being Parlor who after Twitter canceled Potus account thier up swing in traffic was having a hard time being handled my Amazons servers. Then Amazon being the falling in line, quit offering them support as of tonight.

You know the blatent and outrageous accusations over the last 4 to 5 yrs about Trump have been bad but these last 3 days tops it all. It mostly though shows you that besides Fox (for the most part), OAN & Newsmax, all legacy news outlets are NOT NEWS. Its 100% propaganda misinformation machine run wild with people like Brian Jennings, Jake Tapper, Don Lemon, Chris Wallace & the despicable Chris Cuomo just to name a few, leading the charge. We have heard more "Fake News" in the last 72 hrs than I ever thought possible.

Kamala Harris is remembered for her remarks as ""I stand with you" when remarking about violent left wing mobs last year. We have Johnny Depp asking a crowd of Biden Supporters, "when was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" Kathy Griffins picture holding what was Donald Trumps decapitated head dripping with blood. Madonna saying she has seriously considered blowing up the white house. And the list does really go on for DAYS. Are you starting to get the picture? Democrats, sadly, probably not, & that’s the really sad thing of all this. Still after all the lies and bogus impeachment attempts, they might actually be able to do it.

A business man who I personally never liked before he ran for president or much after after, has scared the very foundation of our democracy so bad, they have said and done anything to get him out. From Pfizer and Modernas withholding vaccine results until after the election. Fauci going on TV telling Americans he thinks that the Biden administration seems to really have a realistic perspective on what needs to be done concerning Covid. The propaganda medias disgusting job of burying the Hunter Biden story. I mean it was so blatent that they really just don’t care anymore.

6 days ago
1/1/01

Cont

Nancy Pelosi being quoted today that " If Mike Pence does not act we will on Monday move forward to impeach the President. In protecting our Constitution and Democracy, we will act with urgency, because this President represents an imminent threat to both!" Can you believe this woman? Every-time I think there’s no way she can top that, she does something like this. 

The picture couldn’t be any clearer and Donald Trump is a threat, the 1st and only time "the swamp" has been nervous. He is a threat to people like Pelosi and the AOC's of our Government. They will erase the constitution as we know it or as AOC tweeted today "need to tear up the constitution!"

If whats happening right now makes you happy and you think that FB, twitter, news propaganda & Amazon are not directly attacking your rights as an American, then maybe we deserve whats coming. If you think Donald Trumps policies of America 1st is a disaster then you really are ignorant and will vote blue no matter who until theres nothing left. Trump signed the most historic peace deals the middle east has ever seen and you barely even heard about it. His accomplishments are staggering and you really have to look them up because they never get mentioned and are constantly over shadowed by the lies spewing from the media, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Mitt Romney and so many others that you never get to inform your own opinion of the man.

The media will do that for you, Apple will tell you what apps your allowed to use, Pelosi will put on the floor only those things she deems as important ,google will tell you what it wants you to know, Bezos will put on his servers only those apps or networks that he deems worthy of you letting you see, twitter & FB will censor thier content and close anyones accounts that jeopardize thier monopoly on SM platforms, Youtube will deny certain shows new audiences due to content they disapprove of and your votes will continue to not count because the system is rigged. They only man to EVER come along and NOT OWE the GOP or anyone ANY favors getting into office. The only man who has ever stood a chance of actually getting the Mitt Romneys & Chuck Schumers and  Mitch McConnell's OUT OF OFFICE. The only man to actually make these NATO country’s start to pay thier own bills. They only man to bring peace to parts of the middle east. The only man to ever be invited into N. Korea as a sitting President. Only man to stand up to China and expose just how badly they’ve been robbing us blind and stealing our tech and ideas by the thousands. The only man to make congress so scared they had to use a fake dossier with the propaganda machine medias help to get you, over time, to utterly hate the man. If you disliked him before he was president like I did. Believed the media over the last 4 yrs and concentrated on that everytime you heard Don Lemon talk. YOU GREW TO HATE YOUR PRESIDENT AND DIDN’T EVEN REALIZE WHAT WAS SHAPING YOUR HATRED. Unlike you I went into his presidency completely disliking the man but LOVED THE POLICIES. The policies are what shape our country and evidently a large number of the country thinks Beijing Biden & fake as they come Kamala will bring us together. OMG are you in for a rude awakening?Trumpism will never go away, the movement he created will not be silenced. We will keep calling your liberal lies and ideology complete LUNACY!  

Whats truly sad is some of you who went along with Chuch & Pelosi & Gavin & Cuomo, actually are friends or family and I can’t believe  a lot of you fell for the charade. Makes me sick just as much as some of our presidents actions have as well as the president before him and so on. Difference being everything is at stake and honestly we're here because Trump made devastating mistakes and couldn’t bring himself to take the higher ground back in March. So he is just as much to blame on the left having total control because he lost control when we needed him most.

Don't know if I'll ever be on FB again for a long time if ever. I can’t stand what 99% of absolute garbage goes up on there  and people who supported BLM you really need to take a step back next time the left uses race to bait you into playing follow the leader. 

The Left is now exposed for the war mongering, corporate elites they’ve become. 

ITS NOT THE PARTY KENNEDY WAS SO PROUD OF IN THE 60's! WAKE UP PEOPLE. The GOP needs to go the AOC & Pelosis need to go.

6 days ago
1/1/01

But I’ll be here on the UG/OG my Brothas/Sistahs

6 days ago
8/16/12

no one fucking cares. Go make a MySpace
6 days ago
1/20/08

4ltr

6 days ago
4/25/13

Only really used facebook to get memes and I never used twitter. So I'm done with both but it is really no big deal. I will use Gab if needed and Parler if it ever comes back.

6 days ago
8/7/12

How about just giving up the whole social media scene altogether? I never had a Facebook. If I wanted to talk to my friends I just pick the phone up and call them. Like a normal person. Never understood the fascination with it. If I dont talk to you on a weekly basis do you really think I give a shit what food you ate 10 minutes ago or who your voting for? I definately dont need to know why you feel Burger king is better then Wendy's. 

Disconnect and go enjoy life. I'm looking forward to the new wave of head stones when those people croak. "Here lies Pedro, had he not spent all his time on facebook maybe actual people would of shown up to his funeral". 

6 days ago
8/4/08
THEY JUST KILLED PARLER
6 days ago
8/4/08
I quit FB yesterday
6 days ago
11/20/09

https://mewe.com/

the Next-Gen Social Network. No Ads. No Spyware. No Censorship. No BS

6 days ago
8/4/08
I'd say get your diaries ready but I think my advice is "read your Bibles".
Time is short.
6 days ago
7/29/02

frat diddly dat

6 days ago
10/14/12
Check out this guys FB page!

Robert Reich

This evil bastard spews out SOOOOO much BS and lies and Trump hate its unbelievable! CONSTANT lies and FB NEVER EVER EVER does that "this has been fact checked and debunked" thing!

Then read the comments by his completely mind control'd followers. Holy Shit, Fucking scary what some of these people think!

6 days ago
8/20/13

You don't say anything interesting enough for the left to want to silence you if you've been able to maintain a FB account and are leaving on your own.

6 days ago
11/28/08

Ok, that was always an option.

6 days ago
11/20/09
SuperFightFan - Check out this guys FB page!

Robert Reich

This evil bastard spews out SOOOOO much BS and lies and Trump hate its unbelievable! CONSTANT lies and FB NEVER EVER EVER does that "this has been fact checked and debunked" thing!

Then read the comments by his completely mind control'd followers. Holy Shit, Fucking scary what some of these people think!

I was going to see if this is just some Joe Schmo with a few friends therefor would fly underneath Facebook's radar, but nope. 

That guy has a LOT of followers.  
https://www.facebook.com/RBReich/

6 days ago
2/15/06

Good thread, uniquetechnique.

6 days ago
9/3/14
baj54 -

How about just giving up the whole social media scene altogether? I never had a Facebook. If I wanted to talk to my friends I just pick the phone up and call them. Like a normal person. Never understood the fascination with it. If I dont talk to you on a weekly basis do you really think I give a shit what food you ate 10 minutes ago or who your voting for? I definately dont need to know why you feel Burger king is better then Wendy's. 

Disconnect and go enjoy life. I'm looking forward to the new wave of head stones when those people croak. "Here lies Pedro, had he not spent all his time on facebook maybe actual people would of shown up to his funeral". 

+1

OP you spend way too much time making threads here.  Go live your life man ! 

6 days ago
8/20/03
sparkuri - THEY JUST KILLED PARLER

6 days ago
8/20/03

I guess this means more Facebook for me!

6 days ago
11/20/13

That was a mighty REEEE, indeed.

6 days ago
1/1/01
baj54 -

Sorry to inform you, dude with 15,500 posts, but mixedmartialarts.com is social media.

6 days ago
11/20/13
pureincognito -

You don't say anything interesting enough for the left to want to silence you if you've been able to maintain a FB account and are leaving on your own.

Ummmm, unless he is truly going for pure incognito...

6 days ago
1/18/03
Good post OP.

6 days ago
11/15/04

I thought it was revealed in Congressional hearings that FB was so worried how they were perceived after the 2016 election that their algorithms were skewered towards the right?