OtherGround Forums What are you doing for workouts?

17 days ago
5/4/14

Curious what you fellas are doing for workouts. Every gym in town has closed it’s doors and I’ve never gotten into Tabata or anything like that. So far it’s been playground exercises only but I’m getting bored as hell. Looking at buying a rack, a barbell and some db’s.

17 days ago
10/2/12

17 days ago
10/2/12

I freaked out and impulse bought a rack. Hoping to exit this lockdown in better shape than I entered it. 

17 days ago
4/18/01
I've been heading down to Walmart and working on my darting eyes.
17 days ago
8/23/11
Straydog24 -

Curious what you fellas are doing for workouts. Every gym in town has closed it’s doors and I’ve never gotten into Tabata or anything like that. So far it’s been playground exercises only but I’m getting bored as hell. Looking at buying a rack, a barbell and some db’s.

There is a set of Monkey bars near a track 

can do pulls / chins 

pushups between bars

dips between bars 

I’ll bring a kettle bell for swings

and squats / lunges (I guess)

and some sprints 

I’m fucked. I love to eat way too much 

and it’s still cold here in Toronto .. had a warm day 2 days ago but today was -6

so hit and miss for a while 

Edited: 17 days ago
4/20/08

I don't believe bama closed gyms, but Fl has. So I loaded up to head to one last night, got off the interstate and this lady was broke down witn her kids, out of gas, I had to push a Tahoe off of the road, and then it turned into a long ordeal. I said fuck it and drove back home. 

If bama stays open, I'm gonna prob have to switch to a 3 day full body. not gonna be able to pull off a 5-6 day routine driving 70 miles round trip. otherwise, I need some dumbbells, and maybe a bench ASAP. I can at least do reverse lunges, and won't need too much weight for that. I JUST started being able to DB bench and overhead press without a ton of agony, going slowly with progress, after almost two years of having to use machines only. 

16 days ago
5/4/14

I hate to even type this but I may buy a bow flex until this virus is behind us. 

16 days ago
5/4/14
androb -
Straydog24 -

There is a set of Monkey bars near a track 

can do pulls / chins 

pushups between bars

dips between bars 

I’ll bring a kettle bell for swings

and squats / lunges (I guess)

and some sprints 

I’m fucked. I love to eat way too much 

and it’s still cold here in Toronto .. had a warm day 2 days ago but today was -6

so hit and miss for a while 

Yeah this what I’ve been doing and I don’t enjoy it at all. I like mixing in the playground stuff here and there but get bored so fast doing it. 

16 days ago
8/28/10

my garage is a full fledge gym with a full cage with lat pulldowns, and row extension integrated into it. I have multiple different benches for incline, decline, lat pulldowns. a dip station, a trap bar, calf raise machine, Olympic and standard sized bars and weights totalling over 1200 lbs with different dumbbells and bars to accommodate different exercises. I can remove some of the benches from the garage and lay down bjj mats and get some rolls in with my son or friends as needed.I was told I was stupid for doing it but I feel the last 6 years of buying equipment was done for this very time
16 days ago
8/28/10

16 days ago
8/28/10

16 days ago
3/18/14

My gym is still open but looks like things will be shut down soon. Will have to hit some outdoor bars and do bodyweight work. Cya gainz 

16 days ago
3/31/14

What the fuck stray?

out of everyone here I thought you would have a smorgasbord of equipment .or just get all goggins

16 days ago
7/30/14

Just calisthenics and kettlebells at the moment. Not really enjoying it. I gave away all my weights last year, regretting it now.

16 days ago
1/20/08
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada -

Sponger!

Sweet setup. 

Edited: 16 days ago
2/13/16

I’m on a push, pull, legs, push, pull, legs splits... luckily I have a gym at work and typically work 72s so I’ll hit that first half of the split as usual but now I’m doing the second half of the split in a HIIT/conditioning fashion in my garage.  Basically just using a rower, box and kettlebells.

ill let you know how this turns out in two weeks lol.  

13 days ago
3/18/14

12 days ago
8/28/10
ABCTT_SENNIN -
Sometimes my wife lets me porrada -

Sponger!

Sweet setup. 

Yeah man been sponging since I was a kid! 

12 days ago
1/1/01

Wacking off 4 times a day.

12 days ago
2/19/12

Been doing body beast for the last three weeks, digging it so far, glad I picked up the powerblocks when I did, can't find crap for weights anywhere

12 days ago
5/8/11

Circuit training, concept2 rowing, and drilling on the bjj dummy.  Oh and lots of stretching....

12 days ago
10/27/19

Pull up bar, jump rope, and I have two 25 pound kettle bells. Plenty of options with this equipment. That isn’t that much but this will have to do for time being.

12 days ago
12/26/05

In

12 days ago
7/12/16

Pushups, running, yard/house work and hitting heavy bag. 

12 days ago
1/1/01

bought a bike and pushups..Miss the gym