OtherGround Forums What are you doing today? (May-23-2020)

13 days ago
12/18/03

Rolled out an ankle running yesterday, so not to much in the mood for exercise. 

Had a some banana pancakes for breakfast and will probably spend the day reading ("Roadside Picnic"). 

13 days ago
5/28/02

Washing machine shit the bed, needed part cant get here till next week, laundromat time

replacing door handles in house as they arrive from amazon

Failing at finding drain covers for outside patio that fit a 3” od, 2 5/8” id pipe

yoga zoom at 10... this one always kicks my ass

organizing garage

giving away some shit on neighborhood fb page

reading “solve for happy”

giving mrs mbn a stream of cocktails so she lowers her standards for me

13 days ago
6/18/10

12hr dayshift. Have to stay up late tonight as nightshifts start tomorrow night. Probably a movie & maybe a cigar this evening after putting my son to bed. 

13 days ago
6/3/03

Was up at 5:30am to get to Home Depot by 6 to get soil and plants for my garden. Got home, started adding soil and it started pissing rain so that’s scrapped until tomorrow. 

Right now I’m Sitting outside my gun shop in my car as they are having a blow out sale and letting us in one by one. If they have a really good price on a 308 rifle or 357 revolver I’m gonna jump on it. 

After that, going home to chill with the fam. 

13 days ago
12/18/03

As usual, busy OGers... 

12 days ago
6/26/06

new gf slept over and we went on really long bike ride and run. her CrossFit quads destroyed me . somehow I managed to eat at 3 food trucks before 1 pm
12 days ago
6/26/06

12 days ago
6/18/10
microbiologynerd -

Washing machine shit the bed, needed part cant get here till next week, laundromat time

replacing door handles in house as they arrive from amazon

Failing at finding drain covers for outside patio that fit a 3” od, 2 5/8” id pipe

yoga zoom at 10... this one always kicks my ass

organizing garage

giving away some shit on neighborhood fb page

reading “solve for happy”

giving mrs mbn a stream of cocktails so she lowers her standards for me

Sounds like an older tub/shower drain size. Maybe look into that section at HD for a SS version that should hold up to exterior usage. 

12 days ago
6/26/06

and just a cool pic from walk last nite
12 days ago
5/1/14

Laying on my couch watching Cops reruns all morning. Will eventually get up and do something. Don't know what though.

12 days ago
10/13/02

I’m visiting family today, first time in a long time.

12 days ago
5/14/10
I fucked up my chest or back (still can't figure out which) lifting something the wrong way and it hurts to even breathe now so I'm probably going to be drawing pictures and vaping weed and eating infused gummies all day. I might finally watch the last few Harry Potter movies since I've never actually seen them all.
12 days ago
2/19/13

Stayed in bed till 10, returned some stuff to Costco, tried to return some swim suits to walmat and fuck them they arent accepting clothing returns. Bought a new grill.

Went and placed a meat pack order($216) at the local butcher. We have about 300 local kids who weren't able to sell their 4H/FFA animals and this butcher is helping them with these meat packs.

Going to go pick up stuff for a kayaking trip tomorrow and food for tonight.

12 days ago
10/5/05

Played 18 holes this morning and now it is storming out.  Once that clears up I am going to take my boys outside to play with the neighbors.

12 days ago
12/18/03
Girly - 

new gf slept over and we went on really long bike ride and run. her CrossFit quads destroyed me . somehow I managed to eat at 3 food trucks before 1 pm

Pics of quads or she has legs like Anderson Silva.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Dont worry about it.  

12 days ago
10/13/02

MarsMan- Any Chance you can give me the proper instructions for making a Caipirinha?

12 days ago
5/14/10
NiteProwleR - 

Dont worry about it.  

Can you at least give us a hint?
12 days ago
1/1/01
watching the AEW Double or Nothing PPV!
12 days ago
5/28/12

Slept all day so I can work all night. Lame shit.

12 days ago
7/12/16

Drove to S. Carolina where the gyms are open, then shopping for baby furniture and finally some good, authentic Italian food at Olive Garden.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Did my push day workout this AM, got down to pick up my son by 9:30 from his mom's work. Got him changed and fed at their place in Sebastopol and out to the Russian River in beautiful Monte Rio for some fun in the water. Then took us to Costco for some necessities and his all important slice of pepperoni after waking an angry boy from his short nap on the drive there. Dropped him back with his Mom and got myself and my groceries home. Made myself another spinach, ham, and egg white scramble. Went up to my buddies house to go off on their heavy bag for 6 rounds, back home making some way too healthy nachos for how good they're going to taste. Trying to figure out if I am gonna fuck this bumble bitch that says she's 30 but looks older than me (41), or if I'm gonna get some sweet treat to fill my remaining 800 calories.

12 days ago
4/18/06

Cooked meals for the next several days, helped a friend work on his gun. 

got to the range for some training, now it is time for whiskey and a cigar. 

Edited: 12 days ago
12/18/03
Slydawg -

MarsMan- Any Chance you can give me the proper instructions for making a Caipirinha?

I had posted some with pictures but I think the thread got deleted.

I like this video because it shows the detail on trimming the white stuff from the lime:

Only thing I do differently is to add the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and giving it a good shake before pouring it into a glass. 

12 days ago
2/5/05

I did a 200 mile bike ride.