OtherGround Forums What are you obsessive or weird about?

9/24/20 2:43 PM
9/29/13

Drink refills.  There is zero excuse for an empty glass.

talking during a movie at a therater.  I’m flipping a mental coin over whether to kill you or not.

The sound of people eating

9/24/20 2:44 PM
9/13/14
Dummythicc -

The amount of time it takes to get acknowledged when walking into a restaurant. For some odd reason I think it’s a direct reflection of how much respect I command before a conversation begins

I walked into a bar last weekend. Not very busy, maybe 15 people total but only 3-4 at the bar and the rest were at tables. I stood at the bar with money in hand ready to buy a drink. Over the course of about 3-4 minutes, 2 different bar tenders walked past me multiple times, not busy doing things, talking with what looked like her friend right next to me, never acknowledged I was there, never said hi or I'll be right with you or asked me what I wanted. I turned around to leave and the bar tender says Are you leaving already? I said yes I'm going to a different bar so I can get a drink.

6/7/05
Mywife was vomittingcaiseshedu - 

Air quality. I have air purifiers in living room and bedroom. I been going out in my n95 mask for at least ten years now. Before I was the weirdo with the mask, I guess I still am because it is massive compared to the other ones. I have a particulate meter to measure particles. I'm always focused on breathing in traffic, never breathe in when the light gets green or after corners which is where most people push the gas the most. I am stalling starting a family until I can move to a neighborhood with better air. You can say it's an obsession I guess.

Edit, I always know which way the wind is blowing so I know which way to sweep leaves for example. At night when there is not much wind to verify direction I sprinkle dust and check with my flashlight which way the dust moves.

This guy is in the lead, I think!
1/1/01
RobGMAA - 

Dishwasher stacking.  I am totally unorganized in every other aspect of my life but people not stacking the dishwasher efficiently drives me bonkers 

I haven't had a dishwasher in a while, but I used to be the same way.

This is also how I am about the cupboards. When you put shit away - be it food in the pantry, pots & pans, tupperare, etc, put everything where it goes, stacked in the right order, on the right shelf, etc.

9/24/20 2:46 PM
1/1/01
mrblonde1281 - 

Drink refills.  There is zero excuse for an empty glass.

talking during a movie at a therater.  I’m flipping a mental coin over whether to kill you or not.

The sound of people eating

The sound of people eating may not bother me, but I'm 100% with you on an empty glass (at least if it's been empty for more than a couple-few minutes) and people who talk in the movie theater should be shot on sight.

9/24/20 2:48 PM
1/1/01

Speaking of shot on sight...

When I come into power, if you're driving slowly in the left lane, not only will it be *legal* for other motorists to run you off into a ditch - it'll become cumpulsory.

9/24/20 2:53 PM
2/12/14

people who disrespect space. empty campground and mother fuckers set up in space next to us. 

bank fishing and an asshole comes and puts his bucket down and sits 10 feet away from me. 

fishing in a boat in a large lake and assholes in boat come across and anchor 50 feet away. 

empty movie theater, late night. big fat  mouth breathing OSO looking mother fucker and his 85 lb whatever female sit right behind me, and murmur to each oher in spanish during the entire movie. 

Im like a magnet for that shit

9/24/20 2:55 PM
2/12/14

waiters and waitresses that hover over the table and try to become part of my party. standing and listening to jokes and laughing with us. Interrupting us to ask stupid fucking questions. 

9/24/20 3:01 PM
10/16/10
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -

People standing too close to me. Bro, we are in an empty room, nobody around, you don't need to be 1 foot from my face.

This for me too. What in the fuck is with this? Why do people want to be so the fuck close all the god damn time? 

I'll expand on it a little bit too. Say you're walking somewhere and someone is in the way and they see you coming. They know they have to move out of the way for you to get by,  but don't to halt you to engage you forcefully. 

Bitch get the fuck out of the way. 

Or when someone pisses at the urinal right next to you when there are a row of free ones right beside him.
9/24/20 3:04 PM
10/2/03

Freedom

9/24/20 3:05 PM
2/12/14
papa pump -

Heights 

I was a telecom lineman for a few years. I joined because I had phobia of heights for the challenge. Hundreds of feet up on an ice cold tower 6 feet wide, northern Ontario, Climbing poles all day with spurs.

I had to quit, became a great climber though, and faced the fear, but.... i still get nightmares of falling off those heights. 

Heights fuck me up

Amazing fucking stories though lol. Maniacs in that trade

start a thread already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/24/20 3:25 PM
2/12/14
Stache -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -

People standing too close to me. Bro, we are in an empty room, nobody around, you don't need to be 1 foot from my face.

This for me too. What in the fuck is with this? Why do people want to be so the fuck close all the god damn time? 

I'll expand on it a little bit too. Say you're walking somewhere and someone is in the way and they see you coming. They know they have to move out of the way for you to get by,  but don't to halt you to engage you forcefully. 

Or when someone pisses at the urinal right next to you when there are a row of free ones right beside him.

amen brother. sure sign of an Ebony (fag)

9/24/20 3:42 PM
1/9/19
MojoSoDope - 

Driving. I drive perfectly and never make a mistake while doing it. I pay attention and make driving my first priority. I am always in the exact spot I am supposed to be on the road, when I'm supposed to be there and see everything before happens. It's not a hard thing to figure out. You've been doing your whole life, you should know exactly what to expect in almost every situation and be prepared for it. If I am riding with you and you look at your phone while you are driving I will slap it out of your hand. My sister died from some cunt looking at her phone while driving. I don't play that shit. You are driving a giant metal box at speeds that we were never supposed to reach as human beings, it should be your first priority. 

I have made posts about driving and phone usage in the past.  I always avoid using the phone when driving, don't use it to talk or text.  If I need to  use it I find a place to pull over, park, and then use it.  

thanks for sharing your story and sorry for your family's great loss, my condolences.  

9/24/20 3:49 PM
1/1/01
Antique furniture and midgets. I can't so much as drink a damn glass of water around a midget or a piece of antique furniture.
9/24/20 4:02 PM
3/26/09
when people loudly knock on a window to get someone's attention. Especially when I'm inside and the person knocking is on the inside...I can taste the murder...
9/24/20 4:11 PM
7/30/14

Coins. If they’re tails up I turn them over and stack them in size order. Thank fuck I don’t have many these days.

9/24/20 5:34 PM
12/6/14
Stache -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -

I always just assume those dudes are trying to get some action. 

9/24/20 5:53 PM
11/28/03
John Cable -

people who disrespect space. empty campground and mother fuckers set up in space next to us. 

bank fishing and an asshole comes and puts his bucket down and sits 10 feet away from me. 

fishing in a boat in a large lake and assholes in boat come across and anchor 50 feet away. 

empty movie theater, late night. big fat  mouth breathing OSO looking mother fucker and his 85 lb whatever female sit right behind me, and murmur to each oher in spanish during the entire movie. 

that sorta thing happens to me every time i surf

9/24/20 5:55 PM
9/20/10

Like something is labeled a certain price and then I ring it up and it rings up differently

9/24/20 5:58 PM
9/20/10
ranier wolfcastle -
John Cable -

that sorta thing happens to me every time i surf

Almost got in a fist fight 2 weeks ago about that. My stuff is in the checkout getting the rung up by the cashier and this guy comes and starts putting his stuff in the checkout spot so close his arm brushes me I flip the fuck out on him I knocked his 5 20 oz bottles of soda all over the fucking store. Paid and left he didn't do shit

9/24/20 6:03 PM
10/4/14
weaktendons -

I never eat the last tiny corner of my sandwich, I don't even understand why because I like the crust and eat the rest of it. 

This 

9/24/20 7:56 PM
12/6/14
The Merchant of Menace -
weaktendons -

I never eat the last tiny corner of my sandwich, I don't even understand why because I like the crust and eat the rest of it. 

This 

You guys are weird. 

9/24/20 8:35 PM
10/27/19
In Limbo -

i HATE hearing my cell phone, or any other person's cell phone ringing

no matter what ringtone, i just get stressed out whenever a cell phone is ringing

Phone is on silent at all times, could also be that I work midnights and I still keep my phone on silent. 

9/24/20 8:38 PM
1/1/01
Keeping my sink free of dirty dishes. I hand wash everything. The sink is absolutely not where dirty dishes stay. Clean them, or if you are weak, out them in the dishwasher. Soaking dishes in the sink is for lame lazy assholes
9/24/20 9:17 PM
4/22/07
Canooke -
ShanTheMan - 

Doesnt have to be a big thing. I get obsessive over my ice in my ice chest remaining cold as fuck. I sometimes freeze half the waters to keep things even colder. So what do you fags get weird about?

What are you doing to the waters?

Nothing, just freezing them equals more ice in my ice chest,keepibg it colder. I have MANY TIMES in havasu or laughlin had some retard relative ask if he can add some drinks from his truck bed that are hot as fuck to my perfect ice chest, which would just melt my ice and drive me insane. The answer is of course always "get fucked".