OtherGround Forums What do I text this girl?

2/12/19 7:23 AM
1/1/01
HI KKM!
2/12/19 7:56 AM
12/16/11

Hey hope you're having a good time sucking all that dick on holiday, which youre inevitably doing. See you when you get back so I can lick all that cum out your pus. 

Something like that?? 

2/12/19 8:32 AM
10/2/12

Is this girls name Mary Swanson?

2/12/19 8:38 AM
8/23/11
DeathTrooper -
darkness66 -

So you've never fucked her?

Correct.

This is more important. 

Why haven’t you fucked her?

have you tried?

3 dates and no action... lol she probably thinks your gay or you’ve been friend zoned. 

Chicks fuck man...

2/12/19 8:40 AM
8/10/16

WE HAVE RULES HERE!!!!

2/12/19 9:40 AM
1/1/01
PreachinJosh - 

WE HAVE RULES HERE!!!!

FUCKING THIS!
2/12/19 9:47 AM
1/4/11

How could you you whore?!?

youre welcome

2/12/19 10:13 AM
6/8/10
CavemanDave -

How about, "hey hows the vacation?"

Really? Oh that's sweet.  

Well hope you're having fun, see you when you get back.

Really, when did humans devolve into things unable to communicate with one another?

Seems logical 

2/12/19 10:15 AM
1/1/01
jasperb - 
CavemanDave -

How about, "hey hows the vacation?"

Really? Oh that's sweet.  

Well hope you're having fun, see you when you get back.

Really, when did humans devolve into things unable to communicate with one another?

Seems logical 

If there is anything that gets a girl wet, it's logic. 

2/12/19 10:46 AM
8/14/18

She went on vac to get away from you, so leave her alone. She'll have a lot of time to reflect on you, she'll dump you first thing upon her return.

Edited: 2/12/19 11:09 AM
5/4/12

When my fiancee and I were dating she left for a cruise. Never really had wifi while she was gone. I never texted her. I would only respond to to texts when she had wifi.

Text her the day before shes due back with "hey hope you're enjoying the last of your vacation hit me up when you get back and we will grab some drinks" 

But unlike you I had been fucking her for a few months so you might be fucked 

2/12/19 11:24 AM
5/30/09
DeathTrooper -

And I've decided I'm not going to text her, as that seems to be the general consensus. 

Good call. She'll get ahold of you when she gets back. In the meantime, work on your self esteem. Hit the gym, go for a run, get better at something. 

Do you pay for meals? You shouldn't do that until after you've fucked her. A drink is fine but don't be her meal ticket. The next date should be at your place or hers. When she calls or texts say "come over and tell me about your trip. I'm cooking dinner. "

2/12/19 11:40 AM
10/15/13
darkness66 -
DeathTrooper -

And I've decided I'm not going to text her, as that seems to be the general consensus. 

Good call. She'll get ahold of you when she gets back. In the meantime, work on your self esteem. Hit the gym, go for a run, get better at something. 

Do you pay for meals? You shouldn't do that until after you've fucked her. A drink is fine but don't be her meal ticket. The next date should be at your place or hers. When she calls or texts say "come over and tell me about your trip. I'm cooking dinner. "

And when she gets there, open the door Dick in a Box style

Image result for dick in a box gif

2/12/19 11:45 AM
11/26/18
DeathTrooper -
Lurker99 -

She is on vacation from life. You are in her life. She is therefore also taking a vacation from you. Don't bother her, let it play out and use what she does/doesn't do help you gauge if you are on the same page as her as far as where your relationship is at. If you NEED someone that wants to talk to you every single day, then maybe you need to consider this might not be the one for you.

I thought about this very thing, but wouldn't the same apply on her end? Meaning, if I don't text her, would she think I'm not interested? I feel like I've made it pretty clear that I like her and she seemed excited to go out when she gets back. I'm just not sure how to play it.

Wait until she gets back and don't act as needy as you are.

Girls usually take a little longer to develop feelings than men do, but in my experience once they do, you're their number 1 priority and you can have them for as long as you like. 

Just mellow out, stop overthinking, and remember the more space you give her the more interested she'll be. 

2/12/19 11:48 AM
11/26/18
darkness66 -
DeathTrooper -

Disagree definitely get the bill. Date's going well and you tell the server to split it? Fuck that. 

2/12/19 12:12 PM
1/11/13

Jesus fucking christ 

Do NOT text her. Its 3 poxy dates. Let her message you, when shes back then when you'll have the option to tell her about the cool shit you did without her. Like someone said in a previous post  you need to seen interesting 

If she knows you went to an internet forum to ask advice because, you wanted to text her so bad. Sotting there staring at your phone became unbearable 

2/12/19 1:56 PM
1/1/01
DeathTrooper - 

Ok, I feel like I should add some context to the situation.

I've been out with this girl 3 times. Every date went really well, in my opinion.

The fact is, she's WAY out of my league. I don't know how I've been out on even one date with her. On one hand, I'm kind of expecting her to say, "Thanks, but no thanks." On the other, I feel like this is a great opprotunity to be with a girl I would normally never have a chance with. I figure I've been doing something right and I don't want to screw it up by being my normal, insecure self. 

It's so hard to read shit like this.

Dude, she's not interested in you in ANY WAY other than being "friends".

At 31 and 28 years old people don't date like 8th graders and take weeks and weeks to determine if things are going to progress.

Text her, don't text her...doesn't fucking matter. You're just that guy that she went out with three times.

You're spending more mental energy on her debating the texting than she's spent thinking about you since you've known her.

Ask 10 women for their number next week. Three will give you their number and one or two will go out with you. Don't give the other 7 or 8 a second fucking thought.

Do the same thing next month until one of the girls you're going out with tells you to stop dating other broads.

2/12/19 1:57 PM
8/23/11
Simyoldsime -
darkness66 -
DeathTrooper -

Disagree definitely get the bill. Date's going well and you tell the server to split it? Fuck that. 

He’s saying don’t take her for dinner until they’ve fucked 

i adhere to the same rule. 

I buy drinks only for any online date. 

Dinners are for g/f’s only  

2/12/19 3:28 PM
1/1/01
billyball2 -
DeathTrooper - 

I've been out with this girl 3 times. Every date went really well, in my opinion.

The fact is, she's WAY out of my league. I don't know how I've been out on even one date with her. On one hand, I'm kind of expecting her to say, "Thanks, but no thanks." On the other, I feel like this is a great opprotunity to be with a girl I would normally never have a chance with. I figure I've been doing something right and I don't want to screw it up by being my normal, insecure self. 

At 31 and 28 years old people don't date like 8th graders and take weeks and weeks to determine if things are going to progress.

Text her, don't text her...doesn't fucking matter. You're just that guy that she went out with three times.

You're spending more mental energy on her debating the texting than she's spent thinking about you since you've known her.

Ask 10 women for their number next week. Three will give you their number and one or two will go out with you. Don't give the other 7 or 8 a second fucking thought.

Do the same thing next month until one of the girls you're going out with tells you to stop dating other broads.

I hope you pay attention to this strategy, OP.  Good luck.

2/12/19 3:39 PM
12/17/16
billyball2 -
DeathTrooper - 

How did you come to this conclusion?

Would it really be so clear after only 3 dates? 

2/12/19 3:45 PM
1/1/01

2/12/19 3:56 PM
6/29/15

Side step her

2/12/19 4:30 PM
10/10/06

I’m trying to imagine how retarded I would feel if I listened to the advice of a bunch of losers on an internet forum, and didn’t end up getting some quality ass because of it

2/12/19 4:49 PM
8/23/11
Mr Spliff - 

I’m trying to imagine how retarded I would feel if I listened to the advice of a bunch of losers on an internet forum, and didn’t end up getting some quality ass because of it

they are 30 years old... its not like they are teens in highschool saving it for marriage

If you arent fucking after date 3 then I consider that a hard friend zone or she's just looking for a free meal.

When adults like each other, they fuck 

2/12/19 5:46 PM
4/23/16

Just message that you hope she is enjoying her vacation and leave it at that. If she responds with details then reply back