OtherGround Forums What do I text this girl?

2/17/19 1:44 PM
9/26/07

2/17/19 1:59 PM
12/17/16

Day 9...Haven't heard anything from her and I haven't texted her.

Not going to lie, it sucks. 

2/17/19 2:04 PM
10/10/05

Think of it this way. If she's off doing some vacation fucking  then she's not worth it in the first place. If she's not, then you may have a future with her. Either answer will be good to find out early on in a relationship.

2/17/19 3:06 PM
5/23/07
DeathTrooper - 

is she still on vacation?
2/17/19 7:24 PM
1/1/01
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
DeathTrooper - 

on the island of Trinidad and Toblackcockio, in the republic of BBC

2/17/19 7:30 PM
8/31/10
pumpkinpuss -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
DeathTrooper - 

Lmao!

2/17/19 7:32 PM
1/30/10
DeathTrooper -

Is she back ? If she is and she hasn’t text you back , then there’s your answer , she wasn’t interested ...ignore and move on ...there’s thousands of other girls in your town you can go after ...remember , she’s not that great , she’s a female , she’s inferior to you, she’s just a human like any other girl , don’t look at her as a god , don’t put her on the pedestal, she farts, she shits , her feet stink , her ass stinks just like any other female....move on 

2/17/19 7:55 PM
5/23/07
pumpkinpuss - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
DeathTrooper - 

oooohhhhhh I heard it's beautiful this time of year
2/17/19 9:28 PM
5/30/09
DeathTrooper -

So give her a call. You don't have anything to lose. Only don't be such a pussy. 

2/17/19 9:35 PM
4/20/17

Didn't she get home today? 

2/17/19 9:37 PM
12/13/12

Wanna hear what happened too

2/17/19 11:45 PM
12/17/16
dios -
DeathTrooper -

Is she back ? If she is and she hasn’t text you back , then there’s your answer , she wasn’t interested ...ignore and move on ...there’s thousands of other girls in your town you can go after ...remember , she’s not that great , she’s a female , she’s inferior to you, she’s just a human like any other girl , don’t look at her as a god , don’t put her on the pedestal, she farts, she shits , her feet stink , her ass stinks just like any other female....move on 

No, she's still on vacation. 

I just feel like if she was interested, she would have reached out by now. Just a simple, "Hey, what's up?" would suffice. 

2/17/19 11:48 PM
10/29/13
DeathTrooper -
dios -
DeathTrooper -

I just feel like if she was interested, she would have reached out by now. Just a simple, "Hey, what's up?" would suffice. 

Doesnt that go both ways?/she's on vacation with family doing new and exciting things, probably thinking you're sitting at home not doing a damn thing and you can't send her a simple text saying hi and seeing what fun things she's been doing.

2/18/19 12:28 AM
1/30/10
JonJonesBone -
DeathTrooper -
dios -
DeathTrooper -

Doesnt that go both ways?/she's on vacation with family doing new and exciting things, probably thinking you're sitting at home not doing a damn thing and you can't send her a simple text saying hi and seeing what fun things she's been doing.

I gotta disagree, he has shown his interest to her from beginning , she knows that ...if she was really interested she would’ve sent him some pics of her doing exciting stuff during her vacation or a text ...a female who is interested will let you know , they don’t think like men , a females reasoning won’t be  “well he hasn’t texted me so I won’t text him” ...she will let you know ...unfortunately for OP she just wasn’t interested...move on 

2/18/19 1:09 AM
1/1/01
DeathTrooper -
dios -
DeathTrooper -

You may not be the only guy she's been on dates with lately and there's nothing wrong with that. Girls that make it to 28 and still considered hot have a lineup waiting to take them out and their confidence is sky high. 

Only piece of advice I can give is to take things to the next level with her on your next date. You can't let this go any further without breaking your comfort level with her. ANYTHING, put your arm around her on a walk, see how she responds. All you need is for her to hold your hand at this point and you're breaking away from the friend zone. Your confidence will skyrocket once she treats you like a boyfriend rather than just another friendly date. Or, she tells you she's just dating and in no rush to get serious with anybody and that's your cue to cut your emotional ties and move on. Find out what she wants out of this not by asking, by doing.

And don't listen to these guys saying she has to fuck on second date, be happy she's not fucking every guy she dates twice. Because you may not be the only one concerned about the cock she's getting while on vacation.

While she's gone, go find another date. You're single. 

2/18/19 1:27 AM
1/1/01

Also, for more context, how often did you guys chat? Daily basis?

When was last date?

Her work obligations and this vacation feel like a cop out. Buying herself time to see if this fizzles away. Hard to say because some girls just take shit slow and are able to be disconnected without concern that you'll move on. I had a similar situation during my bar days with a younger girl out of my league so I set up to meet another girl at the bar that we frequented. Quickly found out out of my league was serious about me lol. Then not long after she went away on a trip, no communication so I moved on thinking it was done, she saw me in pictures with the other girl on Facebook and broke down but it was too late for her by then, I had moved on with the other girl because it was great from the start.  So I guess score one for the shy guys vs hot out of our league girls. 

2/18/19 1:52 AM
4/15/16
JonJonesBone -
DeathTrooper -
dios -
DeathTrooper -

If you read OPs earlier posts, when she left on vacation, she specifically said, "I'll get in touch with you when I get back from vacation."

Him jumping the gun on that will look a little desperate imo. 

Edited: 2/18/19 1:41 PM
1/1/01

2/18/19 2:27 PM
12/17/16
Hashtag -
JonJonesBone -
DeathTrooper -
dios -
DeathTrooper -

If you read OPs earlier posts, when she left on vacation, she specifically said, "I'll get in touch with you when I get back from vacation."

Him jumping the gun on that will look a little desperate imo. 

What happened was I asked her out (Feb. 7) over the weekend and she informed me that she couldn't since she was going on vacation starting on that Saturday (Feb. 9)

I felt like she might be using this as an excuse to not go out with me. So, I simply told her that I really liked going out with her, and if she still wanted to go out when she got back, she should let me know because I'd love too. 

She responded, "Of course!" and "I'll see you when I get back!" 

Since then, I haven't heard anything from her and I haven't texted her so I don't come off as needy or desperate. 

It's officially DAY 10 with no contact. 

2/18/19 2:28 PM
12/20/08
Don't overthink things. It's also important to note that not every single girl is the same way. Don't smother her and be desperate, but you should still be consistent with the way you've been with her so far. Playing it cool and appearing busy doesn't always work. If she is very hot, she is used to a lot of attention either way, so it could be that what she liked about you is you showed genuine interest in her and didn't play any games. So, now that you have kind of ignored her for 9 days, she may be thinking what you were doing before was an act. I'm not saying that's the case, but just that it's a possibility here.
2/18/19 2:29 PM
11/9/05
DaveFu -

lol...

2/18/19 2:35 PM
1/1/01

Tell her that while she was gone, you took up painting again. 

Tell her you did this one while she was away!

2/18/19 2:39 PM
10/4/18
Move on. If she hasn't texted you just a simple "hi" then she isn't interested.
2/18/19 2:41 PM
12/20/08
"I'll see you when I get back" doesn't equate to don't bother me while I'm on vacation.

If you genuinely wanted to give her space to enjoy her vacation while you are doing your own stuff, that's fine. That's not the case here though.

I just find it odd that her not texting you makes it seem like she's not interested but then you not texting her doesn't come off the same way? I think these kind of silly games are unnecessary. If you want to talk to her, you should just do it and not worry about how you might come off. If you feel you are coming off needy, it's because you actually are. Hiding that from her might work for a bit, but eventually that side of yourself will come out anyways if you don't fix it.
2/18/19 2:43 PM
1/1/01
stillmatic - "I'll see you when I get back" doesn't equate to don't bother me while I'm on vacation.

If you genuinely wanted to give her space to enjoy her vacation while you are doing your own stuff, that's fine. That's not the case here though.

I just find it odd that her not texting you makes it seem like she's not interested but then you not texting her doesn't come off the same way? I think these kind of silly games are unnecessary. If you want to talk to her, you should just do it and not worry about how you might come off. If you feel you are coming off needy, it's because you actually are. Hiding that from her might work for a bit, but eventually that side of yourself will come out anyways if you don't fix it.