OtherGround Forums What do you think is biggest problem with the OG?

9/30/19 7:32 PM
1/13/11
OJTT-RayRay -

That kind of shit is beyond frustrating.  They do not give a fuck.  I won't tell anyone what the name of this place is because it's embarrassing how poorly it's run. I just refer to it as "the message board".  

9/30/19 7:48 PM
5/12/03
CRE -
AmazinGracie - 
Stronghold - 

This page further proves my point... Mindless bickering, name calling , etc are rife here and poisonous to any real discussion

There are about 8-10 dudes here that bring absolutely nothing to this forum but divisiveness. Nothing coming out of their posts but insult, condescension and outright meanness. I have no idea why mods let these guys stay here rather than just ban them permanently and get this forum back to being a fun place. 

We all know who those 8-10 are. 

The problem is people who only post on an off topic subforum of a MMA FORUM.

Those 8-10 people can stop posting and it won't bring new traffic and engagement in.

The OG is not here to boost traffic or engagement, Cre. We all know the "money" is on the UG. So why not clean up our little club? 

9/30/19 9:14 PM
2/27/13

For the last few weeks now I can't see when people link twitter posts, they appear for about 1 second and then the post goes blank like there was never anything there. Anyone else having this issue?

9/30/19 10:42 PM
2/27/13
densefog -
Banjaxo -

For the last few weeks now I can't see when people link twitter posts, they appear for about 1 second and then the post goes blank like there was never anything there. Anyone else having this issue?

YES! I thought it was just me. Shit disappears! I posted two and they did the same thing - can't see them more that a second after the page loads.

The only way to see them is to reload the page, then really quickly click on the tweet box to expand it then click on the blue link. You have about 1 second to click both.

It just took me a frustrating 15 or so tries to see the tweet about the out of control airport vehicle.

10/1/19 7:31 AM
1/13/11

The dropping text box as well as the edit function are maddening. I feel like I've heard about this issue for months, but it's just never been addressed.  So sad. 

10/1/19 10:06 AM
6/3/03

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/mobile/OtherGround/What-is-AdwareInjectorAd-OG-Virus-Threats:2790417-1

10/1/19 10:31 AM
1/1/01

They're. Phone Post

10/1/19 10:44 AM
5/12/03

28 fucking political posts on the front page. 

10/1/19 10:47 AM
1/1/01
AmazinGracie - 

Kirik was supposed to relegate all the political threads to the PoliticalGround and make it on even footing with the OG.  But he stopped responding after the hidden video ad debacle that killed everyone's data.  I think the site has a "fuck it" approach now.

10/1/19 10:49 AM
7/5/13
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

How about we mention the dropping text box issue?  Maybe the recent development of the freeze frame?  

My app freezes two to three times a day on a thread and just refuses to work, I have to force close and reopen once, sometimes twice. I don't think I like this new "feature"

I have this issue every time. 

I wish he'd let me buy the place. 

10/1/19 11:09 AM
10/30/05
Soup and Beer -
AmazinGracie - 

Kirik was supposed to relegate all the political threads to the PoliticalGround and make it on even footing with the OG.  But he stopped responding after the hidden video ad debacle that killed everyone's data.  I think the site has a "fuck it" approach now.

I really don't understand what's so difficult in making that sub forum. It would take so much dumb shit off the main page. Camicorn, Pete and Orcus could circle jerk in there without bothering anyone. 

10/1/19 12:19 PM
10/23/05
Goochy Mang -
Soup and Beer -
AmazinGracie - 

I really don't understand what's so difficult in making that sub forum. It would take so much dumb shit off the main page. Camicorn, Pete and Orcus could circle jerk in there without bothering anyone. 

Amen. Get them all out. 

10/1/19 8:10 PM
5/24/17

I think all the discussion about how trump is awesome is just not enough. We should make more factual rebuttal threads to any and all share blue activity.

I for one welcome a new era of og political right activity starting now , and by that I mean shut up nobody reads this thing.

10/1/19 9:48 PM
10/16/10

Not sure if they're adding more adware atm but can't login on frames and beta frames won't work either.

10/2/19 5:50 PM
5/24/17

Try using the advertising contact form in the footer ,you'll get a reply there for sure lol

10/2/19 7:02 PM
6/14/12
mataleo1 -
Goochy Mang -
Soup and Beer -
AmazinGracie - 

Amen. Get them all out. 

Plz

10/2/19 9:36 PM
5/8/11

top 10 threads are all political threads....no tits...no i shit on my balls again...no pedobear....nothing fun

10/2/19 10:07 PM
1/23/06
AmazinGracie - 

"mixedmartialarts.com"

LOL
10/2/19 10:46 PM
8/1/12

Any chance we can get an app update to go along with ios13 for dark mode??

10/3/19 9:23 AM
5/12/03
CRE - 
AmazinGracie - 

"mixedmartialarts.com"

LOL

I've thought this for a while and am really starting to believe that three or four of these prominent trolls are either mods or "Top Men" in disguise. 

Convince me I'm wrong. 

10/3/19 9:41 AM
10/11/18
fnunderful -

top 10 threads are all political threads....no tits...no i shit on my balls again...no pedobear....nothing fun

I hear you.  

10/3/19 2:49 PM
1/13/11

The best thing ever happened to me today!  There's a thread about Rep. Rashida Talib schooling blacks in racism, I clicked the link to the Instagram post and not only does everything go as expected, but as a bonus I got the audio from the Michael Biaping News story to play at the same time making it impossible to listen to either as the audio battles itself!

i love how smoothly this place runs, its a damn blessing to behold!  

10/4/19 5:08 PM
12/15/11

OP doesnt post nekid pics

10/4/19 5:20 PM
5/23/12
Goochy Mang -
Soup and Beer -
AmazinGracie - 

i was under the impression that a mod moved all the thread to political ground at one point and a lot of people were pissed about it. 

10/4/19 5:42 PM
6/14/12
Passive Jay -
Goochy Mang -
Soup and Beer -
AmazinGracie - 

i was under the impression that a mod moved all the thread to political ground at one point and a lot of people were pissed about it. 

" A lot of people were pissed about it" 

11 people post here. 

How many people could have been upset? 

And fuck them if they cant handle an extra click to the polity fuck off ground to misinterpret the meaning of free speech in the correct fucking place for dumbasses to be dumbasses.