OtherGround Forums What do you think is biggest problem with the OG?

22 days ago
9/24/07
Mutant -

Seriously WTF happened to Kirik? I guess better communication was thrown out the window once we discovered he was fucking with our data. 

You had to know he was going to ghost us the second people saw through the distraction of the "voting" bullshit and expected real change or improvements. Add to that the data charges people incurred thanks to his and chris's general ineptitude and malaise, and I'd be genuinely surprised if we see him post again, except to tell us the jig is up and the forums are going away.

There's no fixing this shit without getting rid of the main problem, and that's kirik. 

22 days ago
9/24/07
Mutant -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Mutant -

Seriously WTF happened to Kirik? I guess better communication was thrown out the window once we discovered he was fucking with our data. 

He’ll be back after the next “mishap” and just say aw shucks guys, I got taken advantage of again.....

and 3/4 of the posters here will tell him it’s ok, it’s not his fault.  

He knows damn well that he he doesn’t give a fuck about anyone here. I’ve been here for a while and have bought blues forever to support the site. Not anymore. My last two were gifted to me. I won’t buy another one until something gets fixed. Some ownership needs to be taken and this place needs to be cleaned up.  

I’ll sit over here and wait for the next “aw shucks”,it’s gotta be coming soon. 

Exactly it's getting to the point of ridiculous! 

It passed ridiculous a looooooooong time ago. 

21 days ago
11/28/09
Passive Jay -

I will be a mod! 

Oppressive Jay!

21 days ago
8/11/12
Mountain Medic -
Balls Mahoney -
Megatherium -

Smilies would be nice.

Fuck yeah smilies would be awesome.

This is a fighting website, dammit

Lol we can have tough guy smilies, pink smilies, Jewish smilies, hoodrat smilies, all kinds.

21 days ago
3/16/18

Serious question. Anyone in here with any of these problems are you using the desktop or computer web version?

I have used the app for about five years and have never had a singles issue that you guys are talking about. 

20 days ago
1/13/11

quadrule. I had to turn off autocorrect to make that happen. wtf.
20 days ago
1/13/11

I put in as much effort as the uploader did.
20 days ago
5/13/13

Me not being able to become a blue name isn't helping. Keeps taking me to a page showing a bunch of code

20 days ago
2/27/13

I just logged on and got the message saying this site "values my privacy", I looked at the address bar and it says "not secure" lol.

This is the only site I visit that says that.

20 days ago
6/27/18
Mutant -

Isn't the unspoken message clear by now? How many more times does it need to be made obvious?

The site's owners no longer care about it.

We are so desperate for acknowledgement from them that any scrap of communication from them is seen as significant.

But their absence and silence makes it plain: They don't care.

So I ask you: Why should we?

Why are we wasting our lives on this outdated, problematic site that peaked long ago?

20 days ago
6/27/18
I'm the Black Dog -
TequilaYuen -

I understand.

I can see how this forum has had significance in the lives of its users.

In some cases, this forum has even seen the end of lives.

Life and death. Real stuff happens here, in this digital space.

But change is inevitable. Change has already occurred. This forum is not what it once was. We all know it.

Perhaps it's time for me to change, too.

While I acknowledge this site's significance to others, perhaps its relevance to me, personally, is at an end.

I say "perhaps" when I already know the answer.

There's no struggle for me to imagine life without this site. It's not even really a habit anymore. I'm fine with going forward.

So fare thee well, submissionfighting.com, mma.tv, miixedmartialarts.com.

I'm just another user who moved on. But consider this a fond goodbye, and a recognition of things past.

That was an elequent goodbye brother

If you are all the way gone, give us one last present- tell us who you used to be.

I want a legit body count so that I can be The Asshole that corrects Wang!  when he  makes a video about us in 10 years.

Well, I guess that wasn't the real goodbye from me to this site. But this one is.

Who I used to be on here? I can't remember.

I've had two or three other screen names over the past 16 or 17 years, but I never really posted much with any of them.

This account is the most active I've ever been on this site. I've always been content to lurk.

I don't know why I made this account and started posting more.

I suppose I wanted to finally experience for myself what it was like to participate here - before I quit this forum for good.

And now I'm about to hit 4,000 posts. As good a benchmark as any to leave.

20 days ago
6/27/18

Goodbye, UnderGround and OtherGround.

Good luck, good lives to us all.

19 days ago
9/4/17

Still can't check my subs 

19 days ago
2/20/09
TequilaYuen -

This motherfucker will definitely be back.

19 days ago
1/13/11
donkypunch55 -
TequilaYuen -

He’s not the only one, GIGA has made a return as soon as JuevosConSal AKA Homeslice (who also exposed himself as GIGA during the grinder/self doxxing).  This is the craziest Russian doll trolling I’ve ever thought could or would exist. Insanity. 

19 days ago
1/23/06
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
donkypunch55 -
TequilaYuen -

He’s not the only one, GIGA has made a return as soon as JuevosConSal AKA Homeslice (who also exposed himself as GIGA during the grinder/self doxxing).  This is the craziest Russian doll trolling I’ve ever thought could or would exist. Insanity. 

They're all Steves.

All of us.
19 days ago
1/23/06
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Mutant -

He’ll be back after the next “mishap” and just say aw shucks guys, I got taken advantage of again.....

and 3/4 of the posters here will tell him it’s ok, it’s not his fault.  

He knows damn well that he he doesn’t give a fuck about anyone here. I’ve been here for a while and have bought blues forever to support the site. Not anymore. My last two were gifted to me. I won’t buy another one until something gets fixed. Some ownership needs to be taken and this place needs to be cleaned up.  

I’ll sit over here and wait for the next “aw shucks”,it’s gotta be coming soon. 

The traffic here stays the same regardless.

Not sure why they never fixed the "Not Secure" security certificate.
18 days ago
2/20/09
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
donkypunch55 -
TequilaYuen -

Lol, yeah, ‘Tuffer and GIGA have had a ton of screen names.  

I always laugh when someone declares:

*royal English accent*

”From this day forward, I will be leaving the OG!”

Lol, bitch please.  You are fleeing to another screenname.

18 days ago
11/18/11

18 days ago
1/1/01

It was good once. 

All good things come to an end...

18 days ago
7/28/02

appropriate modration

15 days ago
1/13/11

far too frequent.