OtherGround Forums What do you think is biggest problem with the OG?

8 days ago
12/16/11
DrPeterVenkman -

Allowing paid shills to spam the forum.

Allowing creepazoids who think the people trolling them are actually paid to post, in the forum. 

8 days ago
11/16/08

Orcus and his alts.

8 days ago
5/14/08

Im getting adware virus threats this morning on my desktop. Also when I was OGing earlier on my phone it kept cutting my music. So are we still dealing with autoplay ads as well as new adware shit? In my antivirus program it is called Adware/InjectorAd. What is this?

8 days ago
3/29/13
Submissable -

Im getting adware virus threats this morning on my desktop. Also when I was OGing earlier on my phone it kept cutting my music. So are we still dealing with autoplay ads as well as new adware shit? In my antivirus program it is called Adware/InjectorAd. What is this?

Yeah it started back up a few days ago, my phone is dying much faster also

7 days ago
1/18/06
Submissable - 

They got caught with the autoplay ads and needed an alternative to keep the revenue coming after most of the forum blocked Brightcove.

Hit and Shit spammed videos to get many to unblock and then instead of autoplay ads we got adware malware installed to serve up those ads, that they get revenue from, even when you're not using the UG app.
7 days ago
1/1/01
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye -
Submissable -

Yeah it started back up a few days ago, my phone is dying much faster also

The app battery drain is worse than ever! 

7 days ago
9/24/07
JonJonesBone -

This thread is just to keep complaints in one thread, we are giving them what they want. Start making new threads about the issues and flood the OG with them so they have to address it. Posting them in this thread allows them to hide the issues in one place

This. 100%. Make the first page nothing but complaints so that shitheel that owns this atrocity has to either do something or shut it down. 

7 days ago
10/3/02

I'd say the biggest program with the OG is widespread anal prolapse.

7 days ago
7/5/13

The biggest problem with the OG is the owners. 

7 days ago
1/23/06
HTML markup from ads interfering with the embed of quality GIFs :\
7 days ago
6/14/12

RIP

6 days ago
7/5/12

The answer is always Orcus.

6 days ago
1/18/12

Too much Passive Jay

Not enough Vaping

6 days ago
3/9/11

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THE FORUM YOU WHINY WOMEN .

TAKE THIS THREAD OFF MY STATION . TURN OFF YOUR STATION . FUCKOFF

6 days ago
1/13/11
6 Late Hammerfists -

Send me location. You better start adding some powerlifting to your workouts or I’m gonna fucking smash your candy ass!

6 days ago
10/25/08

Kirik seems like a nice dude...but yes, the ownership and management of this site are fucking garbage

6 days ago
5/7/10

McDonald stock last 30 years.
5 days ago
2/2/12
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
6 Late Hammerfists -

Send me location. You better start adding some powerlifting to your workouts or I’m gonna fucking smash your candy ass!

Exposed. If all it takes is a little power lifting to prevent being smashed by you then you're a poser. Had to be said Fren. 

5 days ago
1/13/11
greasegun -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
6 Late Hammerfists -

Exposed. If all it takes is a little power lifting to prevent being smashed by you then you're a poser. Had to be said Fren. 

You’re silly and don’t know what the joke is or who the parties involved are.  Stop being silly, fren. 

5 days ago
5/18/15

for most sites the number of malicious ads blocked would be maybe two or three. on one streaming site it got up to nine...then theirs this good old site
4 days ago
4/10/14

Check out how much adguard blocks with the app. More than Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter combined. It's saved me over 5GB of data so far just from this app. 

4 days ago
2/25/13
kirik posted a few days ago on a different thread, but ignores this this one
4 days ago
1/13/11
Poiupoiu - kirik posted a few days ago on a different thread, but ignores this this one

He doesn’t give a fuck, he just can’t figure out how to un-sticky this shit thread. My guess is the ad guys won’t tell him how to do it. 

4 days ago
7/15/11
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Poiupoiu - kirik posted a few days ago on a different thread, but ignores this this one

He doesn’t give a fuck, he just can’t figure out how to un-sticky this shit thread. My guess is the ad guys won’t tell him how to do it. 

Lmao

Honestly if I didn’t use this app on WiFi I’d be GONE. Like 99% of the time I’m not using data. It’s incredible the way the “top men” ignore some of this shit.

Kirik, at least come in here and tell us you don’t really give a fuck. I’d at least respect you for it.

4 days ago
11/15/04

I think the reason he’s not responding is because they’ve been working behind the scenes on a major update and instead of taking day in and day out abuse on here, he’s going to jump back on when he’s got an anouncement to fix things.