OtherGround Forums What ever happened to Redneck?

11/8/19 11:21 PM
1/14/07

I haven't seen him post in years. I figured this whole Epstein thing would be right up his alley. 

11/9/19 12:32 AM
3/19/09
He and a few older members are at the evil yoshida forums last i checked.
11/9/19 12:36 AM
5/10/08

Ask bloodfist.  That is his schtick.

11/9/19 12:40 AM
1/14/07
Twostep - He and a few older members are at the evil yoshida forums last i checked.

He has a forum? Got a link? I'll try to find it as well, I'd like to check it out. 

Edited: 11/9/19 1:10 AM
2/2/12
Twostep - He and a few older members are at the evil yoshida forums last i checked.

Yep. Most decent posters left this place as soon as the Trumptards started with the spam. 

11/9/19 1:11 AM
3/9/13

Didn't redneck dump a whole ton of money into Bitcoin at it's absolute fucking peak in 2017? Like $19k+.

11/9/19 1:14 AM
11/10/18
greasegun -

Yep. Most decent posters left this place as soon as the Trumptards started with the spam. 

That’s pretty fucking funny considering we’re talking about redneck and evil yoshida lol. 

11/9/19 1:28 AM
5/10/08
Caladan -

Didn't redneck dump a whole ton of money into Bitcoin at it's absolute fucking peak in 2017? Like $19k+.

Ouch

11/9/19 1:43 AM
6/30/07

That's still going?

I think I might have an account there, lol.

I always tried to support any offshoot of this place, even if I never went there.

Edited: 9 days ago
3/20/12

He will post soon

11/9/19 2:06 AM
11/20/05
What is the name of EY's forum?
11/9/19 2:18 AM
4/18/01
StretchPlum - What is the name of EY's forum?

JewsDid911.com
11/9/19 3:40 AM
2/15/06
StretchPlum - What is the name of EY's forum?

http://www.evilyoshida.com

10 days ago
1/1/01

Someone told me about this thread, which brought me here.

I am amazed that anyone even remembers me, I was always rather low key here and kept to myself.

I just got bored with this place so I started posting at EY's and then I discovered Social Media and it changed the way I did things.

I can trigger more people on facebook in an hour than I can on a forum in a week.

I'm the scourge of the MSM news page comments sections.

But I thought it might be nice, for old time's sake, to revisit this forum, which holds so many memories for me.

10 days ago
3/9/13
Redneck - 

I am amazed that anyone even remembers me, I was always rather low key here and kept to myself.

I just got bored with this place so I started posting at EY's and then I discovered Social Media and it changed the way I did things.

I can trigger more people on facebook in an hour than I can on a forum in a week.

But I thought it might be nice, for old time's sake, to revisit this forum, which holds so many memories for me.

Old forum member/lurker here redneck (late 90s) ... good to know that everything is going well for you
10 days ago
1/1/01
KSloane -
Redneck - 

Old forum member/lurker here redneck (late 90s) ... good to know that everything is going well for you

Thanks man, I know your name from way before 2013. Good to hear from you.

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
Briscoe -

I haven't seen him post in years. I figured this whole Epstein thing would be right up his alley. 

Hey Briscoe, how's things?

I am all over this Epstein thing trust me :)

And I don't think he killed himself, but he wasn't murdured either. I think it's possible that the body was switched and he's still alive. 

As for Ghislaine Maxwell, and Prince Andrew, I think they may have to face the music at same stage. Although nothing is going to happen to Andrew. But someone will have to take one for the team.

10 days ago
6/3/11
Redneck -
Briscoe -

And I don't think he killed himself, but he wasn't murdured either. I think it's possible that the body was switched and he's still alive. 

As for Ghislaine Maxwell, and Prince Andrew, I think they may have to face the music at same stage. Although nothing is going to happen to Andrew. But someone will have to take one for the team.

Hey Redneck. I always read your threads from my lurking days until I joined. What's your basis on the bodies being switched? 

10 days ago
12/29/09
greasegun - 

You are a super faggot

1/1/01
Region Rat -
Redneck -
Briscoe -

Hey Redneck. I always read your threads from my lurking days until I joined. What's your basis on the bodies being switched? 

Hey man, 

for starters there is the body itself, it seems to have different features to Epstein. Maybe these are fakes, but it still raises my suspicions.

But easily the biggest clue is this.

Ghislaine Maxwell, whereabouts unknown, appears a few days after Epstein's death. At an In-n-Out Burger joint of all places.

What is interesting about this, apart from the fact she is blatantly flaunting the law, who claim that they have no idea where she is, is the following.

• The book she is reading, is 'The Book of Honor, the Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA operatives' by Ted Gup
  • She is at In n Out, possibly a reference to Epstein being in and then getting out?
  • The burger in the obviously staged photo is a Double. A reference to Epstein using a body double?

After this photo shoot, she disappears back into the shadows, and once again the Police say they have no idea what country she is in.

10 days ago
1/13/11

That burger is actually a double double and the woman in the photograph is actually a double of Ghislaine Maxwell.  I know.  It fucked me up to. Then I heard that those were fries with no salt!  She asked for no salt so that the reader would be left all kinds of salty. 

mind - bottled!!!  

5/24/17
Redneck -
Region Rat -
Redneck -
Briscoe -

Hey man, 

for starters there is the body itself, it seems to have different features to Epstein. Maybe these are fakes, but it still raises my suspicions.

But easily the biggest clue is this.

Ghislaine Maxwell, whereabouts unknown, appears a few days after Epstein's death. At an In-n-Out Burger joint of all places.

What is interesting about this, apart from the fact she is blatantly flaunting the law, who claim that they have no idea where she is, is the following.

• The book she is reading, is 'The Book of Honor, the Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA operatives' by Ted Gup
  • She is at In n Out, possibly a reference to Epstein being in and then getting out?
  • The burger in the obviously staged photo is a Double. A reference to Epstein using a body double?

After this photo shoot, she disappears back into the shadows, and once again the Police say they have no idea what country she is in.

See my reply, Tony Rodham. Maxwell pictures are photoshopped , it was a bait. I believe she was found in Boston the following day.

5/24/17

Not saying it's him but welcome speculation.

10 days ago
1/1/01
he's alive... Epstein or Redneck?
10 days ago
1/1/01
rushinbear - he's alive... Epstein or Redneck?

Both