OtherGround Forums What happens if I add some whey protein to flour

9 days ago
9/13/19
My girl is refusing to add any whey protein to formula, milk, anything, for the kid. I was thinking - I have some that is pure whey protein, no additives, no flavors, no sugar or sugar substitute, etc. What if I make some biscuits and just add a little bit of the whey powder to the wet mix right before I bake it? Will it just blend into the mix and bake nicely into the biscuits? If so, why don't people do this all the time to increase the healthyness of their biscuits?

Thanks!
9 days ago
8/15/07
If you're adding protein, you might as well add some creatine, too. Maybe some BCAAs.
9 days ago
12/25/15

I prefer protein waffles.

9 days ago
9/13/19
Soul Gravy - If you're adding protein, you might as well add some creatine, too. Maybe some BCAAs.

Whey is already high in BCAAs, not needed. And creatine really adds nothing to a child's growth. Tanks doe.
9 days ago
9/13/19
HorseMeat4200 - 

I prefer protein waffles.

Now we are talking! How do you make the HorseMeat? Just regular waffle recipe and add some whey protein?
9 days ago
12/1/12

You become a complete fucking retard...so basically you become you, homoslice!

Come up with an original troll thread. Not the same as your usual ones dumb ass. 

Edited: 9 days ago
10/6/02
If you want your child to acquire a higher stamina and performance level. Add some dianobol to the flour.
9 days ago
1/13/11
JuicedBeast -

Come up with an original troll thread. Not the same as your usual ones dumb ass. 

I don’t think he remembers making this thread as JuevosConSal, or HomeSlice.  This is bad, he’s having a mental break.  Some sort of fracture where the personalities are eventually going to meet and that’s gonna be bad. Real bad. So many snails are going to die needlessly. 

9 days ago
11/21/19
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JuicedBeast -

I don’t think he remembers making this thread as JuevosConSal, or HomeSlice.  This is bad, he’s having a mental break.  Some sort of fracture where the personalities are eventually going to meet and that’s gonna be bad. Real bad. So many snails are going to die needlessly. 

BTW, he posted under the juevos SN earlier today. Time for the banation.

9 days ago
8/9/12

9 days ago
12/1/12
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JuicedBeast -

I think you’re on to something...thank god the kid and girl are make believe or they might meet a similar fate as the fish and snails. 

9 days ago
3/28/10

If you’re eating biscuits, you’ve given up on being healthy. 

9 days ago
10/12/15

Such lazy trolling

9 days ago
12/1/12
Poop Doodle -

If you’re eating biscuits, you’ve given up on being healthy. 

Well tuffer is pushing 4 bills, so I’m guessing health isn’t a priority for him. 

Edited: 9 days ago
2/15/06
You could probably just mix it in. I make flour out of all kind of things and bake with it.

Just make sure your protein can handle the heat from baking and won't degrade.
9 days ago
9/13/19
StrikingMMA - You could probably just mix it in. I make flour out of all kind of things and bake with it.

Just make sure your protein can handle the heat from baking and won't degrade.

Thanks StrikingMMA. I guess that was sort of my question, can the whey protein handle the heat. I guess we shall find out!!!!
9 days ago
12/10/18
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JuicedBeast -

Yeah, this was definitely an old homeslice thread. 

9 days ago
9/13/19
As for you other dipshit trolls, I am going to address this one last fuking time.

I am not Homeslice, Homoslice, Juevos anything, Jinx anything, Tuffer of any sort, or anyone else on this forum. That is for the LAST FUKING TIME.

I have made one, and ONLY ONE, thread about potentially adding whey to flour before baking. If I repeat this thread, do make note of that. But, until then, kindly, FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING TROLLS.

9 days ago
5/23/07
preheat your kid in the oven along with the whey just to be sure
9 days ago
10/16/07
PwnedCakes -
Soul Gravy - If you're adding protein, you might as well add some creatine, too. Maybe some BCAAs.

Whey is already high in BCAAs, not needed. And creatine really adds nothing to a child's growth. Tanks doe.

Protein probably harmless but they recommmend against for those who haven’t finished growing/teens so that seems like a bad idea.   Not because it has proven bad, but because it hasn’t been proven safe....which is kinda how you approach kids

9 days ago
9/13/19
LieDetector - 
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JuicedBeast -

Yeah, this was definitely an old homeslice thread. 

Kindly ttt that thread about someone making a thread about adding whey to flour before baking. Thanks in advance troll!!!
9 days ago
9/13/19
sacredhate - 
PwnedCakes -

Protein probably harmless but they recommmend against for those who haven’t finished growing/teens so that seems like a bad idea.   Not because it has proven bad, but because it hasn’t been proven safe....which is kinda how you approach kids

Wait sacredhate, they recommend against adding extra protein to kids diets? Or extra when in particular? Or extra BCAAs? I don't see how protein generally could be a bad thing, unless you go WHEY overboard. LOL, see what I did there? Hahahahaha!!!
9 days ago
9/13/19
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - preheat your kid in the oven along with the whey just to be sure

Nice, trolling about murdering a kid by burning him to death in the oven. Shame on you man...
9 days ago
11/28/19
PwnedCakes - My girl is refusing to add any whey protein to formula, milk, anything, for the kid. I was thinking - I have some that is pure whey protein, no additives, no flavors, no sugar or sugar substitute, etc. What if I make some biscuits and just add a little bit of the whey powder to the wet mix right before I bake it? Will it just blend into the mix and bake nicely into the biscuits? If so, why don't people do this all the time to increase the healthyness of their biscuits?

Thanks!

Enjoy a down vote for being a fag.

9 days ago
9/13/19
sucromai - 
PwnedCakes - My girl is refusing to add any whey protein to formula, milk, anything, for the kid. I was thinking - I have some that is pure whey protein, no additives, no flavors, no sugar or sugar substitute, etc. What if I make some biscuits and just add a little bit of the whey powder to the wet mix right before I bake it? Will it just blend into the mix and bake nicely into the biscuits? If so, why don't people do this all the time to increase the healthyness of their biscuits?

Thanks!

Enjoy a down vote for being a fag.

Nice, trolling with homophobic behavior. You are a sophisticated, suave dude, for sure.