OtherGround Forums What kind of a grown "man" worries about what...

10 days ago
9/6/19
people are going to think if he goes and eats at a restaurant by himself? Seriously, is this even a "man" that thinks like that? I don't see how a person with true XY genes and a frank and beans can be worried about that dumb shit lol.
10 days ago
3/31/14

You tell them Daddy,

actually what is up with your screen name?

10 days ago
9/6/19
Bukkaked by Bombers - 

You tell them Daddy,

What do you mean sun?
10 days ago
9/6/19
The Assassanator - 

A man with self respect who doesn’t want to be viewed as a pathetic loser?

LOL! You mean a bitch with no self-esteem who is worried about what irrelevant people might wrongly think of him? LOL you lack any semblence of balls, dude.
10 days ago
3/31/12

Didnt read that thread...So now men arent supposed to eat at a restaurant alone? Because....image?

A real man couldnt be considered one if he cared about everyones opinion of him.  This shit is laughable.

10 days ago
9/6/19
Poorsport22 - 

Didnt read that thread...So now men arent supposed to eat at a restaurant alone? Because....image?

A real man couldnt be considered one if he cared about everyones opinion of him.  This shit is laughable.

Yes indeed, there are actually "men" out there like this. We already found one of those "men" right here in this thread lolol...
10 days ago
2/8/08
Daddy wasn't there...
10 days ago
9/6/19
LOL, its OK sun, I'm here for you now!!!
10 days ago
1/18/06

SaltyNutz 0.4, the only tard to go backwards in version

10 days ago
4/20/17

Oh. Fuck. Not. Again.

10 days ago
2/7/08
Daddy chill.
10 days ago
10/10/05

Homeslice? Is that you? 

10 days ago
2/5/05

I don’t get it. Homeslice wasn’t banned. Yet you just come up with new accounts and can’t help but be yourself. 

10 days ago
4/20/17
The Assassanator -
MyDaddy -
The Assassanator - 

LOL! You mean a bitch with no self-esteem who is worried about what irrelevant people might wrongly think of him? LOL you lack any semblence of balls, dude.

You sound like a loser who has to eat dinner alone because you have no friends or girlfriend. You seem very defensive about this topic, so much so that you felt the need to start a thread about it.

That's the Homoslice way.

10 days ago
9/6/19
The Assassanator - 
MyDaddy -
The Assassanator - 

You sound like a loser who has to eat dinner alone because you have no friends or girlfriend. You seem very defensive about this topic, so much so that you felt the need to start a thread about it.

Ummmm, no, I sound like the winner that the vast majority of times I'm eating out with my family and/or friends, so when they are out of town or none are available I'm not insecure like a woman about going to a sit down restaurant and eating and drinking alone. You stay home and order that pizza delivery though you, no one will think you are a loser, you just ARE a loser lolol!!!!
10 days ago
9/6/19
densefog - 
The Assassanator -
MyDaddy -
The Assassanator - 

You sound like a total fucking idiot. No offense, but you do. Good luck with that, idiot.
10 days ago
4/20/17
MyDaddy -
densefog - 
The Assassanator -
MyDaddy -
The Assassanator - 

You sound like a total fucking idiot. No offense, but you do. Good luck with that, idiot.

confirmed Grindrslice. Is this username in honor of your deceased dad? He must be proud.

10 days ago
9/6/19
densefog - 
MyDaddy -
densefog - 
The Assassanator -
MyDaddy -
The Assassanator - 

confirmed Grindrslice. Is this username in honor of your deceased dad? He must be proud.

Yep, confirmed, you are a total fucking idiot. No offense, but you are. Good luck with that.
10 days ago
1/1/01

I eat alone every week. Multiple times. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

Oh yeah and it never crossed my mind to go all the way down to the local Fuckmart first to to get one to give about it. 

10 days ago
3/12/07
Bukkaked by Bombers -

You tell them Daddy,

It's Homeslice's grindr handle.

9 days ago
5/19/17
MyDaddy - people are going to think if he goes and eats at a restaurant by himself? Seriously, is this even a "man" that thinks like that? I don't see how a person with true XY genes and a frank and beans can be worried about that dumb shit lol.

I agree, if youre hungry you need to eat. If you're not at home and still want something decent you eat at a restaurant. I don't see the problem with eating at a restaurant by yourself

9 days ago
3/15/15
I eat out alone all the time when away on business. Don't even think twice, don't even care. Sometimes I bring a magazine, but most of the time I just people watch.