OtherGround Forums What's Your Lock Screen Photo?

14 days ago
5/29/18
HighInsideLegKick -
Wylong06 -

since I posted in this thread this is what I’m rocking

Are you the storm or the lighthouse?

Also, don't any of you assholes ever charge your phones?! Lol

Only when I get down to 1% and it shuts down mid message 

14 days ago
5/29/18
Dajuisher -

my little girl.

Cute kid, is she eating Pirates Booty?

My son loves that shit.

14 days ago
3/25/19
eubie5 -

My bad guys, didn't mean to bring the thread down. I started crying like a bitch typing that. Shit's weird, those emotions sometime just come out of nowhere.

Anyway, there are some beautiful kids and some amazing pics on this here thread.

Yo, absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Take the time and recognize those feelings when they pop up. She's your baby, it'd be much worse if you didn't feel that stuff man. 

14 days ago
2/11/14
HighInsideLegKick -
Wylong06 -

since I posted in this thread this is what I’m rocking

Are you the storm or the lighthouse?

Also, don't any of you assholes ever charge your phones?! Lol

That’s a lot more deep than I like lighthouses and thought it’s a cool picture. There’s other photos of a dude in the doorway with a wave crashing. Fucking crazy

and my phone was doing fine, then magically a few months ago it could barely make it through the work day listening to podcasts. Gotta love iPhones. 

14 days ago
2/11/14
eubie5 -

My bad guys, didn't mean to bring the thread down. I started crying like a bitch typing that. Shit's weird, those emotions sometime just come out of nowhere.

Anyway, there are some beautiful kids and some amazing pics on this here thread.

You’re a good dude eubie. You know you always got us here if you ever need to get shit off your chest.

14 days ago
5/29/18

14 days ago
1/24/14

Live Photo, the lightsaber turns on when I 3D Touch the screen.
14 days ago
3/20/15
Helluvah Guy - 

The top half, minus the time stamp, looks like my tile floor in my main floor room bathroom. Many times I've spent far to long sitting on the thrown finding new faces and other creatures on the floor.....

14 days ago
5/29/18
Death Star -

Live Photo, the lightsaber turns on when I 3D Touch the screen.

SN fits.

14 days ago
5/29/18
RhinoHog -
Helluvah Guy - 

The top half, minus the time stamp, looks like my tile floor in my main floor room bathroom. Many times I've spent far to long sitting on the thrown finding new faces and other creatures on the floor.....

Take a pic next time. That sounds wild lol

14 days ago
3/20/15
Helluvah Guy - 
RhinoHog -
Helluvah Guy - 

Example....I see a dog...2 dark eyes, a dark nose and a wagging tongue in this pic and a front paw sticking out........Weirdo...I know...

14 days ago
8/4/10

14 days ago
3/20/15

I can't get pictures from my phone to paste here....how do I do it ? I can do the embeded vids or copy paste pics from the internet, but not from my phone or laptop gallery ???

Edited: 14 days ago
5/29/18
RhinoHog -
Helluvah Guy - 
RhinoHog -
Helluvah Guy - 

Example....I see a dog...2 dark eyes, a dark nose and a wagging tongue in this pic and a front paw sticking out........Weirdo...I know...

In Middle school we had this one teacher who would sub and whenever she did she would put a word on the board and we had to try and figure out how many words we can make out of the letters.

You would have crushed it haha

Fuck now I'm looking at this pic way too deep and going cross eyed trying to find things lol

14 days ago
5/29/18
RhinoHog -

I can't get pictures from my phone to paste here....how do I do it ? I can do the embeded vids or copy paste pics from the internet, but not from my phone or laptop gallery ???

Upload photo and post. 

I have android so it takes me right to my gallery/phone library

14 days ago
5/29/18
pennviachoke -

That's kinda boring but it looks like its moving.

14 days ago
4/22/03
Helluvah Guy -
Dajuisher -

my little girl.

My son loves that shit.

My wife is a florist and was prepping for an arrangement. Wtf is pirates booty? Lol

14 days ago
3/20/15
Helluvah Guy - 
RhinoHog -

Upload photo and post. 

Hate to sound stupid but where do I upload photos from ?

14 days ago
5/29/18
Dajuisher -
Helluvah Guy -
Dajuisher -

my little girl.

My son loves that shit.

My wife is a florist and was prepping for an arrangement. Wtf is pirates booty? Lol

Those two cheez doodle looking snacks on the table.

It's a good snack, like a fluffier white cheddar cheez doodles except you dont need to be an inbred to eat them hahah

14 days ago
5/29/18
RhinoHog -
Helluvah Guy - 
RhinoHog -

Upload photo and post. 

Hate to sound stupid but where do I upload photos from ?

If on phone, should be right under where it says post.

Otherwise idk how to do it from a PC

14 days ago
5/29/18

14 days ago
4/27/08
HighInsideLegKick - 
Herring in a Fur Coat - Plain black, saves battery...

I bet you're fun at parties lol

The kind of parties where we compare phone lock screens, I don't do so well at...
14 days ago
4/22/03
Helluvah Guy -
Dajuisher -
Helluvah Guy -
Dajuisher -

my little girl.

My son loves that shit.

Those two cheez doodle looking snacks on the table.

It's a good snack, like a fluffier white cheddar cheez doodles except you dont need to be an inbred to eat them hahah

Lol, didn’t notice those. Ya, they love their cheese puffs, aka Pirates Booty. 

14 days ago
5/29/18

14 days ago
3/20/15