OtherGround Forums What's the beer of the night?

4 days ago
3/15/06
Girly -

Lol at those pics.  Awesome dad.  Oh and gimme them beers 

Ha.  Planned on going all week during beer week and then everything started conflicting.  Missed Trillium last night.  Finally said fuck it and brought one of my daughters.  

4 days ago
9/28/07

4 days ago
6/7/10

Good ol Red Stripe.

4 days ago
1/1/01
heavyd4561 -

been wanting to try along with Juice Machine.Have tried  alot of treehhouse My favorite so far is Treat

4 days ago
9/28/07
Winston Wolf -
heavyd4561 -

been wanting to try along with Juice Machine.Have tried  alot of treehhouse My favorite so far is Treat

Juice Machine is amazing beer! They have it right now 2pp

4 days ago
3/15/06

Vitamin Sea - Just Anither T-shirt shop
4 days ago
6/26/06
MoodyR1 -

Had that .  Good stuff

4 days ago
3/15/06

Vitamin Sea - Station 4
4 days ago
3/15/06
Girly -
MoodyR1 -

Had that .  Good stuff

I'm loving these.  I can only drink 2 though.  Gotta drive home.

4 days ago
3/15/06

Damn.  Should have ubered.  I think those are best IPA's I've had.  

4 days ago
5/11/11

Had some Pliney the Younger at the release Wednesday and picked up a couple bottles of Blind Pig for tonight. Should be a good end to a long week.

4 days ago
3/15/06

Walked to get something to eat after.  Almost slipped on human feces, face planted on a used condom, got raped, and murdered in the middle of a homeless encampment.  I think I'm going to uber the block and a half back to my car.  Think the driver will be pissed?

4 days ago
6/26/06

distribution to Maine started today. yassah
4 days ago
6/26/06
MoodyR1 -

Trillium and vitamin sea have very distinct aftertaste on their iPas and I find vitamin much better.  

4 days ago
3/15/06
OxymoronicalAmbiguity -

Had some Pliney the Younger at the release Wednesday and picked up a couple bottles of Blind Pig for tonight. Should be a good end to a long week.

Going to have younger sunday at toronado.  Will be my 9th straight year.  Definitely good, but I like a lot of these other beers better.  It's a great excuse to spend a day getting hammered though.  Especially if you have little kids.

4 days ago
7/9/19

4 days ago
3/15/06
Girly -
MoodyR1 -

Trillium and vitamin sea have very distinct aftertaste on their iPas and I find vitamin much better.  

My brother had Trillium last night.  Liked it a lot.  I think those vitamin Sea ones I just had have gotta be the best I've had.  How do the Bissel Bros and Mast Landing compare to vitamin Sea?  Pissed I was so hungover that I skipped Tree House last September, but definitely going to try that this coming September. 

Walking back to my car now.  Pretty good chance I'll die.

4 days ago
3/15/06

Wonder if they have Vitamin Sea on tap in there?
4 days ago
6/26/06
MoodyR1 -

Wonder if they have Vitamin Sea on tap in there?

Vitamin Hep-C

4 days ago
6/26/06
MoodyR1 -
Girly -
MoodyR1 -

My brother had Trillium last night.  Liked it a lot.  I think those vitamin Sea ones I just had have gotta be the best I've had.  How do the Bissel Bros and Mast Landing compare to vitamin Sea?  Pissed I was so hungover that I skipped Tree House last September, but definitely going to try that this coming September. 

I think as far as my Maine breweries, mast landing is as good or better than trillium and Lone Pine brewing is even better

4 days ago
6/26/06

bissell wouldn't make my top 8 Portland breweries but they did make my favorite beer of the year, their collab with Trillium
3 days ago
1/1/01

Little Beast - Wolf Camp

3 days ago
9/28/07
MoodyR1 -
Girly -
MoodyR1 -

Yeah Vitamin Sea is top notch for IPA’s.. overtook Trillium as second in the state

3 days ago
3/15/06
Girly -

bissell wouldn't make my top 8 Portland breweries but they did make my favorite beer of the year, their collab with Trillium

They never re make the colabs though do they?

3 days ago
3/15/06
heavyd4561 -
MoodyR1 -
Girly -
MoodyR1 -

Yeah Vitamin Sea is top notch for IPA’s.. overtook Trillium as second in the state

Hoping it’s still on tap today.  What’s the #1?