OtherGround Forums When did the first homo sapien lick arse?

5 days ago
9/13/19
So, think about it. Licking the excrament disposal site on a living thing makes NO sense. It make arse-backwards sense. Literally, it has to be a place for disease and dissentary. What human being, probably a guy, but I can't put it past the ladies, literally thought "it would be good for me to stick my tongue where excrament comes out of that anus, with all its harmful bacteria and disease."

Seriously, is any of this shit on record? Its totally bizarre...
5 days ago
4/18/01
I can see how you would think it's appalling, what with the mother you grew up with.
5 days ago
3/20/12

Image result for blinks eyes gif

5 days ago
9/13/19
invalid - I can see how you would think it's appalling, what with the mother you grew up with.

So you lick your mum's arse. Awesome mate, you be YOU!
5 days ago
2/15/06
Homeslice used to do a lot of butt licking threads.

PwnedCakes, do you keep snails?
5 days ago
2/20/16
PwnedCakes - So, think about it. Licking the excrament disposal site on a living thing makes NO sense. It make arse-backwards sense. Literally, it has to be a place for disease and dissentary. What human being, probably a guy, but I can't put it past the ladies, literally thought "it would be good for me to stick my tongue where excrament comes out of that anus, with all its harmful bacteria and disease."

How's the lake dude?

5 days ago
4/6/19

5 days ago
11/16/17

The first time someone got the shits.....

I'll be over here....

5 days ago
4/25/13

It is bizarre that eating ass has become a thing. Males today brag they are sticking their tongues right into the source of the shit factory.

5 days ago
4/20/08

It's called soap and water motherfuckers!

5 days ago
12/1/12

Fuck off homoslice. 

5 days ago
4/11/10

You lick it then you

stick it

5 days ago
6/15/12
Dead President -

You lick it then you

stick it

Yep

5 days ago
1/8/04
A hundred years ago motherfuckers were having the same conversation about eating pussy. Maybe not on the OG, but they were thinking "I can't believe pussy eating has become a thing..."
5 days ago
9/19/12
PwnedCakes - So, think about it. Licking the excrament disposal site on a living thing makes NO sense. It make arse-backwards sense. Literally, it has to be a place for disease and dissentary. What human being, probably a guy, but I can't put it past the ladies, literally thought "it would be good for me to stick my tongue where excrament comes out of that anus, with all its harmful bacteria and disease."

Mozart certainly didn't start the trend, but he sure documented its existence 

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/05/mozart-wrote-song-called-lick-arse-right-well-clean/

5 days ago
3/19/04

Since the dawn of mankind.

5 days ago
7/5/13

5 days ago
11/28/03

had to have been invented after good methods for cleaning the anus came along

5 days ago
4/1/15

"Bite the apple" was the original slang term for ass eating.

Eve ate Adam's ass.

The forbidden fruit....