OtherGround Forums Where is fiona viotti’s sex tape? Model/teacher

5 days ago
2/25/11

Anyone seen it? Know where to find it?

amother story/scandal of a female teacher having relations with a student (who was over 18 at the time)

video of her spending some alone time doing a trouser friendly finger massage to her self. Seems to have disappeared.

any OG super sleuths out there?

5 days ago
5/24/17

5 days ago
6/3/11

Oh please someone have a link. She's a babe

5 days ago
6/3/11

She looks like Ivanka Trump

5 days ago
1/1/01

In, just in case 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Region Rat -

I thought it was her, on a cold day.

5 days ago
6/23/10

Goodness someone needs to come through on this

5 days ago
10/15/13
Region Rat -

Thats because that is Ivanka Trump.

This is this Fionna Viotti chick...

Image result for fiona viotti

5 days ago
8/22/08
In for possible shenanigans!!
5 days ago
8/15/13

In

5 days ago
10/15/13
Damien8003 - In for possible shenanigans!!

Or perhaps even some X-rated malarkey!

Edited: 5 days ago
12/18/03

Fiona con el equipo de waterpolo. (Facebook Fiorella Viotti)

Fiona Viotti es una profesora sudafricana de 30 años que, luego de haber sido acusada de haber tenido sexo con al menos 5 alumnos, renunció a su cargo como instructora de waterpolo en octubre. (Facebook Fiorella Viotti)

https://elcomercio.pe/mundo/africa/fiona-viotti-sudafrica-una-profesora-de-waterpolo-tuvo-sexo-con-cinco-alumnos-de-una-escuela-de-elite-noticia/

5 days ago
12/6/11

IN!

5 days ago
1/5/11

Oh my. What's going on, guys?

5 days ago
12/18/03
choadler - 

Oh my. What's going on, guys?

Basically the press is saying this very evil woman lost her job for raping these poor, underdeveloped kids from the waterpolo team.

5 days ago
4/10/03

In?

5 days ago
8/31/10
Spunkchops -

I love her! If there could ever be one sex tape leaked, I might pick Ivanka............but not with that dweeb husband pulease!

Edited: 5 days ago
12/10/09

Damn, what kind of ass are these kids getting to still be in HS and have "had enough" of her?

“He was a willing participant in the beginning but became a victim when he couldn’t get out of it.

“The teacher started texting him to come to her house on the campus and that’s how it started but it got to the stage where he had had enough.

“But the teacher wouldn’t let him go and he went to his parents for help and they went to the headmaster.”

?

5 days ago
12/10/09

5 days ago
10/15/13
scrapdo -

Damn, what kind of ass are these kids getting to still be in HS and have "had enough" of her?

“He was a willing participant in the beginning but became a victim when he couldn’t get out of it.

“The teacher started texting him to come to her house on the campus and that’s how it started but it got to the stage where he had had enough.

“But the teacher wouldn’t let him go and he went to his parents for help and they went to the headmaster.”

?

A buddy of mine had a saying *when looking at a hot supermodel or Instagram chick* "There's some guy out there thats sick of fucking that"

5 days ago
12/6/11
Al Cappucino -
scrapdo -

?

A buddy of mine had a saying *when looking at a hot supermodel or Instagram chick* "There's some guy out there thats sick of fucking that"

True.  But at 18, that nice poon doesnt come at one often; i mean for the non OGer

5 days ago
12/10/09
Al Cappucino -
scrapdo -

?

Very old saying but we're talking kids at a private boys school, not  25yo men.

5 days ago
7/5/13

She looks like Cindy Landolt pre-roids

5 days ago
11/1/03
scrapdo -

?

Lol at going to the 'headmaster' to stop the abuse.

5 days ago
7/15/02

“Mommy, this really hot teacher keeps wanting to have sex and I don’t know what to do. Can you contact my headmaster? Please, send help!”