OtherGround Forums White Men Don't Understand RACISM

Edited: 8/22/19 11:39 PM
1/9/19

yet every morning the White Devil turns on the news to find out who HATES him today.........the TG or perhaps the Lesbian Feminist.....or maybe the boring old Plain GAY.......possibly one of the various Ethnics.......

clearly he doesn't know what it's like to be despised for no other reason than just having the misfortune of being born slightly different from those which HATE him :)

8/22/19 11:44 PM
3/16/11

8/22/19 11:44 PM
3/16/11

8/22/19 11:46 PM
11/10/18

As a white man let me indulge your troll. I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m racist and I don’t care if those people like me. The lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of sheep. 

8/22/19 11:57 PM
7/24/18
theraskal -

yet every morning the White Devil turns on the news to find out who HATES him today.........the TG or perhaps the Lesbian Feminist.....or maybe the boring old Plain GAY.......possibly one of the various Ethnics.......

clearly he doesn't know what it's like to be despised for no other reason than just having the misfortune of being born slightly different from those which HATE him :)

This I think rings with a lot of truth.

8/23/19 12:01 AM
7/24/18
Eskimo -

As a white man let me indulge your troll. I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m racist and I don’t care if those people like me. The lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of sheep. 

I do not believe this to be troll. I’m serious im not trolling, I’m actually really serious. Definitely you think I’m a troll.

8/23/19 12:01 AM
1/9/02

I agree OP

8/23/19 12:17 AM
11/10/18
OGluver -
Eskimo -

I do not believe this to be troll. I’m serious im not trolling, I’m actually really serious. Definitely you think I’m a troll.

Not at all, but I think you are illiterate. 

8/23/19 12:28 AM
8/12/16
OGluver -
Eskimo -

I do not think troll, I am super serious yous guys, troll I am not but troll you think I am.

8/23/19 12:29 AM
5/1/14

I can listen to racism, but I can't HEAR racism.

8/23/19 12:30 AM
1/1/01

No one's gonna give it to you, be money or respect... You have to earn it

8/23/19 12:32 AM
11/9/17
Eskimo -

^^^^^

8/23/19 12:41 AM
1/3/18
Eskimo -

Boom! Fuck the racially sensitive faggots. 

Edited: 8/23/19 12:44 AM
12/17/06

I couldn't give half a shit about somebody's race. Conversely, I don't give a fuck what they think of mine. You get down to what makes a person that particular person, race has very little to do with it. With people worth knowing, anyway. The rest I typically don't care to know, so fuck em. 

8/23/19 12:44 AM
11/28/09

I can’t imagine any reality in whether I would care if people think I’m racist or not.

Additonally,  I can imagine ever giving a fuck if people like me for any reason including my skin color.

8/23/19 12:47 AM
12/6/14
Dashabox -
OGluver -
Eskimo -

I do not think troll, I am super serious yous guys, troll I am not but troll you think I am.

Troll do I

8/23/19 12:51 AM
10/17/08
I can't believe I wasted my time clicking on this thread.
8/23/19 1:06 AM
8/12/16
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -
Dashabox -
OGluver -
Eskimo -

Troll do I

Trollception.

8/23/19 1:09 AM
3/6/07
Eskimo -

Thanks Trumper. 

8/23/19 1:10 AM
3/6/07
BonedByPicograms* -

I can’t imagine any reality in whether I would care if people think I’m racist or not.

Additonally,  I can imagine ever giving a fuck if people like me for any reason including my skin color.

You have some serious problems if people think you’re racist AND you don’t give a shit. 

White privilege at its finest. 

8/23/19 1:23 AM
11/10/18
jkd4200 -
Eskimo -

Thanks Trumper. 

Try again 

8/23/19 7:28 AM
11/28/09
jkd4200 -
BonedByPicograms* -

You have some serious problems if people think you’re racist AND you don’t give a shit. 

I also don’t accept a made up concept like “white privilege”.

8/23/19 7:33 AM
6/5/03
BonedByPicograms* -
jkd4200 -
BonedByPicograms* -

I also don’t accept a made up concept like “white privilege”.

It's a myth, like the undocumented, transgender unicorn.

8/23/19 7:35 AM
10/15/13
OGluver -
Eskimo -

Very confusing post.

Is this another SN for OP?? 

And i give two shits about anyones skin color, creed or if they take dick or not. I treat everyone in my life how i thiunk they should be treated. You a nice person, i treat you with respect. You an ass, i treat you like an ass.

Its that simple. 

And OP can go suck a bag of dicks today, that does not affect my opinion of him (which is, he's an ass)

Edited: 8/23/19 7:36 AM
8/29/09

Don't understand racism?

White people perfected racism.

Then we stopped using it and gave it back to you coloreds.  Now you guys are fucking it all up, just like everything else we've given you.