OtherGround Forums Who Here Has Been Falsely Accused???

Edited: 10/9/18 2:27 PM
1/1/01

In light of the recent Kavanaugh mishigas, the Left would have you believe that women never lie about rape, assault or other abuses by men.

"Studies" say it is 2-8% of all reported crimes.

In my own experience it occurs much more often.

I was accused of 3rd degree assault by a girlfriend.   She attacked me and then ran to the police to say I assaulted her.    I went to the precinct, bloodied and scratched and told them the story and they immediately knew she was lying.   She did not have a mark on her.   She actually tried to kill me, yanking on the car's steering wheel at 65 mph and then assaulting me while I was driving. 

My best friend was accused by his neighbor of kicking her.   She went to the police on a Friday and he had to spend a weekend in jail.   They investigated and figured out she was crazy and actually gave him a get out of jail card in case she called again.  Oh, and she was a Harvard educated doctor.  An MD.

My brother was accused of homicide.   One of his employees disappeared from the face of the earth.   The police found a diary at her apartment where she detailed her affair with my brother.   Trips to Europe and weekends at his country house.   So he was suspect number one.  It did not take them long to figure out she was crazy and made the whole fantasy relationship up.   My brother does not have a weekend country house and has never been to Europe.     In all likelihood she was killed by her brother that was staying with her, but it went unsolved and no body was ever found.

And don't get me started on friends going through divorces.   It is divorce 101 to claim something on day one of filing against the man.

Women lie,  Women fantasize, Women fabricate.

These Lefty protesters are crazy.    A 37 year old completely uncorroborated accusation is garbage.  Sorry.   I don't care who makes it, man or woman.

Oh, and BTW  I do not have a single female friend falsely accused of anyhting.  Just saying.

10/9/18 2:27 PM
4/23/02
meTOO

3 times by the natural mother of my goddaughter that my wife and i have custody of, saying i abused the child...some super disgusting stuff to.

each time the police/hospital knew she was lying
10/9/18 2:36 PM
6/30/07

Yes

Two girls in a residential care facility made a false accusation against myself and another councilor.

I was cleared in under an hour because I was in messico when they said it happened. Other guy had a nervous breakdown over it. It really messed him up. Never came back to work.

10/9/18 2:36 PM
3/3/18

Wow three (supposedly) false accusations in OP's life, that's a tremendously high percentage for a guy who is apparently surrounded by unsolved murders, assaults, and psychopaths. 

Guess what OP the number of unsolved murders in your life involving fake diaries about your brother is only 1/3 as many as your list of false accusations, what can we extrapolate to society at large about that?

10/9/18 2:38 PM
4/23/02
KavanaughTouchedMyOrcus - 

Wow three (supposedly) false accusations in OP's life, that's a tremendously high percentage for a guy who is apparently surrounded by unsolved murders, assaults, and psychopaths. 

Guess what OP the number of unsolved murders in your life involving fake diaries about your brother is only 1/3 as many as your list of false accusations, what can we extrapolate to society at large about that?

how many false accusations have you made in your life ma'am?
Edited: 10/9/18 2:39 PM
1/1/01

Is it painful being so stupid?

Or are you yet another paid shill on this forum.

I thought that they all disappeared after the election.

10/9/18 2:42 PM
12/6/16

10/9/18 2:42 PM
11/8/09

My wife accuses me of not listening to her or caring about her feelings. She’s usually right, but there’s no actual evidence to support her accusations. 

10/9/18 2:45 PM
1/1/01
jimmy23 - 

anecdotal evidence is not evidence of larger trends

I guess that you are missing the point.    Probably on purpose. 

Are they paying you again to post here?

10/9/18 2:46 PM
1/1/01
I know of a few.

Do not feel like going into detail at this time.

#MeTooFlipSide
10/9/18 2:50 PM
4/22/07

After an ex left, I heard around she told people I was physically abusive.  I suppose it was to make me the bad guy,  as we just bought our house a couple months prior.  I asked and she claimed she never said such a thing,  but even if she did her father died just a year earlier (suicide by cop)  so I figured she was messed up in the head.  

Needless to say,  no I never hit a chick. 

10/9/18 2:58 PM
1/18/06
Im not important enough to be falsely accused of shit.
10/9/18 2:59 PM
8/1/13

I haven't been but here is a story from a buddy of mine I used to work with.

He had a friend who he knew for years that happened to be female. They were out drinking together one night and another group joined them for drinks, I believe they were associates of hers. My buddy hit it off with one of the women from the other group, and him his friend, and and the new girl went back to his place.

My buddy's female friend passed out on the couch and my buddy ended up nailing the new girl on the floor in the living room. 

Everything is fine for about 2 weeks and my buddy gets a knock by a detective, or gets a call by a detective(sorry its been years I can't remember which it was) that he is being accused or raping the woman he brought home. He is completely freaked out, meets with the detective, who doesn't believe a word he is saying, and tell him at some point in the near future he is probably going to be charged. 

In a panic he calls the female friend that he was with that night and tells her whats going on. She tells him, she was awake on the couch watching them bang(hot), and completely backs up his version of events. They both end up talking to the detective who now believes my buddy.

The detective then questions the accuser who completely breaks down and tells the detective that she had cheated on her boyfriend with my buddy, he found out and was going to break up with her, and she concocted the rape story.

Of course not a thing happened to her.

10/9/18 3:00 PM
1/5/11

Yup.

Worked in a hospital doing procedures. Was in a room W 3 other employees (all male), and 1 female doctor. All parties in room for entire procedure. Zero alone time W patient for everyone. Pt was a young, pretty female. Woke up saying "someone touched me, someone touched me....".

I was in shock. No one touched her inappropriately. Absolutely no one. The female doctor was absolutely the hero, jumped right in and stopped it. She said "I was here the entire time, you are sedated, NOTHING happened". She essentially saved our careers by defusing the situation. Nothing happened, but obviously it could have been ugly.

I do think something might have happened to that Ford chick, but I think she is also a bit crazy and I don't believe Kavanaugh did anything. She is crazy. See her chugging that coke? Not the look of a sane person.

10/9/18 3:00 PM
6/10/02

Zero accusations against me, but in for stories. 

Edited: 10/9/18 3:03 PM
12/26/05

I'd rather not give the details, but I've been falsely accused of something horrible (socially not legally)  when in highschool.  

I had a teacher threaten to make sure I failed high school.  I was physically attacked three different occasions in the same week due to the accusation

Luckily there was a mutual friend present during the time my accuser and I supposedly had the incident.  She was fully aware of what actually happened.  She told her she would never speak to her again if she didnt end the lie.

Even after a full recant and apology to the teacher and students she told (not to me by the way), I was still pretty much viewed with disdain and hostility by a large group of people.

People who falsely accuse others are the most disgusting people on the planet in my opinion.  

10/9/18 3:05 PM
8/1/13
Never_rolled -

Ex wife 6 or 7 CPS complaints against me. One was an accusation I sexually molested my son. She made the claim 7 years after the said it happened. Just as many TRO's filed against me. Every single TRO and complaint was dismissed. I have never been arrested. She was arrested for DV against me but of course accused me of DV against her.

Because of her many false allegations she lost parental rights to our son. I have full custody and full decision making. Fight back is all I can say and don't stick your dick in the crazy.

Sounds like a fucking nightmare.

10/9/18 3:09 PM
6/18/16
e. kaye -

Is it painful being so stupid?

Or are you yet another paid shill on this forum.

I thought that they all disappeared after the election.

Its fucking orcus dumbass posting. 

10/9/18 3:14 PM
9/4/17

Once in high school by a girl I had never had a conversation with. I'm pretty sure that she was off in the head and was slightly obsessed with me. I'm guessing she told her friends some crazy story then it snowballed from there. Police had me in cuffs and when she saw that she immediately confessed that she was lying. 

10/9/18 4:33 PM
8/20/03

I've told my crazy ex-gf stories on here before.

I had an ex-gf who when she found out I had a new gf went to the FRO, (Family Responsibility Office) and claimed I was not paying child support.

The problem was that the court documents she presented them that said I had to pay support were faked.

The account she had set up that showed sporadic payments was faked.

In fact, she and I had never had children. She never had kids at all.

But did that stop the FRO from going to court with this "evidence" and getting a judgement to garnish my wages?

Nope.

So I call the FRO and tell them I never had kids with this woman.

This results in the woman on the other end insulting me and saying, "Is that how you think of the children you helped bring into this world?" Then she proceeded to tell me how this was going to work and hung up on me.

So for 6 months I had to get my cheques garnished while I proved I did not have any kids.

Then when she was unable to bring a child forth for DNA testing and tried to say she refused to do it because the kid was in hiding for fear of their lives from me, it started to fall apart when they started to talk with professionals who began to suspect there was NO CHILD!

I got 6 months worth of money back and a percentage based on how I could have minimally invested it. I got an apology letter from the agency itself and a signed letter from the caseworker apologizing and a disciplinary letter in her file. I got an apology letter from the judge who garnished my wages too which was actually decent.

She got charged with all sorts of stuff and all she got was probation and a requirement to seek psychiatric counselling. Which of course she twisted and managed to get the psychiatrist to think calling me and asking me to join the sessions was a good idea despite the fact that there was an NCO (No Contact Order) preventing her from having contact with me. The same judge who screwed me over this time gave my ex-gf house arrest for that and the psychiatrist had to go before their association for disciplinary action.

Later my ex-gf decided to claim that I raped her. The problem was she claimed it happened while I was 400 kms away at a wedding. The police in her city sent the police in the city I was in to find me and they did, at the wedding where hundreds of guests and my date said I had been all day.

It was never pursued because of the fact that the rape kit showed nothing and her own mother said she was with her when she claimed it happened and that there was no one around.

But it was fun for everyone to see the Tactics and Rescue unit (TRU Team) show up in full gear with 15 guys or so and a dog because she said I know karate and that I also made knives and knew how to use them. Oddly enough they sent one guy in to ask me to come out and I did. They cuffed me and I sat in the car while they interviewed some people and then after the ex-gf's mother told the other police what happned it became very clear. There was a lot of apologizing on their behalf and I was ok with it because they were decent cops about the whole thing. Although one cop said I was so calm about the whole thing he wondered if I really was innocent because if not I was a stone cold psychopath.

I have MANY any stories about my ex-gf and her claims. She claimed to her new bf that I used to beat her and I got into a bar brawl at a local university over it. I don't even know she was there. She had stalked me and set me up for this new guy up to attack me.

Maybe I should re-do an AMA thread about her or find the old one?

10/9/18 4:39 PM
3/20/15
King Trav - 

My wife accuses me of not listening to her or caring about her feelings. She’s usually right, but there’s no actual evidence to support her accusations. 

Is membership in this club automatic with a marriage certificate ?

Cause I'm in.....

Edited: 10/9/18 4:47 PM
1/1/01

It is frightening that the Libs jumped on the I Believe Her bandwagon.  

Guilty until proven innocent. 

They are batshit crazy and should be disqualified from holding office.

Collins should get the Medal of Freedom from Trump.

10/9/18 4:50 PM
5/14/10
I got falsely accused of being a terrorist once. It ended up with the FBI searching my dad's house and interrogating my mother at work. The girl who made the accusation later accused my friend of raping her and fucked him over good. He spent thousands in lawyer fees and it nearly cost him his singing career. Funny thing is she was always all over him and they finally boned but it was after she had a boyfriend. She told everyone he raped her so she wouldn't be accountable for cheating. She was a real cunt.
10/9/18 4:50 PM
4/11/08
Yup.

Dated a girl who turned out to be bipolar.

She surprised me one day with "I got great news! I got a job at your agency! Now we can always be together!"

I broke up with her after she did some crazy shit at my workplace. Everyone knew she was nuts.

The day after I broke up with her I was met by two police detectives asking me where I was a few nights back.

She claimed I raped her. Called the cops, my boss, the owner of my agency.

It was not a good time.

Anyone that claims false allegations are only 2% is lying through their teeth.
10/9/18 4:51 PM
8/20/03

One time when I was still with her my ex-gf cut her hair off and baked it into a cake she gave to me so that some part of her would always be with me and our love would be eternal.