OtherGround Forums Who has the job in the WH?

12 days ago
9/28/03

Who is the poor soul who has the job of notifying everyone what Trump has tweeted throughout the day, so they then can speak to it and craft policy around his whims?

12 days ago
3/18/02

busy today arent you

loser MOD

12 days ago
4/8/13

Awww look at this poor fella... Can't take a mean tweet from the big bad orange man.

12 days ago
9/28/03
Fa ra ra ra ra ra -

Awww look at this poor fella... Can't take a mean tweet from the big bad orange man.

Actually, I don't name call much.  There are plenty of things to be critical of so as to not stoop to name calling. That said,  I have done it but try not to do it.

12 days ago
9/1/04
clarenceworley - 

Who is the poor soul who has the job of notifying everyone what Trump has tweeted throughout the day, so they then can speak to it and craft policy around his whims?

I think that job has been automated. It's called "Twitter".

12 days ago
7/12/15

His staff must get stressed when he goes to shit during Fox and Friends commercial breaks. 

12 days ago
1/14/16
GladiatorGannon -
clarenceworley - 

Lol

12 days ago
8/7/12
StankieEdgar -

His staff must get stressed when he goes to shit during Fox and Friends commercial breaks. 

Yeah but only faggots like you and OP worry about that. You allow a fat man with a fake orange tan to permanently reside in that empty space between your ears. Both twatter and book of face should just hand him the keys to their place. Imagine how much more amusing life would be if we had 50% of our time filled with Trumps wonderful commentary and the other 50% of time spent laughing at you idiots crying over what ever nonsense it was he twatted earlier in their day. Life probably couldn't get that much better

12 days ago
3/1/13

The real men on the forum are out here trying to get the WH job of fucking Melania but you are on the OG posting this bullshit.

12 days ago
12/17/06

Same guy who was tasked with washing Michelle's cock.

12 days ago
9/28/03
baj54 -
StankieEdgar -

Yeah but only faggots like you and OP worry about that. You allow a fat man with a fake orange tan to permanently reside in that empty space between your ears. Both twatter and book of face should just hand him the keys to their place. Imagine how much more amusing life would be if we had 50% of our time filled with Trumps wonderful commentary and the other 50% of time spent laughing at you idiots crying over what ever nonsense it was he twatted earlier in their day. Life probably couldn't get that much better

Who's worrying?

12 days ago
9/28/03
Altofsky -

Bachmann?

12 days ago
8/12/19
clarenceworley -

Probably the same one who had to report Obozo was with his feet on the desk, blowing Micheal.

Edited: 12 days ago
9/28/03
ConradB -
clarenceworley -

Probably the same one who had to report Obozo was with his feet on the desk, blowing Micheal.

Witty.  I'm surprised Trump hasn't tweeted that theory yet.

12 days ago
1/1/01
Hope Hicks has the best job..getting schlonged by the big orange meatstick
12 days ago
9/28/03
NHBDaddy - Hope Hicks has the best job..getting schlonged by the big orange meatstick

She's hot.

11 days ago
9/28/03

Dan Scavino according to another thread.

11 days ago
12/17/06
clarenceworley -
Altofsky -

Bachmann?

The linebacker that Barak married.

11 days ago
9/28/03
Altofsky -
clarenceworley -
Altofsky -

Bachmann?

I'd think Trump would bring his own personnel for this job, despite how much he likes to try to blame the Obama Administration for anything that goes wrong.

11 days ago
2/25/09
GladiatorGannon -
clarenceworley - 

Boom burn. End thread. Faceplant for op

11 days ago
7/12/15
baj54 -
StankieEdgar -

Not sure exactly what you're accusing me of worrying about but you seem mad. 

Edited: 11 days ago
1/1/01
The answer is Dan Scavino, Trump's social media director.

I actually know him pretty well. He used to run the Trump golf clubs in NY.
11 days ago
12/17/06
clarenceworley - 
Altofsky -
clarenceworley -
Altofsky -

Bachmann?

I'd think Trump would bring his own personnel for this job, despite how much he likes to try to blame the Obama Administration for anything that goes wrong.

You're right. They couldn't even clean a cock correctly.