OtherGround Forums Who's all had covid?

27 days ago
9/10/10

Just going thru it day 4 since it hit almost recovered.

Peak was 102.5 fever chills.

Later moved onto swollen sinuses

That's my symptoms

27 days ago
3/7/07

Damn dude, rest up. 

27 days ago
7/2/09

I think i might have had it back in February. Sickest I've been in a long time and i remember a couple of times where it felt like i couldn't breathe unless i sat up and concentrated on it. Illness lasted almost a week, breathing issues lasted about a day or two. 

27 days ago
6/7/05
SteelyRes211 - 

I think i might have had it back in February. Sickest I've been in a long time and i remember a couple of times where it felt like i couldn't breathe unless i sat up and concentrated on it. Illness lasted almost a week, breathing issues lasted about a day or two. 

My whole family had the same in late Jan in NC. We thought the symptoms were unusual compared to flus of the past, very tough on the chest and lingered a very long time, 101-102 fever for 2 days.
Edited: 27 days ago
4/13/12
sadic1 -
SteelyRes211 - 

My whole family had the same in late Jan in NC. We thought the symptoms were unusual compared to flus of the past, very tough on the chest and lingered a very long time, 101-102 fever for 2 days.

Had the same.  Heavy flu.  Was in bed most of the day.  Really bad cough that made my stomach more sore than its ever been.

Not sure if I had Covid though.

Wife's best friend's mom died of it a month ago.  She was like her second mother growing up.  It's been tough on her 

27 days ago
1/1/01

Had it back in February and I was sick for 2 months 

27 days ago
7/6/14

Had it... Flu symptoms for 3 days then non stop cough for 2 weeks and shortness of breath. Horrible dreams and chills. 

It's a weird virus

27 days ago
11/10/18

My son, his mom, stepdad, and 2 step sisters all had it. None were sick for a full week. The youngest sister(4) had no symptoms and they all said the flu is worse. 

27 days ago
12/18/07

I think I may have had it back in February.  Two days of off and on fever and then I continuously had the smell of burning rubber in my nose for about 2 weeks. After that I could not smell anything for a few months.

27 days ago
1/1/01

If covid = your mother, then I had covid. 

27 days ago
12/14/10

If you guys donate blood they will tell you if you have covid antibodies so you don't have to guess if you've had it or not.

27 days ago
7/14/10
kyleburkle -

Just going thru it day 4 since it hit almost recovered.

Peak was 102.5 fever chills.

Later moved onto swollen sinuses

That's my symptoms

I donate blood and they test for it. I came back negative.

The swollen sinuses..thats me during the summer regardless lol. Allergies fucking suck

27 days ago
1/1/01

I had diarrhea 3 times this yr so yeah prob.

27 days ago
1/17/03

Meeeee

27 days ago
10/14/12
Man, figured we have 1000's on here. And TONS of deaths.

After all the numbers are skyrocketing and the sky is falling.
27 days ago
7/7/14

End of March to early april. 

Started out with stuffy sinuses.  Turned into chills and felt like I was running a fever (highest it went was 98.8).  Shits really bad and could not eat for 5 straight days.  Low energy level.  Felt like I could not catch my breath and needed to yawn alot.  Sleeping was the worst and it felt like a sheet and blanket on my chest weighed 15 pounds and I could not sleep for more than an hour at a time.  High heart rate for several days and thought I was having panic attacks.

That lasted from sinus crap to feeling better: 8 days.  Felt good for 5 days, then the symptoms came back again but for only 5 more days.  First bout of symptoms made me feel like a 6/10 and I still worked multiple days because my symptoms were not at the time, covid related.  Second bout, 5/10, spent 2 to 3 days in bed.

Medical would not test me, but later stated that I clinically had covid.

27 days ago
1/1/01
SuperFightFan - Man, figured we have 1000's on here. And TONS of deaths.

You do know that anyone who died from Covid is not going to respond on this thread right?

27 days ago
3/18/14
pfsjkd -

If covid = your mother, then I had covid. 

Thousands of cases

27 days ago
4/19/17

Who here actually has gone to a doctor and gotten a positive Covid test, not just your own diagnosis....."I had it in February, blah blah" lolol

27 days ago
10/17/06

I had it in 2017 for a day. 

27 days ago
5/11/08
Lights Out Lurker -

Who here actually has gone to a doctor and gotten a positive Covid test, not just your own diagnosis....."I had it in February, blah blah" lolol

About three quarters of people I talk to in my city are convinced they had covid. It's weird because weve only had 700ish cases in a city of about 750k people, and never had more than 12 people hospitalized with it at once. 

27 days ago
11/10/18
Eskimo -

My son, his mom, stepdad, and 2 step sisters all had it. None were sick for a full week. The youngest sister(4) had no symptoms and they all said the flu is worse. 

They actually all tested positive and this was 3 weeks ago. Both parents work for the state so they’re required to get tested if they have any symptoms. I would’ve put that originally but I assumed the question was asking who’s tested positive, not who’s been sick this year lmao. 

27 days ago
10/15/13
Believeit -
SuperFightFan - Man, figured we have 1000's on here. And TONS of deaths.

You do know that anyone who died from Covid is not going to respond on this thread right?

I am willing to bet that a total of none OG'ers have died drom Covid.

27 days ago
4/22/18

I'm recovering from Covid. Wasn't too bad, other than just total lack of energy. I just worked from home but it was tough. Caffeine didn't help at all either. 

27 days ago
10/17/06
pbody -
Lights Out Lurker -

About three quarters of people I talk to in my city are convinced they had covid. It's weird because weve only had 700ish cases in a city of about 750k people, and never had more than 12 people hospitalized with it at once. 

Those numbers are too low for an American city what country?