OtherGround Forums Who's tried Ayahuasca or Mushrooms?

2 days ago
2/9/09

If you were gonna recommend one for someone who's never done anything outside of weed a few times what would you go with? Asking for a friend as I'd have no idea how to get either. Where's silk road when you need it?

2 days ago
11/30/11

Only tried shrooms but I'd probably start there.  

2 days ago
11/21/19

shrooms

2 days ago
2/11/11

Definitely mushrooms. For a first time user I would recommend no more than an eighth (3.5 grams).

2 days ago
1/7/09

Shrooms. There's zero risk of physical harm or death. Ayahuasca is generally safe too, but there have been some incidents of it causing heart problems or death.

2 days ago
4/6/09

I went to a strip club on mushrooms. I highly recommend it.

2 days ago
4/5/11

Take ayahuasca via butt chug 

2 days ago
6/26/06

Only ever shrooms.

2 days ago
4/18/01

Everyone has tried shrooms. Your mom has tried shrooms.

2 days ago
5/23/07

Mushrooms about 20 times or so.  Never tried Aya.

There's an AMA thread by an OGer who works at an Aya retreat that's pretty current, I'll ttt it.

2 days ago
12/23/08

Told this story on here before, but the last time I tried shrooms was in college.

I took way too many and was fine until one of my friends showed up with some weed.

The paranoia from smoking made my trip take a dark turn.

After my friends all passed out, I convinced myself that the only way to end the bad trip was to stab myself in the eyes with scissors.

I rifled through my place looking for scissors, to no avail; I eventually came down and kept both of my eyeballs.

Great time.  Would definitely recommend.

2 days ago
5/3/01

i done all that shit!

2 days ago
5/23/07
Hocky -

Told this story on here before, but the last time I tried shrooms was in college.

I took way too many and was fine until one of my friends showed up with some weed.

The paranoia from smoking made my trip take a dark turn.

After my friends all passed out, I convinced myself that the only way to end the bad trip was to stab myself in the eyes with scissors.

I rifled through my place looking for scissors, to no avail; I eventually came down and kept both of my eyeballs.

Great time.  Would definitely recommend.

2 days ago
6/3/03

Shrooms, definitely. 

Love me some shrooms. Wouldn't touch them at this stage of my life but god damn was that some fun shit when I was younger. 

2 days ago
5/18/13

Done both and definitely recommend shrooms (and eventually both). Aya is not really a "recreational" drug and is more of an experience/life altering type of trip. It's super intense and definitely shouldn't be your first of the two. 

2 days ago
2/28/13

Lsd is better than both imo

2 days ago
5/23/07

Man, I've only done it a handful of times but it was FUCKING AWESOME