OtherGround Forums Why Democrats are Stupid

8/22/19 10:44 AM
3/18/02
Well the list is long but I thought this video needs its own thread (thanks KDK1).
This is why the vast majority of you are idiots. I dont agree with everything Tulsi says but my god, in the face of the idiot progressives who are running, and a clearly mentally declining pants crapping China tool Biden, how on fucking earth is Tulsi not getting more support?

She is the only dem Id like to see win the next election and would be excited about her presidency. She is poised, well spoken, very smart, and a veteran. At 2:50 she delivers a savage rebuke of this media whore cunt.

You want to win elections and have governments that dont fuck things up so badly that the red team assfucks you for years? You nominate someone like Tulsi who will attract middle of the road voters who have migrated to the red team out of sheer disgust of the identity and race politics that the tired left has now come to symbolize.

But you wont because the party and media are corrupt, and the voters are too goddamn stupid. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump.
Edited: 8/22/19 11:12 AM
12/22/10

Where's the video, Captain Republican? 

8/22/19 11:09 AM
11/20/13

Looks like it's not just the Democrats. 

8/22/19 11:11 AM
10/15/13

You're not looking good in this thread so far OP.

8/22/19 11:12 AM
3/24/02

Tell us more about how stupid trump voters are

8/22/19 11:15 AM
3/13/17

"Why Dems are stupid"

yet he can't figure out how to post a video on a forum.

hmmmmmmm

8/22/19 11:15 AM
6/3/09

Interdasting.

8/22/19 11:17 AM
12/29/09

He's just pausing for draatic effect. 

8/22/19 11:20 AM
6/7/05
I imagined the whole video already.
8/22/19 11:21 AM
3/18/02
top men are stupid. For some reason on comp the embeds never show up in the OP
8/22/19 12:30 PM
6/7/08

Gabbard would have been the Dim's best hope. Lol, idiots.

8/22/19 12:38 PM
6/14/15

Too bad shes white and makes sense.

8/22/19 12:45 PM
4/13/12

success in politics has nothing to do with political philosophies, it's a matter of 'who can win'.  that's it.  dems think biden is the only one that can beat trump, so he'll win the nom.

same thing in 2016 with trump.  clinton would have wiped the floor with any other rep candidate in that election.

Edited: 8/22/19 1:15 PM
6/13/09
BigEyedFish - Well the list is long but I thought this video needs its own thread (thanks KDK1).
This is why the vast majority of you are idiots. I dont agree with everything Tulsi says but my god, in the face of the idiot progressives who are running, and a clearly mentally declining pants crapping China tool Biden, how on fucking earth is Tulsi not getting more support?

She is the only dem Id like to see win the next election and would be excited about her presidency. She is poised, well spoken, very smart, and a veteran. At 2:50 she delivers a savage rebuke of this media whore cunt.

You want to win elections and have governments that dont fuck things up so badly that the red team assfucks you for years? You nominate someone like Tulsi who will attract middle of the road voters who have migrated to the red team out of sheer disgust of the identity and race politics that the tired left has now come to symbolize.

But you wont because the party and media are corrupt, and the voters are too goddamn stupid. Enjoy 4 more years of Trump.

Complete and absolute respect for the term "pants crapping Biden".

It's opens up a whole new world of possibilities with Depends, catheters, etc., and is funny just by itself.

Do you mind if I use your term in future posts about that hair plugged old cadaver?

btw, I hope I'm not among the vast majority of OGers who you consider idiots. I would like to think I deserve better than that.

8/22/19 12:52 PM
8/9/16

See the source image

8/22/19 1:05 PM
9/10/07

all 20 dem candidates would have been able to figure out how to post a video, imo.

OP is obsessed with fringe candidate of a politican party he does not align with from a country he doesn't live in. think about *that* for a minute. it would be like me getting all worked up because the 20th most notable quebecois politician isn't getting the attention ze deserves.

8/22/19 1:16 PM
3/18/02

bloodfist please by all means propogate the term 'pants crapping biden'.  godspeed friend

8/22/19 1:19 PM
3/18/02
dabigchet - 

all 20 dem candidates would have been able to figure out how to post a video, imo.

OP is obsessed with fringe candidate of a politican party he does not align with from a country he doesn't live in. think about *that* for a minute. it would be like me getting all worked up because the 20th most notable quebecois politician isn't getting the attention ze deserves.

right.  Its not this forum that when you post an embed in an OP on a created thread and it doesnt show up - no nothing irregular about that.  

and that this happened completely negates my point right?  Are you retarded?  Yes you are.  

OP is obsessed with having a solid and sensible POTUS in the white house and has no issue calling attention to the corrupted system who is pushing her into the shadows.  

I live near the border, am in the US weekly, and have US based business.  I have more of an interest in what happens in the country than you do because you are a loser. 

Now, go ahead and give us your reasons why media darling biden is a better choice than gabbard.   I fuckin dare you (you wont).  

8/22/19 1:20 PM
3/18/02

and your quebec analogy is as retarded as you are. Quebec doesnt dictate the global dynamic of economics, trade, and war like the US does.  

Moron

8/22/19 1:21 PM
11/3/14

I'd consider voting for her over trump 2020.  Unfortunately, the current options will keep me on the Trump train.

8/22/19 1:36 PM
11/11/11

I generally agree with OP on this (outside of the childish insults and namecalling). A far left candidate won't get enough support from the middle and conservative defections, that much is obvious. The latter group will easily stick with the devil they know.

As for Tulsi, the main reason she isn't getting more support is that she doesn't have the exposure (i.e. a name that people know). But it isn't the media's fault, they are a business like any other and therefore driven by profits. That's why CNN bashes Trump 24/7, it's not about corruption or even that CNN is "tool" of the left, it's because that's what they feel will get them the highest ratings. Tulsi in primetime isn't going to get the viewers - or so they believe - than ranting about whatever idiotic thing Trump said and/or did that day.

If Tulsi wants any chance of getting nominated then it's on her and her campaign team to raise money, get her out there and raise her profile. Obama came out of nowhere to beat the far more popular (as in well known), Hillary so it can be done.

I'm not a fan of Biden but the rest of the field isn't getting me all that excited either. He's in the lead now because he's the biggest name and, right or wrong, a lot of people he believe he's the only one that can win.

8/22/19 1:40 PM
3/18/02

but that he can win isnt a good enough reason to elect a senile old man to the highest office.  He is not fit to lead.  Not by a mile.  Add to it all his China stance...he is outright dangerous.  

Did you watch the video?  the msm is framing tulsi as an assad sympathizer so that she is cast in a negative light right off the bad.  

The media should not be activist.  This shit matters.  

8/22/19 1:41 PM
1/1/01

It really is a little unnerving how much I agree with Jimmy Dore considering we could not be farther apart on other issues.  

8/22/19 1:43 PM
9/10/07
BigEyedFish -
dabigchet - 

right.  Its not this forum that when you post an embed in an OP on a created thread and it doesnt show up - no nothing irregular about that.  

and that this happened completely negates my point right?  Are you retarded?  Yes you are.  

OP is obsessed with having a solid and sensible POTUS in the white house and has no issue calling attention to the corrupted system who is pushing her into the shadows.  

I live near the border, am in the US weekly, and have US based business.  I have more of an interest in what happens in the country than you do because you are a loser. 

Now, go ahead and give us your reasons why media darling biden is a better choice than gabbard.   I fuckin dare you (you wont).  

lol at "pushing her into the shadows". she is an obscure house rep from hawaii in a sea of 20 candidates. its not a conspiracy, you idiot. 

biden is not a better choice than gabbard.

biden leads because of name recognition. see also: trump, donald. clinton, hillary. 

8/22/19 1:45 PM
9/10/07

"but that he can win isnt a good enough reason to elect a senile old man to the highest office.  He is not fit to lead.  Not by a mile."

says a trump supporter, unironically.